BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this dove deep moisture nourishing body wash in a target beauty box. I love how smooth my skin feels after showering with it. It has a very basic almost plane sent to it, which is good for those who don't like any bold scented body washes. I personally love a more fresh floral scent for my body wash. The stuff works really great and I would buy it again but there are other brands I would prefer.
Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Any other body washes that I use irritates my skin like crazy because I have eczema. But dove was something that my doctor recommended and it's a miracle worker! I actually feel clean and moisturized and my skin has never gotten irritated from using it.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Factores influyen en la fijación de precio demanda oferta de producción punto de equilibrio competencia mezcla de marketing costo indispensable para medir la contribución y el beneficio y comprar el producto entre otros y compararlo punto de equilibrio fundamental para la planeación de las utilidades
Dee B.
Let me first start by saying DOVE it self is an awesome product! The body wash it self is so moisturizing ! It leaves the skin feeling like silk! When leaving the shower you still feel the mousiture from the soap leaving your body fully hydrated! The price is phenomenal and it's long lasting soft scent is amazing. As well! I give this product 10 stars
One of my most favorite in the moment. Its make my body feels so warm and smooth and it leave my skin feeling so shiny and beautiful why so use another no, for me it didt work I only use the dove deep moisture its the only thing that have been working for me now and I promise if you buy it you won't regret buying it 😍😍
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS BODY WASH! I continue to try new body washes because a lot of them say they moisturize but they leave my skin feeling dry and flakey, but with this product I don't have that issue. This makes my skin soft, restores my skin, moisturizes and leaves it smooth. I highly recommend this product. I have no negatives about this body wash.
Brittany B.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated smelling fresh and feeling clean. It doesn't dry my skin out and it smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin. It last a very long time and Dove body washes are actually all I buy.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, THIS is one of my FAVORITE items EVER! I can't get enough of it. My legs tend to get SUPER DRY and after just one bath or shower with this miracle stuff, they instantly feel and look much more hydrated. The smell is the best part; I could smell this scent all day long! I won't be caught without a bottle of this in my shower or in my travel bag!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.