BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I love Dove body wash! It smells amazing and is more moisturizing than many other body washes. I didn't feel the immediate need to apply lotion after using this product.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love Dove products. The shampoo is my favorite. But as for this particular body wash, I think it may be a little too moisturizing. I notice that my body feels a little greasy towards the end of the day which is pretty gross.
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love dove body wash it doesn't dry out your skin and it has a great scent. they have one esp. for winter which i really love it moisturizers your skin well and living in Wisconsin we need all the help we can get in our winter.
Joanna G.
I love this body wash. It's not ruff on my skin at all, it leaves it feeling soft and clean. Also I love how it has a nice light scent to it.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and so smooth. I never have dry skin after using this. It smells great too. This moisturizes my skin so well.
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always loved Dove products. Their body wash is the best I have ever used. It gives you a really good clean feeling without having to use too much.
Ashley R.
I love this body wash! Smells so good and softens your skin. This is the only body wash I use that helps my skin. I have sensitive skin and Dove does my skin some good.
Sharon W.
New albany, PA
No matter how many different body washes I try I always keep coming back to Dove. It is my favorite. It has a gentle scent and works well. Dove is well worth the price.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
A little pricey but I do love dove, and it's a decent amount in size... Leaves my skin smooth, and not itchy. That's all I ask, and has a pleasant smell
Linda H.
It is great for sensitive skin. It is very nourishing and has a light scent that will not over power your perfume. And, it is thick and creamy. Smells fresh and clean.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.