BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Virginia K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have extremely dry skin and when I found this body wash, it felt amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It is a wonderful product for anyone who loves to have soft feeling skin!
Caitlin B.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for years. I use it with a loofah or exfloiating gloves and my skin always feels clean and moisturized afterwards. I also use it as a shave cream because of how rich it is and it works great.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Love this Dove body wash, it is great for the summer to add a bit of a cool sensation that is refreshing during the hotter months. Moisturizes the skin, doesn't feel weird after getting out of the shower either - no residue or filmy feeling.
Alexis A.
Hawthorne, CA
Dove is an amazing brand when it comes to Body Washes. This particular body wash makes my skin at peace. Doves body wash smells clean and fresh that the scent lasts for a long time. I do recommend this body wash in any shower routines :)
Allie M.
American Fork, UT
This soap makes my body feel brand new and refreshed every day. I have tried a lot of different soaps, but I always go back to Dove. There is no other body wash that I will use.
Sescily C.
Camden, NJ
Love it. It's soothing and it comes out very thick. So a little goes a long way. My skin is super soft after using this product and it makes my skin feel hydrated. Great price.
Bailey T.
Eastanollee , GA
I really love this body wash. I have been using it for years. It smells nice and cleans well but it doesn't leave a residue. I will continue using it for a long time. The only problem I have is that the cap seems to break on every bottle.
Christina D.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite Dove body wash. I buy the large bottles three at a time because the price is affordable and I don't want to ever go without it. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells very clean, not like a perfume, which I like.
Kimberly C.
Emeryville, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing in and out of the shower. The consistency of its lather is great. I don't like body washes that are too fragrant, and I really like this smell. I have dry skin and this leaves my skin moisturizer all day.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Ever since the first time I used Dove there is no other body wash that compares. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely one of my favorite products from Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.