BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE LOVE Dove body wash! I prefer this over any other kind of body wash. I will use others and when I come back to Dove I can always tell a difference in my skin. I haven't found a Dove Body Wash scent that I don't like either.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I use this every time i get in the shower. It gets off all my makeup, makes my body smell fresh and leave such a soft feeling to my skin. I will always love this body wash.
Natasha K.
Waltham, MA
Haven't disliked any of the dove products I've tried thus far. Once you use their moisturizing bath products, it will leave you feeling hydrated, refreshed and with a fresh clean feel. The cool cucumber line does just that. Must try!
Danielle B.
Waterford, PA
I always hate when I use a body wash, and I have to continue to use more of it because it doesn't suds or spread well. You will not have to worry about that with this product! A little goes a LONG way, so you get more for your money!
Dominga V.
Glen Lyon, PA
I love this body was. usually other products you lose smell after a hour well with dove you keep the smell for about 8 hours I love it and wouldn't go to a different brand.
Ola A.
Okay Dove is my go to soap. I use the body lotion, body wash, and bar soap. It really makes your skin feel good, leaving the clean feeling. Smells soooo good also. I love it
Ninjer R.
Inglewood , CA
I really really enjoy this scent. Dove overall is a great brand of products and this scent is amazing! Always leaves my skin so soft and smelling soo good.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I always use this wash, I lie the moisturizing it gives my skin and the different scents are awesome. My husband likes it and has started to use it as well.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove body was is like my best friend, after using it my skin is soft smooth and healthy. It loves the skin and the smell is so unique you just want to continue to be unique.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.