BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julia R.
Auburn, IN
I just love the scent and the softness it leaves. No greasy feeling, just soft skin! I am also a commercial art addict and the container sold me! It feels just great in the hand won't slip when wet and the logo and color scheme work well together!
Erika P.
Granada Hills, CA
I have really sensitive skin and my Dove body wash soothes and adds moisture but doesn't feel oily. I'm able to use it to shave with no problems. It is always a staple in my shower!
Starr G.
A must have year round. Anytime I've tried something different my skin drys out immediately and ends up tight and flaky. It's so good my husband even prefers it!
Breanne P.
I have been using Dove body wash for probably 10 years now. It always smells great, has a smooth consistency, cleans and leaves my skin incredibly soft. I actually get compliments.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
BEST BODY WASH EVER! I have used high end washes and many low end washes and this is the best by far. It does not have a strong scent so It goes great with any perfume and it moisturizes so well! Leaves your skin soft and smooth without being greasy!
Kensley K.
West Fork , AR
This is the only body wash I will use. It not only smells good but completely moisturizers my skin. After I use this product I feel so clean and refreshed. I bought this product from Walmart and it's fairly priced. Love love love this body wash.
Laura G.
Henrico, VA
This is by far my favorite body wash! I have tried other body washes to try to part from using dove all the time but I always come back to this one because it leaves me feeling cleaner than any other one. It makes me feel clean and fresh all the time!
Nikia J.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love dove body wash. I have a friend who got me hooked on buying this product. I like it because it's personal to me. When I use bars of soap usually the whole family is using it.
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this body wash because I have sensitive skin but with this product I don't have any problems which would normally include rashes or redness. It also smells super great
Brooke M.
Harrison, TN
This is honestly my favorite body wash. It leaves me feeling clean, instead of smelling like my dog. If you were to smell me, the scent would be very subtle. The product also leaves my skin silky smooth. This is the shampoo I have used for years.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.