BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natalie S.
Douglassville, PA
My skin feels so much smoothr when I use this body wash than any other. It has such a great smell that dove products have. I can tell a difference in my skin when I use this product!
Sheena T.
I liked this body wash because it does help with dry skin and makes you feel smooth. However, if you have sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts you should avoid this product because it will make you break out especially on your shoulders and back.
Nancy D.
Garland, TX
I have very dry skin I have try everything and the only thing that works for me it's dove love it I usually get it from Sams club in a 3pack I really do recommend using this product
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I have always used dove. every time i try and make a switch i regret it. Its great on my sensitive skin and makes me soft and smooth. It also helps with my husbands crocodile skin too.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
Talk about super soft skin! I don't need any moisturizer after using this. My skin feels wonderful. It makes lots of lather. They may not help with cleaning but I love all the bubbles.
Christine C.
I love Dove's mositure body wash. It leaves your skin with a clean, refreshed feel. The price can be high depending on the retailer though so sometimes I opt for the comparable store brand.
Temple O.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is one of the only body washes I use. I love the smell, how it leaves me clean but without the soapy residue, and I work out daily, and it fixes my occasional sweaty smell issue.
Sarah C.
Silver Point, TN
This body wash not only smells heavenly, it actually moisturizes! My skin is healthier, softer, and flake free after one week of use. I cannot tell enough people how wonderful it is!
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This body wash is extremely rich and really does feel like it is nourishing your skin. I have eczema and this does not inflame it in anyway. It has a soft pleasant scent as well.
Rebecca J.
Hamilton, OH
I must say this is the best body wash I have ever used! not only does it lease your skin feeling refreshed but it also makes your skin feeling so soft and smooth because of the moisturizer in it! This is clearly a must have product for every lady!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.