BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hannah B.
Killen, AL
I LOVE this product! This is the body wash me and my mom have both been using for years. My mom has extremely dry skin and it moisturizes. I have normal skin and it works well for me! I think it is a very good price! I love the smell. 10/10 would recommend
Sarah M.
Quincy, IL
Very soft and fresh! Really love the different smells. Not too strong and it stays on the skin for a long period of time. Would definitely keep using Dove body wash. There's no other body wash as promising as Dove. I would also recommend to others as well.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Lovely at keeping the skin moisturized, and I appreciate that it is non-comedogenic as I have touchy skin that breaks out easily. I tend to prefer unscented washes that don't conflict with my perfume, so I appreciate that this is just a nice, clean flavor.
Felicia J.
Snellville, GA
This formulation is the best. It's so smooth and creamy. The long lasting moisture is what helps to keep my skin soft and smooth during the fall and winter months and subtle and silky during the spring and summer months. I would recommend Dove to everyone.
elana d.
Having intense dry skin constantly leaves my skin parched, in dire need of moisture. While most soaps only smell great, they commonly strip the skin of its essentials which keep it looking great. This body wash quenches my skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Erika M.
I have been using this body wash for about 10 years now. It keeps me moisturized and has a subtle scent unlike some others. It is a little pricey for my taste, but there are sometimes coupons or you can buy it bulk. I've used for 10 years and won't change.
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes to use regularly. What I love most is that it keeps my skin moisturized to the point that I don't need to use body lotion or cream everyday. I also love the clean, refreshing scent.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This is my family's Go-To body wash. It leaves my dry, eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. I did feel like this formula was too heavily scented. Next time I will purchase the unscented one because I am sensitive to fragrances. Overall a good body wash.
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.