BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Asia W.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I go through so many bottles of this stuff a year!! During swim season, when my skin cracks from chlorine and the frost, I use the limited edition/seasonal Winter body wash and my skin feels better.
Kristen E.
A great brand of body wash. Smells great and always leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. We always use this. There are a variety of scents and types to choose from. Haven't found one we didn't like.
Sydney H.
Santa Ana, CA
I honestly think this product is okay. I like products that work and I can feel it works. And I know this works in someway, but it doesn't feel like it. I believe it's problem, for me, is the texture.
Cheyanne L.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this body wash, and the fact that it is super moisturizing! Which is super great during the winter. This is definitely a product I purchase more than just once, and it smells great!!
Arielle F.
my doctors recommended me to this because i have asthma. i buy this soap and only use this soap regularly . it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth . it is long lasting and a little can go a long way . i do recommend this
Evelyn M.
Compton, CA
I love using this product, it leaves your skin not only smooth but moisturized, it smells great too ! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try out a body wash !
Crystal C.
Dove body washes are the best. they really moisturize your body and give you silky smooth skin. so its really good for people who have really bad dry skin. and also they always smell really great .
Deidra B.
Cornelius, NC
My skin tends to get very dry in the winter and fall months so I always switch to Dove then. It is so moisturizing that sometimes I can even skip lotion. I adore this stuff and it smells fabulous.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
My kids suffer from very dry skin, I always knew dove was great with its moisturizer so I tried it for my kids and so far it has worked wonders. It leaves our skin feeling soft through out the day.
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It really does leave my skin very very soft after showering, and the scent is not very strong it is just right. It also leaves my skin moisturized, so I don't have to put lotion on after showering.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.