BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Thay B.
Mercer Island, WA
Great smell, very refreshing. It leaves you with a very nice sensation of being clean and your skin feels soft. I think it's a bit pricey but it lasts long.
The smell is good even for those who aren't much into body product smells. Recommended!
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This has to be the best drugstore body wash I have ever used, hands down. It's rich, creamy, smells great, and leaves my skin very moisturized without being greasy. I love that the large size comes in a lump; no more dropped bottles on my feet!
Kim B.
Greenfield
Dove body wash is my absolute favorite. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it feeling that way all day and night. I'm picky when it comes to bidynwash scents but not with dove. I only have a problem picking the scent I want because I love them all.
Ashley B.
Bellville, OH
I love this body wash! It smells so good and cleans so gently. My skin is clear and moisturized and never itchy. The only downside is that the scent fades rather quickly and I would like that to last longer.I will definitely be buying this again.
Julia S.
The only stuff i use & I LOVE it! It lathers very well & leaves my skin smelling AMAZING and really soft! I go through the large bottles every month because I love this stuff a lot. A great gentle cleanser as well and isn't harsh on sensitive skin.
Katelyn M.
Milford, OH
I have used this body wash for a long time. It is financially comparative to other options on the shelves. I use it every day, it has a nice clean scent, and the bottle usually lasts for a month. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Felicia W.
Austell, GA
Love this especially during winter time. skin gets ashy and dry and i hate when i step out the shower and I'm dry. i have to lather up on lotion most of the time to stay moisturized. dove is a life saver its one of my go to body washes and i love it
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ugh i got the double at Sams club, i smell amazing and clean while i wash! I feel clean but not striped away from my natural oils! love this stuff!!! You will feel moisturized, which is good in the long run.
Mai Y.
I absolutely love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. It is creamy, thick and is barely scented. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way, resulting in you to not have to buy as frequent.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is so sensitive to fragrances of any kind, this stuff is perfect for my skin. I've been through so many bottles of it. Will definitely purchase over and over.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.