BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
I have eczema and recently started using this body wash and it has helped my skin so much. It is not near as dry and the more I use it the better my rash gets!
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX
It definitely gets the job done and has a clean scent. The scent lasts a good time after you shower which I look for in a body wash and it gives great moisture
mira s.
Airmont, NY
This became our staple body wash after receiving a sample in a subscription box. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. And it has a nice scent.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Trisha G.
Shelbyville, KY
The best body wash ever period!! I have tired other body wash and it's doesn't hold a candle to this product..like seriously will never go to another product
Chelsea G.
East Bend, NC
My favorite body wash! It leaves my skin hydrated and soft! It smells great and I love to shave with it. My skins feels soft before I even put any lotion on.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
I love love love this body wash! My all time favorite one so far my skin has become so soft & smells great. I'd definitely stick to this one for a long time.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the winter care. It has a light smell that is perfect to go with snowy days and hot chocolate. I work with fabric a lot, so I need the extra moisture.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.