BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Erica C.
Dunkirk, NY
Dove is the way to go! Love all their products but this is especially nice in the summer when the sun dries out your skin and this soap conditions it so well!
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Carmen G.
I can seriously say that I had the softest of skin after a week of using this! It's the best! I'm allergic to fruity scented washes so this is PERFECT for me!
yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
I love this! Dove always seems to surprise me! Lightweight, smells good, not to expensive and works well! Gets the job done and doesn't have residue left over
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of body wash but I love this one. I lathers nicely and I actually feel like I'm getting clean without drying my skin out. I like the smell also.
Iliana P.
Brooklyn, NY
It keeps my skin hydrated. It smell awesome. A little amount go a long way. I rather use this body wash to shave than a shaver cream. It smoothr on the skin.
Amanda L.
Nanticoke
This smells amazing and makes your skin so soft! If you have dry skin, or normal skin, it works for all types. I would highly recommend. Gentle and refreshing!
mira s.
Airmont, NY
This became our staple body wash after receiving a sample in a subscription box. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. And it has a nice scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.