BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda O.
Parsippany, NJ
I've been using Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash everyday for years now. I love the clean feeling you get after a shower and that it keeps my skin hydrated. Worth every penny you spend on this body wash!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
It makes my skin soft, I started using it a one week ago and I am loving how it makes my skin feels soft .
I received this product complimentary from influenster
Bunny S.
Bronx, NY
I used dove body wash a lot of times but, honestly I am not really a fan of it! It usually Dries My body out every single time I used it! I hate the feeling ugh.
Karanda G.
Dove soap is my favorite body wash soap brand, the smells are all so amazing! They truly mosturize my skin and leave my skin feeling light, clean, and refreshed
Haley B.
Harrisburg, PA
My go-to body wash! Even after one use, your skin feels silky and smooth. I find when using this product in the summer, I don't have to use as much body lotion.
Tereza D.
Saint Louis, MO
Very creamy and moisturizing body wash. It has a really nice scent to it and it doesn't feel or smell to perfumey. Best of all, it leaves your skin feeling soft.
Emily C.
This formula is so creamy and thick to help moisturize your entire body. I love this body wash. It comes in such a large bottle
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
I use this product every time I take a showe . It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Its a great product to use year round but especially good to use during those winter months to help keep your skin soft!
angie h.
blaine, MN
I love dove. It makes your skin feel refreshed and it always smells amazing. The price is a little more then the average soap but sometimes it's nice to splurge.
Somars B.
Crosby, TX
Dove leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I have dry sensitive skin and constantly looking for a product like Dove to help nourish my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.