BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I started using this product a few years ago when my dermatologist recommended it for my problematic skin. I love this product, it's amazing and keeps my skin moisturized and soft.
kara e.
Got a sample of this from walmart and it really did make my skin feel softer after one wash. Only thing was I thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over my arms. Washed it off with a wash cloth after I realized my mistake and my arms were so soft!
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This has to be the best drugstore body wash I have ever used, hands down. It's rich, creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin very moisturized without being greasy. I love that the large size comes in a lump; no more dropped bottles on my feet!
Erika P.
Granada Hills, CA
I have really sensitive skin and my Dove body wash soothes and adds moisture but doesn't feel oily. I'm able to use it to shave with no problems. It is always a staple in my shower!
Shawnna W.
Cape May, NJ
This is my all time favorite body wash! My daughter has had an issue with dry skin since she was an toddler and once we started using Dove Deep Moisture we haven't had any issues with dryness. Not only does it smell amazing, it also makes your skin feel incredibly soft! Also if you happen to be on a tight budget, Dove always has great coupons!
Nikia J.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love dove body wash. I have a friend who got me hooked on buying this product. I like it because it's personal to me. When I use bars of soap usually the whole family is using it.
Kensley K.
West Fork , AR
This is the only body wash I will use. It not only smells good but completely moisturizers my skin. After I use this product I feel so clean and refreshed. I bought this product from Walmart and it's fairly priced. Love love love this body wash.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Ashley B.
Bellville
I love this body wash! It smells so good and cleans so gently. My skin is clear and moisturized and never itchy. The only downside is that the scent fades rather quickly and I would like that to last longer.I will definitely be buying this again.
Breanne P.
I have been using Dove body wash for probably 10 years now. It always smells great, has a smooth consistency, cleans and leaves my skin incredibly soft. I actually get compliments.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.