BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my bae. I swear by them about everything. I have sensitive skin and dermatitis (aka eczema), there products never let me down, including this one.
Taylor W.
Milton, FL
I use Dove body wash daily! Any time I find it on sale, I stock up! It lathers so well, keeps my skin soft (which my hubby loves), and smells so dang good!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THis body was h provided me with the clean and freshness I like during and after showering. It is decently priced and would definitely recommend to others.
Michele W.
Leaves skin so smooth, I use this when shaving my legs. I absolutley love it, it works amazing with my sensative skin. I wont use any other soap but Dove.
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go-to body wash to share with my boyfriend. Its neutral scent and smooth texture make showering a lot more enjoyable and will leave you squeaky clean!!!
Michel Y.
Laredo, TX
I used it when I was pregnant and it fascinated me
I used it at night and I really felt more relaxed, I definitely use it
I buy it on Walmart or Walgreens
Smells amazing. Its kind of thick though but the pay off is worth it. I highly recommend for high schoolers. It's a nice fresh scent through sweat as well.
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.