BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tina L.
Really moisturizing and didn't leave skin feeling dry. Especially good for people like me with sensitive skin. Doesn't have a strong scent which is a plus too. Also, it's not too expensive for a body wash. Would totally recommend.
Courtney B.
Purcellville, VA
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body wash. It feels smooth while in the shower. It helps with my sensitive skin as well. I'm allergic to most shower soap but the Dove keeps me breakout free. The smell is very clean and refreshing too.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Dove, no mater what shape or form it comes in. Dove keeps your body feeling smooth and clean. The scent stays on you through out the day. Good for dry skin especially on your little one who play sports and love the ground. LOL
Gwen M.
Chillicothe, MO
I love this body wash. It smells so good and and makes you skin really soft. It does a really good job of cleaning your skin without striping the moisture from it. I have been using Dove for years.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This is a great product if you get concerned with bacteria on bar soap. It smells amazing and has small beads in it to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin and make your skin as soft as possible!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this in 3s pack from Costco and they smell alright. But I feel the skin gets softer. But smell doesn't last longer. It's a very regular body wash, nothing great.
cass V.
Oxnard, CA
Dove body wash smells so good in shower leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisterized gives your skin a clean finish with beats taking off most dirt I love this body wash
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
I love this body wash so much! I love the fact that it is creamy and applies so well. Every scent smells delicious too, but I usually use the cucumber one. The smell lasts a long time and just soaks right into your skin so nice.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove body wash! It's my favorite. It doesn't just smell great or moisturize your skin (it DOES do that, but that's not it.) It really cleans your skin. It's also great for my sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.