BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karissa A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a go to for anyone with super dry skin. This is the only thing I will use during my winter swim seasons, it is great for dry, itchy skin. I love it.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I use the cucumber and green tea one. I love it. It makes your skin soft and really moisturizes your skin. It perfect for people with dry skin or any type of skin. The smell is lite. Price is excellent.
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
tiffany m.
I'm a huge fan of dove products so naturally would rate the revive body wash an A. It's very fragrant and the soap is thick and lathers very well. You only need a little bit of soap, it goes a long way.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I started using this because I have very dry skin in the winter. This is THE BEST body wash for keeping your skin moisturized and soft!
Shamez M.
Lebanon, TN
I use this all year long. It makes my skin so nice and soft! It is pretty thick, but it does last for a while and I think its worth the money. I love it. :)
Cheyanne L.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this body wash, and the fact that it is super moisturizing! Which is super great during the winter. This is definitely a product I purchase more than just once, and it smells great!!
Sharon B.
Its a body wash that I get over and over again! love all the different scents they have and they make my skin feel amazing. Its worth the price.
kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I really like dove products in general. The body wash doesn't dry my skin out or leave an oily feel to it. It leaves your skin smooth and doesn't feel as heavy as other body washes. Smells great too.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I have sensitive dry skin, and this is just the best stuff for that. It smells great and really hydrates my skin. Not irritating at all either!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.