BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jeannine B.
Greenwood, DE
I love this soap! It leaves your body feeling soft, I love how it lathers and it smells divine. Oh and it great for my husband who has sensitive skin.. and so he too uses the mens line :)
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love love love the way dove makes my skin feel.
I can tell a difference when I use this and other body washes. Dove is a lot softer on my skin too.

Arielle G.
This is my #1 body wash. It leaves me feeling refreshed, clean, and soft. The best thing about this product it is dermatologist tested and great for sensitive skin.
Arielle H.
Dallas, TX
Dove doesn't disappoint with this body wash. I'm more of a soap bar girl, but decided to buy this body wash and it was amazing. Definitely worth trying especially during the colder months
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is one of my favorite brands of body wash. I love the different variety of scents and I especially love the fact that I can use it at the beginning of the winter and maintain smooth skin throughout the winter. No dry flaky ashy skin over here !!
Danielle S.
cheyenne, wy
I love my dove purely pampering nourishing body wash with Shea Butter and warm vanilla and the rest of them. also love how soft my skin feels and never dries out and don't have to use lotion
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Here is just another wonderful Dove product. I love all of their body care. This body wash has a light, pleasant smell that does not over power. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky.
Valecia M.
Maumee, OH
This product really help with my dry skin.i love this body wash excellent product. The deep moisturizing is my favorite. If you have very dry skin I would suggest this body wash to you.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
This a product I cannot live without. It has helped clear up small bumps I used to have on both my upper arms and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It leaves me feeling clean and hydrated.
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
I am so in love with this body wash. I love using it during those winter months when my skin tends to get super dry and flakey. This body wash keeps everything to moisturized and smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.