BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Monique R.
Stockbridge, GA
I have extremely dry skin and Dove is the only brand that I can use to combat it. This product not only smells great but gives my skin the hydration it needs without any build up.
Lauren J.
No other soap leaves my skin feeling absolutely moisturized. I've tried other body washes for that clean and moisturized feeling and I seriously can't get that with anything else
Amanda M.
I love dove I think its great for the skin not to harsh I haven't yet tried the body wash I usually by the bars n those are good esp for my face doesn't dry up
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
Emily
Stephens City, VA
This is the body wash I use and I live it! I makes your skin sooo soft! It smells good and is inexpensive. It is soap but acts a lotion! It is affordable an I highly recommend it!
Stephanie L.
I liked it but too thick feels like your bathing in lotion and it clogged up my flitter in the bathtub I started using Olay instead however Dove hair products for styling I love .
Abigail G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love dove body wash no matter what kind because i feel like it still leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and beautiful. The smell it just perfect leaving my skin smell amazing not to strong just perfect.
Avion P.
Douglasville, GA
Leaves my body feeling silky smooth and smelling great!A little on a puff goes a long way it's thick and creamy and lathers up well. My skin feels totally nourished after a bath!
Shirley A.
I stopped using bar soap and traded it in for body wash after my boyfriend introduced me to this. This body wash smells SOOO GOOD and it does leave my skin feeling smoothr and fresh! I think my boyfriend has converted me to a Dove addict.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I love this product. It leaves skin feeling smooth and has a nice, clean scent. Your skin feels soft after you;ve used this opposed to the tightness I feel from common bar-soaps
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.