BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Seline N.
Cookeville
I'm obsessed with my Dove body wash! All of their body products are amazing and I feel so clean after. It smells so fresh and clean rather than perfumy I usually buy it at Walmart because it's cheaper.
Janelle  G.
Wayne, NJ
I have very sensitive skin, and This Dove product nourishes my skin while leaving it clean! The product does not leave a greasy or slimy feeling, but does soften the skin.
Sarah L.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Love this body wash. Feels like a lotion on the skin but doesn't leave a residue. Gentle enough to use everyday like a bar of soap and for the price you can't beat it! Would recommend to anyone who loves a moisturizing body wash.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Moisturizing wash. Packaging was sturdy and didn't slip out of the hands. Not a strong smell to make you sick or pungent. I use it every time I shower. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or skip while dressing afterwards.
Danielle M.
Brandon, MS
Great product! Washes and leaves skin smooth and clean! Love the travel size! Smells clean and goes on like cream. A must try for sensitive skin!! I even use it on my kids
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
I love all of Dove's products. This stuff works wonders on my body and I love how the smells sticks and stays on for a long time. It's fresh and clean scent gives me all the compliments and helps with my dry skin by moisturizing it.
Suzanna C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this body wash. It is the only kind I have found that does not make me break out. I even use it as my face wash. Your skin is left clean, soft, and with a light, clean scent. I also use it to shave with instead of shaving cream.
Cathy A.
This Dove body wash leaves your skin so soft and it is a great moisturizer.. I really love the way your skin feels after using this cleanser. The feel and smell is amazing.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Dove's deep moisture body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh all day long! It has a pleasant fragrance and feels amazing to wash with. I recommend this body wash to everyone I talks to
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I don't notice anything magical about this body wash, but I really like it! It's not "smelly" and it is doesn't leave residue on my skin. I have really dry skin and while my skin doesn't get super moisturized, it does seem to help!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.