BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sandra R.
This is one of my favorite body wash . It is amazingly soft and silky. The smell is so satisfying and smells so clean . My skin feels like new after using this.
Kianna M.
sacramento
The best. Makes my skin so soft and keeps my elbows from looking ashy! I love it and would highly recommend this product. Dive is an all around useful product.
Dawn M.
San Jose
My go to body wash. I have dry skin and most of the time I don't even need lotion after showering with this wash. It smells soo good and leaves my skin so soft
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I really like this because I have sensitive skin sometimes and it doesn't bother me at all so I use it a lot. It's a little over 5 dollars and it last a while.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the perfect body wash for all skin types. I can use it all year round especially in winter when my skin gets too dry because of all those hot showers.
Alisha B.
Troy, NY
The only brand of body wash I use. The smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so great n clean. My favorite sent is the peach one in the go fresh line.
Allyson C.
Yukon, OK
This body wash left my ski feeling clean and refreshed and soft. No harsh dragging from dry skin or irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Loved it!
Victoria S.
Severn
I used this product over the summer for my dry skin and it worked wonders with my skin. It smelled amazing and left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX
It definitely gets the job done and has a clean scent. The scent lasts a good time after you shower which I look for in a body wash and it gives great moisture
This is a moisturizing body wash with a nice clean smell. It's a bit thicker than other washes. My skin has definitely felt better since I started using this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.