BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently had to switch Oliver together because my son's skin is so sensitive to rush out everything else. I loved of it makes your body feel soft and smooth.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love Dove products. I like how clean they make me feel and they all smell really good. It's my go to soap brand because I feel like it's a brand I can trust.
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I feel like my skin gets better and better after every use. My skin has definitely gotten softer and firmer since using this.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always choose dove when I'm picking out body washes. I love how my skin feels all day following my shower. But I would say that dove is a little bit pricy.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of these always remind me of my grandmother. Not a huge fan, and honestly didn't feel like it gave me any more moisture than my other body washes.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the winter care. It has a light smell that is perfect to go with snowy days and hot chocolate. I work with fabric a lot, so I need the extra moisture.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
I love this product. It works great and makes your skin feel very soft. A little goes a long way! Try it, you won't be disappointed. Get for all skin types!
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have dry skin and you want something that's going to help make it smooth and supple without a lot of smell to it this is the thing for you I love this
Nattalia B.
best thing to use for your skin. The smell is amazing and not overly powerful. The moisture lasts on your skin, you do not need to put lotion on afterwards.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.