BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is AMAZING!!!!!! Great product! Smells amazing. Smooth ! Bought mine from Walmart and The Dollar store. Great scent ! Great value not pricey at all. Love this product! Definitely recommend it. Everyone should try it . @Influenster
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling really silky smooth for a long time after. It has a soft smell but it smells good and clean. You can find it at Wal-Mart.
Alyssa R.
Beaver Dam, KY
Love this product. It's my families favorite. It's so soft and moisturizing! I would definitely recommend everyone switch to Dove for all your body wash needs!!
Betsy D.
Kernersville, NC
Gentle body wash even my kids use. Leaves skin soft, smooth and clean. Love the price point.
Love that it feels like lotion going on but leaves your skin smooth
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Obsessed with this body wash. The bigger one is worth it because the price difference. But great, clean smell, soft skin and even my boyfriend uses it sometimes
Morgan M.
I love this body wash. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me one bit! It smells good also unlike other products for sensitive skin. I love Dove!
Influenster M.
dove deep moisture body wash is one of the best & it gentle enough to use daily & has a nice clean scent, you can buy it at virtually any store for a good price
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This wash feels amazing! Not only does it smell good, it leathers wonderfully and hydrates quite well! It is very affordable and from a tried and trusted brand!
deborah k.
i love dove.. makes my skin soft and smooth. i use it for my little girl has well very good price and great value. we use 2x times a day and couldn't be happier
Cathy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! I've been using it for so many years and I'll continue to use it. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Plus I love the scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.