BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

paola c.
Chula Vista, CA
Its is really fgood for sking but sometimes i felt it too drybbut i love the smell. it gives and i love how it leave you sof i also like all the producsts.
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
This body wash is perfect all year around for adding moisture to my skin. It is cold and dry here in the winter and this is the extra boost my skin needs.
Ashley R.
Once the weather starts getting colder my skin dries up horribly! It gets itchy and is not pretty. This body wash helps IMMENSELY! Even if I forget lotion.
De'Osha R.
Makes my skin feel so soft and smells amazing with a scent that lasts all day! It also makes me feel so clean and fresh. I barely have to use lotion after.
Jessica K.
Oregon, WI
This is DEFINITELY my favorite smell from the dove collection. My mom steals it every time she comes over so she can take a shower. Then, I can't find it!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I use this body wash daily. I love it! It smells great and leaves my skin clean and smooth! I have tried different scents and my favorite is the pink one!
Eve O.
My skin is so soft after using this! And I love the smell. It's soft and clean. The price point is great too. It's also nice that you can get it anywhere!
Casey G.
I love how Dove makess my hair soft, clean and fresh feeling. It's the only shampoo that I'd ever use. No frizz and soft to the touch hair and no tangles!
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
My skin is constantly super dry and always needs a moisture pick me up. This product has a soft scent and helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple hours
Becky G.
I LOVE using the Dove body wash in the shower. It smells so good and I feel as though it always leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and smelling good!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.