BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly s.
Its very Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and it has a very nice scent! in my wal mart for 2 its only like 6 dollars. what a bargain!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Absolute favorite. the fragrance is awesome and so long lasting. I leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated. I always grab this one.
Rachel L.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this Dove body wash. Getting the two in a package is the only way I ever go. And, almost every scent that comes in the two-packs are delicious!
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just keep repurchasing this! It's my favorite body wash. It makes my skin feel fresh and moisturized. My skin is so soft after I shower and the scent is amazing.
Morgan O.
Meridian, ID
I use the blue orange scent and sometimes it's hard to get out of the shower, it smells so good. It moisturizes really well but I do add lotion after the shower.
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
The smell is nice and light. It literally moisturizes your skin right after one shower. I still put lotion on but my skin was so smooth and soft. I like this alot.
Amanda O.
Parsippany, NJ
I've been using Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash everyday for years now. I love the clean feeling you get after a shower and that it keeps my skin hydrated. Worth every penny you spend on this body wash!
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I have always used dove bar soap however a few months ago I bought the body wash and wow it is amazing in feels like silk on your body and smells great also my skin is so smooth since i switched to the body wash
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love, love, love their body washes. They leave you without that dry/filmy feeling after exiting the shower, and absolutely help with the moisturizing department.
Stacy G.
Santa Maria, CA
I 100 percent recommend Dove body wash it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I can also recommend the Dove deoderent, shampoo, and conditioner they are all great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.