BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Laura V.
San Jose, CA
I only use every product of Dove for my body. I love it because it doesn't irritate my body and it leaves me with we'll nourished skin. The smell is amazing. I truly recommend.
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I loved this the first few washes, but the stink drives me nuts now. While it feels nice, it doesn't wash completely off, and it reminds me of the scent of my mother's ancient old lady soap.
AMY B.
Midlothian, IL
Love the moisture that is acheived. come out of the shower with great feeling skin. used with other dove products helps my skin to fight driness during the long winter months
Emily T.
Cumming , Ga
I got a sample of this stuff and I love it. It makes your skin feel so smooth. Especially nice for the beginning of winter when it feels like your skin is getting dried out.
Brooke H.
Aliquippa, PA
I love Dove products. I have generally oily skin, but my body can also get very dry, especially in the winter. This helps calm it down so well. Love all the Dove body washes.
Susie K.
Lincoln, NE
I love this soap because it doesn't dry out my skin, and a little goes a long way. It's also a mild scent, so my husband and daughter can use it without smelling too "girly".
Kaleigh P.
Pocono Summit, PA
After using this product I feel very clean, it's very different from bar soap. Smell very good and is just a great purchase. I choose dove over all the other soaps there is.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
This product is great. Not only is the scent fresh without being too overpowering, you really can imagine the nourishing effects while using the product. Highly recommend!
Lauren L.
Independence, KS
I get the kind for dry skin and it is thicker than most shower gels but it does seem to moisturize my skin a little better than others. Lathers up nicely and smells great!
Jayde P.
Currie, NC
Dove is the best brand all around. The body wash moisturizes so well and smells great. Works great on dry skin. After I get out of the shower my skin is so smooth and soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.