BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Carrie L.
Mount Orab, OH
This product smells good but doesn't moisturize at all. I've used a few different times and same every time. I have dry skin and tried many different products and this one I will not buy again.
BREAHA V.
La Quinta , CA
Anything dove is awesome! But their body washes make my skin seriously soft and I smell great for the entire day! And it's not crazy expensive. So you can pamper yourself without going broke.
Caroline H.
Poolesville, MD
I never found this body wash to be all that moisturizing. Not to say it was drying, but I expected more from Dove. I'm also not really a fan of the scents that are available for this product.
Kayla L.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Dove brand because all of their products are so good quality. These body washes leave me skin feeling so soft and they don't strip your skin like some other ones can do
Aliyah T.
I love this product line. I love the consistency and the moisture it keeps in my skin I think this is an awesome product. I bought this product about 2 months ago and I still have some left!
Jenny W.
Currently using this product, skin smells great after the shower. The scent lasts for a quite a long time. It is so smooth when you apply it. Definitely a great product!
Rebecca M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Best Body Wash i have ever used, this is the most moisturizing body wash i have ever used, If you are looking for a creamy thicker body wash that makes you smell good and feel good this is it.
Melissa D.
This body wash leaves my skin feeling so incredibly smooth, without being greasy. I'm not crazy about the smell of this body wash, but if you have dry skin like me it's' a great body wash.
albanys j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Traducir
I love this body wash for helping to keep my skin soft and hydrated, I find that the KP on my arms and legs really diminishes with continued use too. Its also great for shaving! The scent is soft and floral and I can still smell it on my skin during the day.
Nancy M.
Best body wash ever!! Can't go wrong with this one. It's the only one I can buy without having it dry out my skin! Especially, with this New England weather its a solution in every bottle!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.