BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
Dove body wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist. My skin really soaks up the moisture in it. It's a very gentle formula and never leaves my skin dry. It doesn't get super soapy, it's more of a thick lotion feel on the skin but it cleanses well.
MICHELLE S.
Glendale, AZ
I tried this product about a month ago and couldn't handle the strong scent. I used it a few times than gave it to my niece. I can't say if it worked since I used it only a few times. The scent was way to strong do I went back to my favorite movies.
kara e.
Got a sample of this from walmart and it really did make my skin feel softer after one wash. Only thing was I thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over my arms. Washed it off with a wash cloth after I realized my mistake and my arms were so soft!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this when I first started using it - it smelled great, felt great on the skin. It kept its great smell, but after a while it started to feel like there was lotion buildup on my skin from using this in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling!
Meagan M.
Bremen, IN
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very moisturizing, no smell whatsoever, and very gentle on my skin. Although if I am really smelly from a workout, I might grab something else like a deodorant soap, as it doesn't always make me feel like I'm totally clean and unsmelly if I use just the Dove.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
This Dove body wash really gets the job done when it comes to cleaning your body squeaky clean, while moisturizing it at the same time. It lathers really well and the bottle seems to last quiet long! The scent doesn't seem too overwhelming either.
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
This Body wash is Amazing. Smells good and is super moisturizing while still be very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only body washes I can use without my skin getting irritated. It is great in the winter when you live where it gets cold. because like is says it has a deep moisturizing affect! Def would recommend this!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand of body wash. I have a few bottles of different smells and I'm sure it will last me forever. My favorite is the cucumber scent. This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and not rubbery and I love it
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it smells great. It also feels good on your skin and lathers very well. My daughter has eczema and is always irritated by many soaps but she can use this without a problem. We love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.