BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marissa J.
San diego, CA
I use the coconut and jasmine one. Love the way it smells! It really does moisturize and leave my skin feeling so soft and so clean. It's not drying at all! I want to try other scents
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this product for a long time, and I just loved the fresh scent of it! My skin always felt so refreshed and soft after using it! I also love how affordable Dove products are!
Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Samantha L.
After using this I feel clean and soft. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate or get dry. Since it's dove you know it won't smell funky which is good since it is a body wash.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I really like this body wash. I think the smell is nice and it helps my skin feel moisturized after I shower. I usually alternate this and an exfoliating wash for better results.
Katherine P.
Hamden, CT
This body wash is amazing, its basically the only body wash i use. Leaves your skin smooth and fresh. It also leaves you smelling awesome. Would definitely recommend this product.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite of the dove body wash line!! the scent is so amazing and it stays even after you shower and dry, and it leaves you so smooth with no soapy resdue..love it!!!!
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I have such sensitive skin that this is the only soap that I can use. I also have eczema and it helps keep my skin moisturized so that I don't have eczema flair ups all the time.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. I like that it's affordable and easily accessible at your local grocery store/drug store.
Scarlet L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very skin which gets even more dry in the winter. It is really moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, helps to keep my skin hydrated which is perfect for me
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.