BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashten R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all Dove beauty products. Their body wash helps soothe my eczema while making my skin feel squeaky clean. I usually struggle with dry skin and this product helps combat that. I would recommend this 10/10!
Nina D.
S Chesterfld, VA
Great price, worth every penny. Leaves your skin sooo smooth and soft. Awesome scents also. The quanity is just right too, not like cheap brands that you must use a handful to shower with. It lasts awhile.
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Dove is an amazing brand when it comes to Body Washes. This particular body wash makes my skin at peace. Doves body wash smells clean and fresh that the scent lasts for a long time. I do recommend this body wash in any shower routines :)
Jocelyn D.
I liked this body wash, but it did leave my skin feeling a little filmy, which has always been my problem with Dove soaps. It also did not help keep my legs hydrated after shaving. I guess I will be sticking with my $1.79 CVS-brand body wash.
Sheena  R.
Denver, CO
This product is nice. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Sometimes it makes me wonder if I got it all off just from how soft my skin feels. The only negative I have is the price. But I guess you can assume that is the reason it works so well.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I have no complaints with Dove's Deep Moisture body wash. It smells good with no strong overbaring smell. It does really well at hydrating my skin. I have a huge bottle that's lasted quite a long time. I will definitely stick with this awhile.
Colene E.
Georgetown, KY
Great for sensitive skin! Perfect for travel size. The scent is non-aggervating, which is great for those with sensitivity issues. The price point was amazing. This body wash is gentle and leaves you feeling clean. Would buy it again!
Sharling P.
Bronx, NY
This product has a nice formula for skin care . This left my skin feeling pretty smooth . The scent of this body wash can use a little improvement but it does vary depending on how strong some people like their skin products as well :)
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
Always love using Dove, but prefer the scent of the previous formula! It doesn't smell so amazing now that it has switched to a new formula, am considering changing to a goat milk body wash - they are rather similar except the scent!
Kristy M.
Almost any Dove product is a friend of mine. Growing up with eczema sucks, but most dove products are perfect for sensitive skin. Super moisturizing and always smelling fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.