BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Victoria Z.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
cass V.
Oxnard, CA
Dove body wash smells so good in shower leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisterized gives your skin a clean finish with beats taking off most dirt I love this body wash
Samantha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel. It lathers up well and doesn't leave my skin dry after the shower. Good price point. I'd highly recommend this product.
Bettina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love it! The best beauty wash for sensitive skin! Leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is also really nice and does not cause any issues with my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend it!
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
When I buy soap dove I feel like it's the best quality product that works really well my skin. Or use it every time in the shower so about every other day. I love the smell and I love the price and I love that I can find it anywhere
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
Absolutely love this body wash!!! Really makes my skin feel so soft!! Smells good also! It's affordable and lasts a while!!! Very gentle, and one of my favorites!!! I'love definitely be buying more.
Nayeli S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this body wash! It leave my skin soft and moisturized! I lo e the way is smells too! There have been other body washes that i have tried but this one had been an essential in my routine. I don't even travel without it!
Amanda B.
My favorite body wash ever. Makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. Slightly more expensive than other brands, but definitely worth the extra cost. Highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.