BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Noemi V.
I bought the pack at target for the price. But I love the smell. I have the pomegranate one and it's my favorite one. I'm almost out and planning to buy another one
Ash
Not my favorite dove product but still a good one. I found that this was overly thick on the skin. Loved how my skin felt after however. I've always been impressed with the moisturizing affect that dove products have
Kim A.
Leaves your skin feeling so moisturized! And the smell is always great! I've tried the scented smells and they're nice but I feel that the normal is more effective
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This is my go to body wash. I'm not sure if it actually moisturizes better than the rest, but I like that there is no scent and it really feels like there is no residue left on the skin. It is super creamy and smooth.
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
My hair was starting t get damaged from drying it out with other products, stripping it of its oils and using my hot iron. Then when I used this, it immediately made my hair so much soft and less frizzy. I love it!
Rachel L.
Golden Valley, MN
I absolutely love this Dove body wash. Getting the two in a package is the only way I ever go. And, almost every scent that comes in the two-packs are delicious!
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
The smell is nice and light. It literally moisturizes your skin right after one shower. I still put lotion on but my skin was so smooth and soft. I like this alot.
Morgan O.
Meridian, ID
I use the blue orange scent and sometimes it's hard to get out of the shower, it smells so good. It moisturizes really well but I do add lotion after the shower.
Amanda O.
Parsippany, NJ
I've been using Dove deep moisture nourishing body wash everyday for years now. I love the clean feeling you get after a shower and that it keeps my skin hydrated. Worth every penny you spend on this body wash!
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I generally like Dove products. This product did lather as much as I would have liked. Overall it was an ok body wash but I would not necessarily purchase again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.