BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

meryam s.
Harvey, LA
Im a big body wash fan every time I see a new bottle or color I'm the first to buy it its my obsession but this one is one of the best for anyone with sensitive skin it leaves you feeling like your normal and the smell is great
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Maggie B.
This is a very heavy, thick, and creamy body wash with minimal soapy lather. Personally, I do not think it rinses clean and I feel somewhat of a residue after using it. It smells nice, but it is a bit heavy for my personal preferences.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I absolutely love their body wash. It always leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. My sister has really bad eczema and swears buy this brand. They have so many different scents. It's a great product.
Donna K.
Louisville
Love love love dove body wash I am in love with there products and can't get enough dove will always be my number one thing that I will always purchase for my hair and body wash
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
The softness it leaves on the skin is exciting. It is moisturized and smooth after use. Its presentation makes the experience more lasting longer. I recommend 100% this product.
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time. I love the way it makes my skin feels. My husband is now a fan as well. He likes the way it feels on his skin too. The smell is great, not over the top, but nice and fresh.
Maria C.
This has to be by far the only body wash I use. I take the little ones to travels those you can find in target, Walmart $1 and up aisle the travel aisle. Pros one little bottle of travel size last about 3-4 road trips. Cons none ☺️
Linda A.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Is one of my favorites.
It's Very creamy and no need for moisturizer afterwards. The scent is wonderful, not too strong. Great for shaving!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.