BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tiffany W.
Kenbridge, VA
I love the way dove makes my skin feel smooth and refreshing. I tell all my friends this is a product you wont ever regret using. Our family has no complaints.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of body wash but I love this one. I lathers nicely and I actually feel like I'm getting clean without drying my skin out. I like the smell also.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
I've brought this on two different occasions and I still don't like it. At first I thought it was my skin care routine so I changed it but it still left my skin feeling very dry
kayla s.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
After i started using the dove deep moisture nourishing body wash my skin has been feeling less tight and dry. And now it feels hydrated and smooth. I recommend this highly especially if you have dry skin.
Amanda S.
Dove always makes great products, the body wash is soothing and hydrating for my skin plus it smells great! Would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Atlanta, GA
Love this! Leaves my skin feeling so soft. I love the cucumber melon scent the best! I do wish they had pumps for these bottles! I alway get way more than i need when i squeeze!
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Dove is one of the best soaps to purchase. it last a long time and makes your body feel nice. evebut leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I received a sample of this in my November Beauty Box 5 box and I really liked it. It is very moisturizing and lathers very well. I appreciate the lathering while using it and the softness of my skin after.
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
I looooove this stuff! My skin feels so soft after using it and I feel so squeaky clean! The smell is subtle but lovely. I would definitely recommend using it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.