BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Heather S.
Manassas, VA
My favorite body wash on the market! I live the smell of this because when you get out of the shower your body just smells really fresh and clean! I wish it had more of a lather to it but overall I love it because it makes my skin fell soft and smooth and I smell fresh and clean all day long! It's a bit expensive compared to other body washes on the shelves but I think it is worth it because it keeps you smelling fresh and clean all day and it is very gentle on the skin! I have issues with dryness and since I've been using this I haven't had any issues with it! It's gentle enough to use on my daughter as well which is a bonus because she had very sensitive skin and this one doesn't irritate her skin at all!
shatoni B.
I have very dry skin and I've tried many other soap products that dried out my skin. A friend of mine recommended this body wash and after one use I immediately felt a difference in my skin. This body wash didn't make my skin feel tight and dry like the ones I have experienced in the past. This body wash made my skin feels so soft and smooth. Now this is the only body wash I will use, I don't even use other Dove brand body washes. Also the scent is not overwhelming, it is actually kind of therapeutic!
Elizabeth V.
Great for sensitive skin! I've been using this for the last 6 years. Can't stop. Price is so doable for what you get. So many different scents all are perfect. I would buy it again and again.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best classic body wash ever. I always feel so clean and my skin feels like butter when I use this. I shower every day and my skin does not dry out because of this amazing body wash. I don't even need to use body lotion. It smells fresh and clean and also is the only thing I use when shaving, I have tried shaving creams and oils and everything but DOVE is the greatest thing to use and keeps razor burn away. I have tried other body washes that were cheaper and I had to use half the bottle to get even close to the same effect that a quarter-sized amount of Dove can do. If you have never tried Dove, you need to go to the store and buy it now, you won't regret it!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
There's something very luxurious about this body wash and I have to say it's fast become my favorite. It lathers up really well, so when I use the same amount as I usually do on my body puff, it has tons of bubbles! By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Dove products because they are gentle, effective, and very affordable. This one is no different, and this particular body wash is a staple in my household. It's available in a lot of discount places as well. Very moisturizing and would recommend even if you have dry skin.
Zetoria W.
Bogue Chitto, Mississippi
I love dove body wash. This deep moisture is now my new favorite. I always stock up on Dove by buying three or four bottles whenever they are on sale at Walgreens and The last time I got these. It makes my skin feel so good and moisturized and on top of that it is good on my sensitive skin. I can only use certain soaps and I am glad to say that Dove is a very good brand for me. It doesnt have a strong smell which is great. Whether you have sensitive skin or not I recommend this you will not buy any other brand I promise.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash should be a shower must have. The body wash is so rich and creamy on your skin. Gentle on sensitive skin and will leave you super moisturized. It also smells so good. Can go on with loofa, washcloth or if your in a rush just simply your hands. It is a little bit more pricey than other body washes you can find but for the amount of product you get and the quality of product you get you really cannot beat it. Love this product.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The reason i give this soap a five star rating is because i feel that it realy make's your skin really soft and nourished,the smell is great and it's really soft to the touch, and i feel by the first wash you will definenetly see results and it's very cheap and i've basically been using dove all my life and ever since i got dove i love it ever since so i really hope you buy it and you definitely will not regret it.
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love Dove and they make a ton of yummy scents. i have dry skin and a skin condition and this is the only thing that helps, it does get pricey for a college student around 8$ but its a huge container so it lasts me a bit! It doesnt leave a weird residue, and I like that this is unscented. I buy it again and again. Cons: tests on animals and they always discontinue my fave scents which I why i just switched to unscented.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.