BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
To me, everything of Dove is amazing! leaves you smooth and renews skin like if it was new foreal! although i wish it had a better scent, i really recommend it!!
Tarra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love dove. I have dry skin that is hard to maintain moisture but once I started using this deep moisturizer wash my skin has improved.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
This is the body wash I use daily and it works wonders for my dry skin here in west Texas. I also love the scent and the price!
Maria Eugenia C.
This is the product that i love for this summer because it will leave my skin moisturized and brilliant, very smoth and i like it, is also a very nice smeell so if you're looking for something soft this maybe could help you, i recommended a lot
Cesilee W.
Gig Harbor, WA
This body wash leaves me feeling clean and smelling fresh. The best part is it's lasted for so long because its a bug bottle!
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best soap in the world of you ask me. The bars and liquids all worth the while. Recommend for any and everyone.
Vanessa C.
Brea
I have super sensitive combination skin and this is the only Body wash I use after trying alot of different body washes.
Stacey E.
Minot
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and feels great! My go to body wash always! Nice fresh and clean smell. Never anythhh negative about dove!
Brooklyn L.
Owensboro, KY
Great smell. Inexpensive. Nice size bottle and amount. The smell does remain in wash cloth after bathing.
Corina W.
El paso, TX
Dove body wash always leaves my skin and face from drying out and peeling. it also doesn't leave it oily.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.