BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Morgan D.
Grand Ledge, MI
Honestly one of the best body washes I've used. it keeps your skin feeling hydrated and doesn't leave the feeling of a tight film on your skin once you get out of the shower!
Elizabeth E.
I love, love, love this body wash.It is definitely the one i buy the most. I try out other ones just to try them out, but I always go back to this one. I love the scent! It leaves my skin really soft and leaves my skin smelling amazing!
Zee D.
Been using this body wash since i am like 5 and it is the only one i will use. When i studied abroad for a year i packed 5 bottles along and was devastated when i ran out. It moisturizes, cleans, smells good and is good for your skin!
Sharling P.
Bronx, NY
This product has a nice formula for skin care . This left my skin feeling pretty smooth . The scent of this body wash can use a little improvement but it does vary depending on how strong some people like their skin products as well :)
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I am currently only using Dove body washes. My bf actually introduced me to these products and now I purchase only Dove body washes. I love how it leaves your skin very silky and smooth after showering. Lots of great scents too! Love it!
Candace A.
Decatur, GA
This leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturized but personally I am not sold on how well it cleanses. It has a very rich lather which is great but I find myself essentially taking two showers. Reason being I don't like to feel any kind of residue and this may have to do with my water as well because it is different for everyone.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
Always love using Dove, but prefer the scent of the previous formula! It doesn't smell so amazing now that it has switched to a new formula, am considering changing to a goat milk body wash - they are rather similar except the scent!
Ariel C.
I will only get dove body washes. I have used their nutrium moisture line and the purely pampering line and I love each one. Beautiful smell, silky soft skin that lasts, and clean feeling all day. Wouldn't use any other body wash never!
May F.
Aurora, IL
Love this body wash for its clean scent and lather. It does add extra moisture to my skin and I feel I don't need to use as much lotion after bathing when I use this body wash
Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV
Hands down, the BEST body wash I've tried. I am not a fan of lotion, and this body wash allows me to get away with not using lotion! (I still have to use oil on my legs after shaving.) It's great and there are lovely selection of scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.