BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashlie T.
Dove body wash is the only soap I us,it make my skin feel soft,most of the soap I have tired makes my skin feel soft for a while but ends up dry.Not DOVE.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
My kids suffer from very dry skin, I always knew dove was great with its moisturizer so I tried it for my kids and so far it has worked wonders. It leaves our skin feeling soft through out the day.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
Tabitha M.
Great body wash. It doesn't dry out my skin which is wonderful, especially since winter is coming soon. My boyfriend says I smell great too after I use it.
Carrie L.
Mount Orab, OH
This product smells good but doesn't moisturize at all. I've used a few different times and same every time. I have dry skin and tried many different products and this one I will not buy again.
Crystal C.
Floresville, Tx
I have nothing but good things to say about this body wash I love it and it doesn't make my skin dry. And they all smell good . Even my husband loves it
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
Great for dry skin it's very moisturizing. The texture is amazing, very smooth and not rough on the skin. Also the product has some that smell very good.
Lauren E.
Mobile, AL
I love this body wash! each time i run out i am running to walmart to purchase more! I've tried other body washes and my skin just doesn't feel the same!
Influenster M.
It's just soap, and does what soap should do. Clean. So it smells good to add a little oomph to the product and for people to buy it. Overall, buy it if you're curious but it's nothing special.
Evie C.
Glasgow
I love ALL Dove products, they are amazing. This body wash is gentle enough to use every day and moisturizes your body very well - especially in the winter. It cleans your body and smells great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.