BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
I used to use bath and body works shower gel since it since i always had an abundance for gifts or sales. Somehow I ran out. and got a 3 pack from Sam's at a good deal. Love this, feel much cleaner and love the clean scent (I use original).
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Jocelyn D.
I liked this body wash, but it did leave my skin feeling a little filmy, which has always been my problem with Dove soaps. It also did not help keep my legs hydrated after shaving. I guess I will be sticking with my $1.79 CVS-brand body wash.
Kara K.
Williamsport, MD
I love dove body wash! I started using it 6 months ago when I was pregnant with my son! My skin has not been dry or itchy! I haventbhad tonuse lotion after a shower! This is pne product that is worth trying!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Sescily C.
Camden, NJ
Love it. It's soothing and it comes out very thick. So a little goes a long way. My skin is super soft after using this product and it makes my skin feel hydrated. Great price.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
smells great and makes me feel soft and clean. i have to make sure i wash it off well enough because it sometimes leaves a residue on my skin, however i am sort of oily.
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
I always have some sort of dove soap in my shower. This specific one truly moisturizes your skin leaving you soft as a baby. The smell isn’t strong which is nice as well. I would most definitely buy it again
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
I love the dove beauty wash for sensitive skin does not leave my skin dry. It's perfect for the whole family. My daughter suffers from eczema and it does not irritate her skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.