BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karissa A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a go to for anyone with super dry skin. This is the only thing I will use during my winter swim seasons, it is great for dry, itchy skin. I love it.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Trisha G.
Shelbyville, KY
The best body wash ever period!! I have tired other body wash and it's doesn't hold a candle to this product..like seriously will never go to another product
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I don't find anything special about this body wash. my skin was smooth and it doesn't dry out my skin so it's doing its job. the smell is a nice fresh scent
Chelsea G.
East Bend, NC
My favorite body wash! It leaves my skin hydrated and soft! It smells great and I love to shave with it. My skins feels soft before I even put any lotion on.
Shamez M.
Lebanon, TN
I use this all year long. It makes my skin so nice and soft! It is pretty thick, but it does last for a while and I think its worth the money. I love it. :)
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Amazing soap, this makes my skin feel so hydrated and fresh I buy it every time. I love the amount I get for such a reasonable price, and it smells wonderful
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.