BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the winter care. It has a light smell that is perfect to go with snowy days and hot chocolate. I work with fabric a lot, so I need the extra moisture.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Kerry O.
This is about the only brand body wash I will buy since it doesn't leave my skin dry like alot of others. It's also affordable & I love the different scents
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of doves products...This body wash is so creamy and gentle for your skin....I have sensitive skin and this works great...I recommend this product
Jessica T.
Love this body soap makes your skin extremely soft when you get dried up. Makes you feel so fresh and clean. Just love it so much. Sadly my just finished :(
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
The body wash leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft! It's gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. It has a subtle clean scent that smells refreshing.
jessica w.
I give this a big thums up take it from someone that has sensitive skin its good price not to high and it does what it sais its goin to do so i recommend it
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have noticed when it gets cold, my skin needs a little extra moisture. This definitely helps and the scent is long lasting as well.
Been using it. . I love the smell n long lasting moisture it gives me. I would definitely buy it again. You don't have to use alot, a little go's a long way
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.