BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Been using it. . I love the smell n long lasting moisture it gives me. I would definitely buy it again. You don't have to use alot, a little go's a long way
jessica w.
I give this a big thums up take it from someone that has sensitive skin its good price not to high and it does what it sais its goin to do so i recommend it
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Tylar R.
mission viejo, CA
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way. My body feels so clean after using it and smells amazing! My favorite body wash I always have a back up bottle.
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Smells amazing during and after a shower. Highly recommended depending on skin conditions (I.e. Dry skin).
Daf G.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go-to body wash to share with my boyfriend. Its neutral scent and smooth texture make showering a lot more enjoyable and will leave you squeaky clean!!!
Charlotte R.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this body wash for about .5 years now.'it has a nice clean fragrance that makes you feel fresh. It also lives up to its deep moisture name.
Smells amazing. Its kind of thick though but the pay off is worth it. I highly recommend for high schoolers. It's a nice fresh scent through sweat as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.