BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sharda D.
Fairfield, AL
This is like spa treatment to me! The smell and feel is relaxing and it seems like the day just melts off my body. I just enjoy it! I try to stock up to keep it on hand for everday and I love that its gentle enough to use on my daughter!
Christina D.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite Dove body wash. I buy the large bottles three at a time because the price is affordable and I don't want to ever go without it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells very clean, not like a perfume, which I like.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
smells great and makes me feel soft and clean. i have to make sure i wash it off well enough because it sometimes leaves a residue on my skin, however i am sort of oily.
Carina S.
Chester, VA
This is a amazing body wash that just smells heavenly. It is also very moisturizing and feels really nice on your skin even after the shower. It is so moisturizing that you might not need to apply lotion/moisturizer to your skin afterwards.
Aileen L.
Denver , CO
I love the dove beauty wash for sensitive skin does not leave my skin dry. It's perfect for the whole family. My daughter suffers from eczema and it does not irritate her skin.
Nina D.
S Chesterfld, VA
Great price, worth every penny. Leaves your skin sooo smooth and soft. Awesome scents also. The quanity is just right too, not like cheap brands that you must use a handful to shower with. It lasts awhile.
Julie B.
I enjoy this soap because I am allergic to various scents, and this is wonderful because it does not cause any breakouts or discoloration's. It cleans well and washes off great!
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
Living in Colorado, the air is very dry, and I snowboard a lot so my skin gets dry and cracked under my layers. This product is great for my skin, thought sometimes it feels a bit heavy, like my skin isn't absorbing all of it that it could.
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
Dove is by far my favorite go to body wash my skin always feel so clean and soft after using it, and the double pack is just a great value love this product lov a this company!
Sescily C.
Camden, NJ
Love it. It's soothing and it comes out very thick. So a little goes a long way. My skin is super soft after using this product and it makes my skin feel hydrated. Great price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.