BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Caitlin B.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for years. I use it with a loofah or exfloiating gloves and my skin always feels clean and moisturized afterwards. I also use it as a shave cream because of how rich it is and it works great.
Kimberly E.
Smells wonderful and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I purchase this product at Walmart. It smells wonderful! This product is worth purchasing. I use it daily when I bathe. I would definitely recommend.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
Living in Colorado, the air is very dry, and I snowboard a lot so my skin gets dry and cracked under my layers. This product is great for my skin, thought sometimes it feels a bit heavy, like my skin isn't absorbing all of it that it could.
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
This bodywash doesn't dry my skin out like so many do. It lathers up really nicely and a little goes a long way. It is available at most markets and drugstores, I purchased mine at Vons. I use it daily and would definitely recommend it!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
smells great and makes me feel soft and clean. i have to make sure i wash it off well enough because it sometimes leaves a residue on my skin, however i am sort of oily.
Christina D.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite Dove body wash. I buy the large bottles three at a time because the price is affordable and I don't want to ever go without it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells very clean, not like a perfume, which I like.
Julie B.
I enjoy this soap because I am allergic to various scents, and this is wonderful because it does not cause any breakouts or discoloration's. It cleans well and washes off great!
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
My husband bought me this a few months ago and it smells so good! It's very moisturizing and suds up really nicely! It leaves me feeling clean but not dry and squeeky like some soaps.. I find myself using this more during the winter months.
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
I love the dove beauty wash for sensitive skin does not leave my skin dry. It's perfect for the whole family. My daughter suffers from eczema and it does not irritate her skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.