BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica B.
Only body soap I will use! You can feel the difference. It is like using body and lotion in one step and it comes in amazing scents. Although it is a little more expensive than other body washes, it is totally worth it!
Julia Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I use all Dove products for my beauty needs, and I love this body wash. It has a light scent, and is perfect for body wash and also in place of shaving cream. It is really smooth and the scent is not too overpowering.
Summer D.
Charlestown, NH
Dove body wash is a very mild body wash, so it's not harsh on skin and doesn't dry it out. It smells great and makes my skin feel great and it's quite affordable.
Joey I.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great Body Wash yet the smell is a little overpowering and the price is pretty high.
I have used this one in the past but it was an older formulation that did not lather very well and used the entire bottle in 2 weeks.
Ash
Not my favorite dove product but still a good one. I found that this was overly thick on the skin. Loved how my skin felt after however. I've always been impressed with the moisturizing affect that dove products have
Noemi V.
I bought the pack at target for the price. But I love the smell. I have the pomegranate one and it's my favorite one. I'm almost out and planning to buy another one
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
This is by far the best product out there for dry skin. I tried all sorts of other products then my Doctor recommended this and I've never looked back.
Brittany s.
Perrin, TX
The smell is not overpowering but pleasant and say goodbye to dry itchy winter skin issues. This bottle contains something magical that takes care of all of that and leaves you with soft,beautiful skin. I adore dove!
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This is my go to body wash. I'm not sure if it actually moisturizes better than the rest, but I like that there is no scent and it really feels like there is no residue left on the skin. It is super creamy and smooth.
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
My hair was starting t get damaged from drying it out with other products, stripping it of its oils and using my hot iron. Then when I used this, it immediately made my hair so much soft and less frizzy. I love it!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.