BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What more could you want from a product? It cleans super well, is amazingly gentle, has a nice smell, and lathers well. I haven’t bought another body wash for the past 10 years. This is the only one I use!
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best body wash! It smells incredible and doesn’t dry out the skin. It is affordable and worth every penny! I will continue to purchase this body wash and recommend it to all of my family and friends!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Love love love. This made my skin so smooth and hydrated after using it. Smells nice and clean. Very affordable and long lasting. Would recommend and would repurchase in the future :)
Victoria P.
Gardena, CA
I love this body wash. I purchase it it regularly because it always leaves my skin very smooth and fresh. It does what it claims and the scent is phenomenal. It is very affordable and easy to find.
Emily F.
Rochester
This lotion was a little too much for my skin. It left me feeling greasy. I prefer to use a drier soap. It may work better for people who have really dry skin. The scent was nice and fresh, just not for me.
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
My absolute favorite body wash. I pretty much only use dove. Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. It is non abrasive on my skin and doesn’t make me break out
T’Keyah R.
Warsaw, NC
I can only use dove for primary skincare needs. Dove doesn’t dry my skin out or flare up my eczema. Dove has always been affordable and effective. I use this for my son as well. A definite recommendation.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Dove has always been a staple in my home. The deep moisturizing one is the best however I love the other fragrances they offer in the other washes. My skin is soft all day long I always recommend!
Doyu P.
North Miami Beach
Super nice smell, not overwhelming. Bought it at Walmart for a good price. Leave my skin really soft and smooth. It helps me sleep at night. Convenient cap to keep it sanitized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.