BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aileen L.
Denver , CO
I love the dove beauty wash for sensitive skin does not leave my skin dry. It's perfect for the whole family. My daughter suffers from eczema and it does not irritate her skin.
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Dove is an amazing brand when it comes to Body Washes. This particular body wash makes my skin at peace. Doves body wash smells clean and fresh that the scent lasts for a long time. I do recommend this body wash in any shower routines :)
Julie B.
I enjoy this soap because I am allergic to various scents, and this is wonderful because it does not cause any breakouts or discoloration's. It cleans well and washes off great!
Bailey T.
Eastanollee , GA
I really love this body wash. I have been using it for years. It smells nice and cleans well but it doesn't leave a residue. I will continue using it for a long time. The only problem I have is that the cap seems to break on every bottle.
Sharda D.
Fairfield, AL
This is like spa treatment to me! The smell and feel is relaxing and it seems like the day just melts off my body. I just enjoy it! I try to stock up to keep it on hand for everday and I love that its gentle enough to use on my daughter!
Virginia K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have extremely dry skin and when I found this body wash, it felt amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It is a wonderful product for anyone who loves to have soft feeling skin!
Jennifer B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to body wash. Smells great, is super moisturizing (doesn't leave any sort of dryness after rinsing off) and gets nice and sudsy. Great value. Definitely recommend.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Ever since the first time I used Dove there is no other body wash that compares. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely one of my favorite products from Dove.
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
Dove is by far my favorite go to body wash my skin always feel so clean and soft after using it, and the double pack is just a great value love this product lov a this company!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this dove body wash, but unfortunately I have to give it a thumbs down. It dried me out worse than any body wash I have ever used. It felt harsh on my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.