BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
SMELLS AMAZING. DOVE NEVER LEAVES THE SKIN DRY. I ALSO FEEL SO CLEAN AND MOISTEN AFTER USING DOVE AFTER A BATH OR SHOWER. GREAT BRAND OF CHOICE IF YOU HAVE FRY SKIN
Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
I love this! This is one product I repeatedly buy and do not generally try other body washes. It smells great, lasts all day, and keeps my skin soft and smooth :)
Ree G.
Best thing ever. Especially if u right after the shower out lotion your skin will be so baby smooth. It does leave a residue but can be treatable with a scrub.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Loved Dove bath products and wash so I thought I would like this also. Not really It is too thick and feels greasy after applying I don't think I would buy again.
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
This is the only body wash i love using, its so smooth the price is good, it has a variety of
scent, I'm currently using the summer one and i love the smell.

emily s.
This is gold. seriously. my skin is horribly dry, especially in the winter and this is the only thing that keeps them even close to moisturized. love this stuff.
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
To me, everything of Dove is amazing! leaves you smooth and renews skin like if it was new foreal! although i wish it had a better scent, i really recommend it!!
Tarra B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love dove. I have dry skin that is hard to maintain moisture but once I started using this deep moisturizer wash my skin has improved.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
This is the body wash I use daily and it works wonders for my dry skin here in west Texas. I also love the scent and the price!
Maria Eugenia C.
This is the product that i love for this summer because it will leave my skin moisturized and brilliant, very smoth and i like it, is also a very nice smeell so if you're looking for something soft this maybe could help you, i recommended a lot
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.