BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It really does leave my skin very very soft after showering, and the scent is not very strong it is just right. It also leaves my skin moisturized, so I don't have to put lotion on after showering.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an okay body wash. It smells great and cleans my skin, however, it did not moisturize my skin and make it softer like it was suppose to.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove products never seem to disappointment. This body wash cleans well and leaves my skin feeling great. Locks in moisture instead of washing it all away.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
Love love love this wash. Have been using this product for years. Smells so good and is so nice feeling. Put a little on your loofa and it totally suds up!
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I feel it clean the body well but that I get better moister from my aveeno, but that is me, it does moisterize like I said but not enough for me
AMY B.
Midlothian, IL
Love the moisture that is acheived. come out of the shower with great feeling skin. used with other dove products helps my skin to fight driness during the long winter months
Ashlie T.
Dove body wash is the only soap I us,it make my skin feel soft,most of the soap I have tired makes my skin feel soft for a while but ends up dry.Not DOVE.
Lenora B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the way my skin feels after using this dove body wash. my skin is really dry especially in wisconin winters but this helps to moisturize it so well.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
My kids suffer from very dry skin, I always knew dove was great with its moisturizer so I tried it for my kids and so far it has worked wonders. It leaves our skin feeling soft through out the day.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.