BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

cass V.
Oxnard, CA
Dove body wash smells so good in shower leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisterized gives your skin a clean finish with beats taking off most dirt I love this body wash
Brandy S.
I worked in a dermatologist office and we frequently recommended DOVE ! I myself picked up the habit and its all I use! It makes your skin feel so hydrated, soft, and clean! Does not dry you out...truly makes your skin look healthy!
Nayeli S.
Los Lunas, NM
I love this body wash! It leave my skin soft and moisturized! I lo e the way is smells too! There have been other body washes that i have tried but this one had been an essential in my routine. I don't even travel without it!
Donna K.
Louisville
Love love love dove body wash I am in love with there products and can't get enough dove will always be my number one thing that I will always purchase for my hair and body wash
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
When I buy soap dove I feel like it's the best quality product that works really well my skin. Or use it every time in the shower so about every other day. I love the smell and I love the price and I love that I can find it anywhere
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time. I love the way it makes my skin feels. My husband is now a fan as well. He likes the way it feels on his skin too. The smell is great, not over the top, but nice and fresh.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Alicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. It smells so good and clean and is super moisturizing for skin that needs it. It makes me feel clean but not stripped of moisture and natural oils. I would definitely purchase again. They have tons of scents too.
Linda L.
Awesome body wash it is very moisturizing and lathers up well. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin. After trying different brands of body wash I've stuck with this one for a while. I love the Cucumber and green tea scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.