BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I really like dove products in general. The body wash doesn't dry my skin out or leave an oily feel to it. It leaves your skin smooth and doesn't feel as heavy as other body washes. Smells great too.
Asia W.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I go through so many bottles of this stuff a year!! During swim season, when my skin cracks from chlorine and the frost, I use the limited edition/seasonal Winter body wash and my skin feels better.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
My kids suffer from very dry skin, I always knew dove was great with its moisturizer so I tried it for my kids and so far it has worked wonders. It leaves our skin feeling soft through out the day.
Deidra B.
Cornelius, NC
My skin tends to get very dry in the winter and fall months so I always switch to Dove then. It is so moisturizing that sometimes I can even skip lotion. I adore this stuff and it smells fabulous.
Crystal C.
Dove body washes are the best. they really moisturize your body and give you silky smooth skin. so its really good for people who have really bad dry skin. and also they always smell really great .
Jianyi C.
Cleveland, OH
It really does leave my skin very very soft after showering, and the scent is not very strong it is just right. It also leaves my skin moisturized, so I don't have to put lotion on after showering.
Myranda  M.
My favorite body wash! I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. The variety of scents are great and for people with sensitive skin they will love this product! dove is a great brand.
Carrie L.
Mount Orab, OH
This product smells good but doesn't moisturize at all. I've used a few different times and same every time. I have dry skin and tried many different products and this one I will not buy again.
Influenster M.
It's just soap, and does what soap should do. Clean. So it smells good to add a little oomph to the product and for people to buy it. Overall, buy it if you're curious but it's nothing special.
Evie C.
Glasgow
I love ALL Dove products, they are amazing. This body wash is gentle enough to use every day and moisturizes your body very well - especially in the winter. It cleans your body and smells great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.