BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
Anna K.
Bremen, IN
My grandma uses Dove Creamy Oil, and has always told me how good it is for your skin. I love it and it keeps my very dry leg skin soft and supple. MUST TRY.
Roxy P.
Covina, CA
I love this body wash. Not only is it good for skin but it smells great. I have dry skin and in the winter it is worst. I use this and it helps my dry skin.
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Emily K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is absolutely wonderful! It leaves your skin refreshed and clean while not covering you with some overwhelming scent!
Chelsea G.
East Bend, NC
My favorite body wash! It leaves my skin hydrated and soft! It smells great and I love to shave with it. My skins feels soft before I even put any lotion on.
Ninjer R.
Van Nuys, CA
I really really enjoy this scent. Dove overall is a great brand of products and this scent is amazing! Always leaves my skin so soft and smelling soo good.
Adriana F.
This is a pretty good body wash. It has a clean scent to it but not too overpowering. I still prefer the fragrance free one because it does feel more gentle.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I don't find anything special about this body wash. my skin was smooth and it doesn't dry out my skin so it's doing its job. the smell is a nice fresh scent
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I buy a pack of 3 for $12 at Sams, been using these for a while.. I use the pistachio scent one, ugh smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft. LOVE IT!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.