BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
I love dove body wash. Lasts a long time bc a little of it goes a long ways. Very soft on your skin and smells great. Only thing is there aren't very many scents to choose from. Price isn't bad either. Would recommend trying.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this soap, is so moisturizing and it feels so hydrating on your skin, and the best part it doesn't irritate my skin. I will definitely recommend this product.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
I had this body wash siting in my cabinet for 2 months jiji. I was not attractive by the smell for me it had no smell. I finally decided to use and the smell developed more in the shower and I like it. It also left my skin so soft. I use again and recommend it
Gesmi R.
Loved it!! And I will continue to buy this Dove body wash as well as other scents
I bought this at my local target in the big 32oz bottle that they sell and it seems to be a better value that lasts for a couple of months
Amanda J.
El Segundo, CA
Love this body wash. Doesn't dry out my skin and have a clean mild scent that isn't overpowering. And a little but on a luffa goes a long way so even at around $6 a bottle I find that it last me longer than bargain brands.
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is creamy without being heavy and leaves your skin clean but soft and moisturized. Also the scent is absolutely lovely. Clean scent and it makes you want to move so you can catch the scent one more time.
Mikayla D.
Usually i do not like to use body wash, but I love my dove so I had to try this out and I love how it has your skin feeling after you get out of the shower- baby smooth, and I love how much it lathers- if I didn't I would not think it is working, but you can use this body wash with a loofah or a wash cloth.
Katelynn P.
morgan hill, CA
My favorite body wash. I love the Pistachio Cream with Magnolia scent. It smells delicious and the smell lingers on your skin all day. This product also has a wonderfully creamy feel and really hydrates your skin. I love it.
Elsa G.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is so gentle on my dry and sensitive skin I use it on my toddlers who suffer from eczema. It works great on their sensitive baby skin. Love this product!
Mariah W.
I love this soap! It's the only one I use. I love how gentle it is on my skin. I naturally have really dry and sensitive skin and it works for me. It restores and add extra moisture to my skin. It's like silk and I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.