BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
Love how soft my skin feels after using this product! Seriously my favorite cheap product that I use. Rinsed clean and doesn't leave skin feeling stripped.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I use this body wash daily. I love it! It smells great and leaves my skin clean and smooth! I have tried different scents and my favorite is the pink one!
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
Dove is my go to body wash. I love the way it make my skin feel and it's hypoallergenic and all that good stuff. Oh and that nutri skin treatment, MmmHmm.
De'Osha R.
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells amazing with a scent that lasts all day! It also makes me feel so clean and fresh. I barely have to use lotion after.
Brittany G.
Love love love this! Smells fresh, foams up nicely, and feels great on the skin. Very rich and nourishing. It rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
This soap is amazing! I love washing myself with it. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizied. Sometimes I don't put on lotion after I shower with it.
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
My skin is constantly super dry and always needs a moisture pick me up. This product has a soft scent and helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple hours
Colleen L.
Hamilton
It's a nice product, it makes my skin feel really soft. When I get in the shower, I normally reach for this product over all the other body washes I own.
David G.
This body wash is effective and worth the price in my opinion. The scent is really annoying to me though. The sensitive skin version smells a lot better.
Liberty T.
Hemet, CA
This is one of my favorite body washes. The yummy smell and creamy formula make it so nice to use. It is super moisturizing and a little goes a long way!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.