BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I typically buy dove bars but found this bottle on sale so I picked it up. I love it! Super rich lather leaves skin soft and leaves a delicate scent after.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove products never seem to disappointment. This body wash cleans well and leaves my skin feeling great. Locks in moisture instead of washing it all away.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Love love love this wash. Have been using this product for years. Smells so good and is so nice feeling. Put a little on your loofa and it totally suds up!
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I feel it clean the body well but that I get better moister from my aveeno, but that is me, it does moisterize like I said but not enough for me
Cherie K.
My daughter has skin allergies and the doctor recommended this body wash. It helped clear her rash right up. I've used it too. Makes your skin so soft!
Deidra B.
Cornelius, NC
My skin tends to get very dry in the winter and fall months so I always switch to Dove then. It is so moisturizing that sometimes I can even skip lotion. I adore this stuff and it smells fabulous.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is an okay body wash. It smells great and cleans my skin, however, it did not moisturize my skin and make it softer like it was suppose to.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel. I have super dry skin and this wash is a great alternative to other soaps that dry your skin out more!!
AMY B.
Midlothian, IL
Love the moisture that is acheived. come out of the shower with great feeling skin. used with other dove products helps my skin to fight driness during the long winter months
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.