BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very moisturizering and smells very clean and it really makes my skin soft, by far my favorite body wash formula, although the cucumber scent is my favorite
Nathaliana D.
I totally would recommend this ! especially if you have sensitive skin. I tried this and it leaves our skin so soft and refreshing . its not rough and it smell amazing !
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I have always loved Dove soaps. I think these smell very nice and lather very well. They make you feel clean and refreshed and the best part, they are fairly inexpensive!
Nicole T.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love dove body wash it doesn't dry out your skin and it has a great scent. they have one esp. for winter which i really love it moisturizers your skin well and living in Wisconsin we need all the help we can get in our winter.
Rachel O.
I've been using this product line for years. I switch between scents every once in a while but the results are still the same. I always feel clean and fresh. I love it.
Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
I use this body wash religiously. It is very moisturizing and has drastically improved the red, bumpy skin in my arms. I also put coconut oil on my arms to further moisturize. This is the only body wash that I fully recommend.
Allison L.
Rock Hill, SC
I use the blue fig one and in addition to loving the smell and texture, it's light faint blue and I like that. It makes my skin soft and comes in a three pack at Costco.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Sooo deeply moisturizing! Some of my favorite body washes (and bar soap) - it's not drying at all! And they come in the best scents & always leave you smelling so fresh.
Laura G.
Mission, TX
Dove is a wonderful product, use the soap or the Body Wash and you will never go back to anything else. Its like you use it once and your stuck with it...Gotta love Dove.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I really like Dove products, but this product is not my favorite. This soap tends to leave my skin dry in some areas. So make sure you still use lotion after your shower!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.