BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This is my favorite body wash. This scent smells so sweet and fruity. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The texture is great and it makes a lot of bubbles.
Linda H.
It is great for sensitive skin. It is very nourishing and has a light scent that will not over power your perfume. And, it is thick and creamy. Smells fresh and clean.
Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
I have to have some dove body wash, not only does it leave your skin smooth and smelly good, it is the only wash that doesn't give me a rash. Great for sensitive skin!
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
While home this is the only body wash I use. It feels incredibly silky and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. As a bonus it smells great and lasts a long time!
Lindsey G.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've been using this body wash for about a month now and I love it. I will definitely be purchasing it in bulk in the future to get a better price. The scent is great, but not overpowering. It also foams up really well.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
It definitely moisturizes better than anything else, just not sure about the ingredients. I'd rather have something more natural. It is a lot better than most though!
Lilin L.
I usually like to change up the kinds of shower gels, but I've stuck with this one because of how wonderfully creamy and smooth this one is. It smells WONDERFUL too!
Christine L.
This is a great body wash to add a little moisture into your skin during the colder months. After using, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend this :)
karlisa g.
This body wash is really beautiful on your skin and it makes your skin really soft and sometimes I get a little brown spots on my skin from the Sun and this helps to
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These are the best body washes! Dove never fails me. It leaves my skin clean, soft, and amazingly smelly all day. A little goes a long way on my loofa!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.