BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
This is a product that is always in my house!! I love this body wash. The smell is very pleasant, clean but not soapy. I do switch between this one and the one for sensitive skin depending on what my skin is up to at the time. Both are really great. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin or anyone that doesn't care for the super smelly body washes.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It makes my skin feel really smooth without the need of a lotion, which impresses me. It smells so fresh and is a scent that follows you for a while and keep your restroom smelling that way for a while as well. It's easy to use and it easily lathers up! I use Caress now because it's cheaper, but if I could choose between the two disregarding price, I would choose this one.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the only product I use like a body wash and a facial wash. I love the product because I have sensitive skin so this helps my skin keep it smooth and amazing. It's not so pricey at all and I would buy it again. Totally satisfied.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product in my Walmart Beauty Box. I didn't think I was going to like it because it is a little thicker than body washes normally are, but I did like it. It smells good and lathers well. It makes my body feel very soft too. I will be purchasing this product in the future.
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
I love love love love this body wash! I started buying it since I was in high school and when I go married my husband started using it too and we both love it! I never leaves our skin feeling dry or anythiny. It would be nice if it cost less, either way we still buy it every time and we never switch!
Rikki J.
This is my go-to for plain body wash. There is nothing better than Dove if you want silky smooth skin, and you won't break the bank doing it. I normally get mine from Walmart or Amazon. Literally from the first use you feel a difference in your skin, and it is great for sensitive skin and people with eczema like me. Been using Dove products for over 10 years.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this dove deep moisture nourishing body wash in a target beauty box. I love how smooth my skin feels after showering with it. It has a very basic almost plane sent to it, which is good for those who don't like any bold scented body washes. I personally love a more fresh floral scent for my body wash. The stuff works really great and I would buy it again but there are other brands I would prefer.
Dheevena R.
As with the entire Dove body wash line, this product is no different. It is extremely moisturizing and doesn't have a heavy scent that lingers after your shower. It has a gentle and creamy formula that lathers well in the shower with or without a loofah or bath sponge. I would buy this product again and recommend it to people suffering with dry skin.
Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.