BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
This soap is amazing! I love washing myself with it. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizied. Sometimes I don't put on lotion after I shower with it.
Ashlie T.
Dove body wash is the only soap I us,it make my skin feel soft,most of the soap I have tired makes my skin feel soft for a while but ends up dry.Not DOVE.
Stephanie M.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Did not leave residue. Made skin feel soft and moisturized.

Cons: Smell, would have preferred an actually scent although it did small clean and refreshing.
Lenora B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the way my skin feels after using this dove body wash. my skin is really dry especially in wisconin winters but this helps to moisturize it so well.
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
Dove is my go to body wash. I love the way it make my skin feel and it's hypoallergenic and all that good stuff. Oh and that nutri skin treatment, MmmHmm.
Joanne S.
I received a free sample (24 fluid ounce, not sample size but FREE) from PopSugar Sample Squad. I fell in love with it. It left my skin feeling very soft.
Kamrie M.
Love this produce. It not only leaves your skin feeling oh so smooth but also smells amazing. When I get out the shower my skin is just glowing and so soft
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
If you have dry skin then this is the product for you! It moisturizes and cleans your skin in the shower. Apply lotion afterwards for even more hydration.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My best friend let me use this at her house when I took a shower and it made my skin feel very nice. The scent is smelled so good and its a good body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.