BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cathy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! I've been using it for so many years and I'll continue to use it. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Plus I love the scent!
Karanda G.
Dove soap is my favorite body wash soap brand, the smells are all so amazing! They truly mosturize my skin and leave my skin feeling light, clean, and refreshed
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these body washes.. They leave your skin feeling clean and not oily. They also have a nice light smell that's great for sensitive skin and sensitive noses.
Ashley W.
I love the scent of Dove body wash. It is so fresh and clean smelling. It also leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of the best body washes out there.
AJ G.
Philadelphia , PA
My skin always feels hydrated. It's very soothing and doesn't make me feel like I need 20 minutes of just rinsing because my skin feels slimy like other washes.
Lisbel F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this everyday on my kids, they love how it smells, leaves their skin nice and smooth and smelling amazing, I definitely recommen this for everyone to use!
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX
This soap is really amazing for the skin it won't dry skin out it's good for eczema prone skin too , smells good and is worth the price I use this soap everyday
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE this body wash!!!! The scent is so heavenly and I don't trust anything else for my skin. This body wash is creamy and it lathers like nobody's business.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Unlike the smell and the price. I like my body wash to be very foamy, this really isn't unless you use it in a sponge. I would buy it again for the right price.
V e.
I love using this body wash. I use the dove cucumber body wash and it smells delicious. It smells fresh and leaves my skin feeling soft, silky and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.