BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Anna R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use this everyday and love it. It foams up so well, I hate soaps that don't give you a lot of bubbles and this one does. It has a light scent which I enjoy!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this body wash! Use it on myself & my 5 year old. Leaves the skin feeling so soft & smooth as well as clean! Great for sensitive skin & not a heavy scent.
Nichanan T.
This body wash smells soooo good. It is very thick and takes a bit to remove if you use too much in the shower but my skin smells great and stays soft all day!
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
I looooove this stuff! My skin feels so soft after using it and I feel so squeaky clean! The smell is subtle but lovely. I would definitely recommend using it!
Mendi Y.
Helena, GA
"I really liked the product it make my skin feel great and soft. The smell of the product last for a while on my skin. YES I would buy it again for sure "
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
It's a decent product, I don't think it's super moisturizing but it has good scents and is a decent general body wash. I only buy it when it's on sale though.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I have super sensitive skin and most body washes irritate my skin, this one hasn't bothered my skin at all! I'd definitely buy it again.
Tiffany W.
Kenbridge, VA
I love the way dove makes my skin feel smooth and refreshing. I tell all my friends this is a product you wont ever regret using. Our family has no complaints.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best bodywashes out. They don't need a lot of different scents to draw you in. The original scent is fresh and it moisturizes as it cleans.
Erica C.
Dunkirk, NY
Dove is the way to go! Love all their products but this is especially nice in the summer when the sun dries out your skin and this soap conditions it so well!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.