BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How do I begin? I love this body wash its basically the only one I use and I repurchase it regularly. The smell is subtle and great and the consistency is fantastic. It makes your skin very soft and smooth. Overall I love this product and everything it does.
Chynna M.
This is a good body wash and it smells really nice. The only problem that I have is that because I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, I can't use this anymore. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't have such sensitive skin.
Linda G.
Madison, WI
This is my go-to body wash and I have been using it for years. It is moisturizing, my skin feels super soft afterwards and I do not find it harsh on my sensitive skin. It's also very conveniently sold stores near me and the prize won't break the bank either!
Rachel M.
This product has to be one of my favorites. Has a fresh, but not overwhelming scent, and does not leave a gross film on the body like some soaps. I wish it came in different scents, however I really have no complaints about this product and I will buy again.
Serena C.
This body wash is awesome. It smells clean and feels so soft on my skin. It rinses off great, with no sticky residue. Afterwords my skin feels very clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to someone, especially if they have dry skin.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
As a swimmer and someone who suffers from eczema, I need all the deep moisture I can get. Dove has always done the trick for me! The body wash smells fresh, suds up well, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend for anyone with dry skin!
Taylor L.
Hagerstown, MD
My favorite body wash when I was pregnant with my son. I was pregnant in the winter and my skin was dry and itchy from stretching and this wash helped with both of those issues! I highly recommend it to someone with dry skin or to use everyday in the winter!
Aubrey M.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to body wash, especially during the winter months when I'm more prone to patches of dry skin. It leaves you feeling clean AND moisturized. I can even sometimes skip lotion! The scent is also soft and lovely. My shower will never be without it!
Robyn S.
I use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash daily, sometimes twice a day. I love the fresh clean scent. I buy this product at my local Target and it's such a great value for the large bottle. It last me between 1-3 months. I would most assuredly purchase this again!
Assa G.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is easily one of my favorite body wash to use. I use it on days I'm in a rush to get somewhere early whether it be to work or class. This body makes my body feel silky smooth right after a shower. I'd definitely recommend it to a friend 100%.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.