BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allie M.
American Fork, UT
This soap makes my body feel brand new and refreshed every day. I have tried a lot of different soaps, but I always go back to Dove. There is no other body wash that I will use.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love a lot of dove products. The smell is always amazing. The lather is always rich and moisturizing. I usually don't use lotion after this because of the oils and lotions included. I definitely buy this a lot.
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Dove is an amazing brand when it comes to Body Washes. This particular body wash makes my skin at peace. Doves body wash smells clean and fresh that the scent lasts for a long time. I do recommend this body wash in any shower routines :)
Caitlin B.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for years. I use it with a loofah or exfloiating gloves and my skin always feels clean and moisturized afterwards. I also use it as a shave cream because of how rich it is and it works great.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
I used to use bath and body works shower gel since it since i always had an abundance for gifts or sales. Somehow I ran out. and got a 3 pack from Sam's at a good deal. Love this, feel much cleaner and love the clean scent (I use original).
Sheila F.
Everett, WA
My husband bought me this a few months ago and it smells so good! It's very moisturizing and suds up really nicely! It leaves me feeling clean but not dry and squeeky like some soaps.. I find myself using this more during the winter months.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
Maria C.
Arlington, TX
Love this Dove body wash. Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Love the scent of this specific one. Nice fresh smell. This product is really long lasting a little goes a long way. Its a little pricey but defenetly worth! Would recommend 100%.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Always my go to body wash. My skin is super sensitive and this seems to be the best fit. It always leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and never irritates kf even the slightest bit.
Nicole
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love their lotions! Also says smooth, nourishing, enriching, and softens your skin. I have dry skin, and this definitely makes my skin supple. Average price, and can be found at Walmart; definitely recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.