BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Joanne S.
I received a free sample (24 fluid ounce, not sample size but FREE) from PopSugar Sample Squad. I fell in love with it. It left my skin feeling very soft.
Charlotte R.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this body wash for about .5 years now.'it has a nice clean fragrance that makes you feel fresh. It also lives up to its deep moisture name.
destiny p.
chicago il
I love this swear by it dove it my up most fav body soap how it smells when you wash your body then when u get out espeilly it lotion to omg #smells great
Mindy M.
Des Moines, IA
For some reason this body wash makes my skin red and irritated. There must be some ingredient I am allergic too. I'd give it zero stars if it would let me.
Ashlie T.
Dove body wash is the only soap I us,it make my skin feel soft,most of the soap I have tired makes my skin feel soft for a while but ends up dry.Not DOVE.
Taylor W.
Milton, FL
I use Dove body wash daily! Any time I find it on sale, I stock up! It lathers so well, keeps my skin soft (which my hubby loves), and smells so dang good!
Tabitha M.
Great body wash. It doesn't dry out my skin which is wonderful, especially since winter is coming soon. My boyfriend says I smell great too after I use it.
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Khadija C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the apricot flavor. I feel super clean and smell like fresh fruits when I get out of the shower. This is probably the best body wash I've ever used.
Michel Y.
Laredo, TX
I used it when I was pregnant and it fascinated me
I used it at night and I really felt more relaxed, I definitely use it
I buy it on Walmart or Walgreens
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.