BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I use the cucumber and green tea one. I love it. It makes your skin soft and really moisturizes your skin. It perfect for people with dry skin or any type of skin. The smell is lite. Price is excellent.
Beauty E.
This is my holy grail all time FAVORITE body wash! It smells amazing, and works really well. My skin feels so soft and smells sooooooo good after the shower!
Alisha B.
Troy, NY
The only brand of body wash I use. The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so great n clean. My favorite sent is the peach one in the go fresh line.
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
Roquel D.
Buckeye, AZ
I love love love this shower wash. It never leaves my body dry and I like that their are different scents to choose from that are also nourishing.
Jazmin M.
This stuff smells amazing and it makes my skin so soft. I think next time I will exfoliate first and then use it to see if that helps a bit more.I love all of Doves products except for their body mists.
tiffany m.
I'm a huge fan of dove products so naturally would rate the revive body wash an A. It's very fragrant and the soap is thick and lathers very well. You only need a little bit of soap, it goes a long way.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I started using this because I have very dry skin in the winter. This is THE BEST body wash for keeping your skin moisturized and soft!
Shamez M.
Lebanon, TN
I use this all year long. It makes my skin so nice and soft! It is pretty thick, but it does last for a while and I think its worth the money. I love it. :)
Sydney H.
Santa Ana, CA
I honestly think this product is okay. I like products that work and I can feel it works. And I know this works in someway, but it doesn't feel like it. I believe it's problem, for me, is the texture.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.