BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I absolutely love their body wash. It always leaves my skin super soft and hydrated. My sister has really bad eczema and swears buy this brand. They have so many different scents. It's a great product.
Maria C.
This has to be by far the only body wash I use. I take the little ones to travels those you can find in target, Walmart $1 and up aisle the travel aisle. Pros one little bottle of travel size last about 3-4 road trips. Cons none ☺️
Maggie B.
This is a very heavy, thick, and creamy body wash with minimal soapy lather. Personally, I do not think it rinses clean and I feel somewhat of a residue after using it. It smells nice, but it is a bit heavy for my personal preferences.
Linda A.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Is one of my favorites.
It's Very creamy and no need for moisturizer afterwards. The scent is wonderful, not too strong. Great for shaving!
Linda L.
Awesome body wash it is very moisturizing and lathers up well. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin. After trying different brands of body wash I've stuck with this one for a while. I love the Cucumber and green tea scent!
Samantha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel. It lathers up well and doesn't leave my skin dry after the shower. Good price point. I'd highly recommend this product.
Anna S.
Oroville, CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smooth and smells amazing as well however I just can't use it because I have such sensitive skin but to anyone without skin like mine I'd recommend giving it a try.
cass V.
Oxnard, CA
Dove body wash smells so good in shower leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisterized gives your skin a clean finish with beats taking off most dirt I love this body wash
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
Love this product, even my sensitive skin kids and hubby can use it and it doesn't bother their skin or sinuses. I love the feeling my skin has as well after using the Dove bath products. Makes my skin feel hydrated and silky!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.