BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
SMELLS AMAZING. DOVE NEVER LEAVES THE SKIN DRY. I ALSO FEEL SO CLEAN AND MOISTEN AFTER USING DOVE AFTER A BATH OR SHOWER. GREAT BRAND OF CHOICE IF YOU HAVE FRY SKIN
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I am using it now and so far so good. Cannot say I get too much moisture for my skin, but it lathers good, smells good and leaves a clean feeling, so I guess it works.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Loved Dove bath products and wash so I thought I would like this also. Not really It is too thick and feels greasy after applying I don't think I would buy again.
Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
I love this! This is one product I repeatedly buy and do not generally try other body washes. It smells great, lasts all day, and keeps my skin soft and smooth :)
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
This is the only body wash i love using, its so smooth the price is good, it has a variety of
scent, I'm currently using the summer one and i love the smell.

emily s.
This is gold. seriously. my skin is horribly dry, especially in the winter and this is the only thing that keeps them even close to moisturized. love this stuff.
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
To me, everything of Dove is amazing! leaves you smooth and renews skin like if it was new foreal! although i wish it had a better scent, i really recommend it!!
Maria Eugenia C.
This is the product that i love for this summer because it will leave my skin moisturized and brilliant, very smoth and i like it, is also a very nice smeell so if you're looking for something soft this maybe could help you, i recommended a lot
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is AMAZING!!!!!! Great product! Smells amazing. Smooth ! Bought mine from Walmart and The Dollar store. Great scent ! Great value not pricey at all. Love this product! Definitely recommend it. Everyone should try it . @Influenster
Karynna C.
Anazing soap! Have been using for several years! I have tried using others, but always seem to come back to this one! I always recommend it to anyone that asks.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.