BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Kay J.
Omaha, NE
This body wash is amazing! It not only smells great but it truly makes a difference regarding my dry skin especially during the cold winters. I have even started using on my 3 & 5 year old daughters. My skin feels so soft after my shower. It's the only body wash I've used in over 5 years!
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is great for everyday use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great. It is gentle to the skin. Leaves skin soft and healthy looking. Hands down Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has to be one of my favorite body washes.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Eu adoro! É tipo o nívea só que bem mais cremoso. Ficam no corpo o mesmo tempo do nívea, so Q ele hidrata mais! O cheiro é tão gostoso que dá vontade de passar só ele no corpo e deixar !
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Amy X.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have oily skin, and this body wash is not too moisturizing, aka it doesn't feel greasy. Not my favorite, because I need to use more than with some other products, but it works as it's supposed to. Probably better for people with dry or normal type skin.
Kinda P.
Deer Park, NY
I love this product. It not only makes your body smell nice, it also makes your skin feel soft and is refreshing. The consistency of the body wash is nice and creamy. It washes off nicely without leaving a residue.
Annette P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is great in the dryer winter months. My skin is oily, so I don't use it in the summer. It smells fantastic and is very moisturizing. I've been purchasing it for many years.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
This is a great moisturizer for your body! It leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. Especially great in the wintertime when your skin is more dry, and you need some extra assistance.
Marina P.
My absolute favorite body wash. It smells good and it's incredibly moisturizing. I had really bad eczema and most scented body washes irritated my skin really badly, but this one didn't and I've been using it for years!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.