BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aarti S.
Bellevue, WA
I use the dove deep moisture wash daily. My skin is very sensitive and other soap's and body wash are very harsh for my skin. The dove body wash is very sensitive and keeps my skin hydrated whole day.
Kylie Z.
Annville, PA
I use this every time I shower and it leaves a nice silky feeling to your skin. It smells amazing. It doesn't leave that almost film feeling like other brands do I buy mine at the local Walmart nice and convenient
Kristy M.
Almost any Dove product is a friend of mine. Growing up with eczema sucks, but most dove products are perfect for sensitive skin. Super moisturizing and always smelling fresh.
Aeisha V.
Fort Worth, TX
I have eczema so when my skin is really irritating and screaming for that extra care I always go to my trustee Dove. I've always throughout my whole life used Dove products.
Colene E.
Georgetown, KY
Great for sensitive skin! Perfect for travel size. The scent is non-aggervating, which is great for those with sensitivity issues. The price point was amazing. This body wash is gentle and leaves you feeling clean. Would buy it again!
Hannah M.
I always turn to dove in the winter. The body washes are more like body creams and work really nice to keep skin hydrated when the winter can be drying. There is a nice selection of scents and even some for those who have sensitive skin.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is by far my favorite beauty product. I use this every time I shower. I actually rub this on my legs into a lather then shave. It leaves my
legs so soft, no ingrown hairs, and doesn't clog my razor!
Alexandria D.
O Fallon, MO
I have sensitive skin so this body wash works perfect for me and I do use this a lot so that way my skin doesn't Break out it is a very gentle on the skin it's not harsh at all I I definitely would recommend this brand to other people
Beatriz R.
I love the creamy consistence and rich lather this body wash has. It leaves my skin smooth and shiny, I can even see it brighter when I use it. The smell is also amazing, so sweet! It is a good money investment that it is really worth it.
Diem
Shelton, CT
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin this doesn't leave my skin dry. Also, it smells great! Price is fair to even great, if you are able to find coupons in the Sunday paper.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.