BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I adore this new line. They smell great, and lather well creating plenty of suds. They also apply well, and are good at removing dirt from the body (even temporary tattoos and pen ink).
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is one of my favorite brands of body wash. I love the different variety of scents and I especially love the fact that I can use it at the beginning of the winter and maintain smooth skin throughout the winter. No dry flaky ashy skin over here !!
Mary Anne M.
San Jose, CA
The scent doesn't last very long, but it does leave me feeling nice and fresh. It doesn't dry out my skin. I love that it comes in the large size bottle, which can last me over 2 months.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I love Dove! It is a really good moisturizing soap. It doesn't dry out your skin. It helps your skin stay soft and smooth. There are also many different scents that you can choose from.
Angie P.
Henderson, NV
The price is great for what you get !! It smells up your shower and it smells wonderful and also leaves skin feeling soft after out of shower . This is great for shaving also very gentle
Arielle G.
This is my #1 body wash. It leaves me feeling refreshed, clean, and soft. The best thing about this product it is dermatologist tested and great for sensitive skin.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love love love the way dove makes my skin feel.
I can tell a difference when I use this and other body washes. Dove is a lot softer on my skin too.

Gracie G.
I absolutely Love Love Love Dove!!! All their body wash is amazing! They smell great! They make your skin soft, clean, and smelling great! They are extremely allergy friendly! I love it!
Arielle H.
Dallas, TX
Dove doesn't disappoint with this body wash. I'm more of a soap bar girl, but decided to buy this body wash and it was amazing. Definitely worth trying especially during the colder months
Tina G.
Irvine, CA
I like this body wash, but I don't like SLS. I wouldn't repurchase for that reason, but it does make a great shaving cream. It smells fresh!! My skin does feel hydrated after use as well.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.