BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Victoria S.
Bay Shore, NY
This is my favorite body wash ever. It nourishes and makes my skin feel really soft. All the dove body washes are really great but this one is the best for the winter and dry skin.
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I always go back to this body wash and this scent. Every time I try something new it just doesn't compare to this. The scent is nice and clean, and it doesn't compete with my perfume.
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love Dove products especially this body wash. It is like a rich lotion and is a great body wash for dry skin. I use this body wash all year round and my skin always feels moisturized and clean. This is my favorite body wash out on the market!
Danielle L.
Morris, IL
So this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE I have very dry itchy skin and using this is dream in the shower I look forward on taking a shower because I can wait to use my body wash from dove.
Shay W.
I really love all the scents in this line. They leave my skin moisturized and aren't irritating. I just wish lathering wasn't such a chore. I end up using twice as much as bar soap
April M.
Chesterfield, SC
Love, love, love Dove Moisture body wash. It makes my skin feel so soft. It smells great too. My skin stays dry so using Dove Moisture helps hydrate it.
It doesn't take much so the bottle will last awhile.
I would advise anyone to give it a try.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I seem to struggle with getting this to wash off all the way. It doesn't feel like you've been able to wash it all off. It also doesn't really moisturize. Overall I was disappointed.
Mikki S.
Every time I buy dove body wash, it is always this scent. The fruity scent is a great smell during and after a shower. It also make my skin feel incredible soft, even after a shave.
Jeanette R.
Dinuba, CA
This is the only body wash I use I know its kinda pricey. but it works amazing and I love and its awesome doesn't irritate my skin in any way and its makes my skin feel really soft.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
I just recently bought this body wash and i love the smell of it plus it doesn't leave my skin feeling like rubber, its super rich and not expensive
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.