BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I use the cucumber and green tea one. I love it. It makes your skin soft and really moisturizes your skin. It perfect for people with dry skin or any type of skin. The smell is lite. Price is excellent.
Jazmin M.
This stuff smells amazing and it makes my skin so soft. I think next time I will exfoliate first and then use it to see if that helps a bit more.I love all of Doves products except for their body mists.
Evelyn M.
Compton, CA
I love using this product, it leaves your skin not only smooth but moisturized, it smells great too ! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to try out a body wash !
Cheyanne L.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love this body wash, and the fact that it is super moisturizing! Which is super great during the winter. This is definitely a product I purchase more than just once, and it smells great!!
kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I really like dove products in general. The body wash doesn't dry my skin out or leave an oily feel to it. It leaves your skin smooth and doesn't feel as heavy as other body washes. Smells great too.
Sydney H.
Santa Ana, CA
I honestly think this product is okay. I like products that work and I can feel it works. And I know this works in someway, but it doesn't feel like it. I believe it's problem, for me, is the texture.
Asia W.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I go through so many bottles of this stuff a year!! During swim season, when my skin cracks from chlorine and the frost, I use the limited edition/seasonal Winter body wash and my skin feels better.
Kristen E.
A great brand of body wash. Smells great and always leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. We always use this. There are a variety of scents and types to choose from. Haven't found one we didn't like.
Bere L.
Gardena, CA
My kids suffer from very dry skin, I always knew dove was great with its moisturizer so I tried it for my kids and so far it has worked wonders. It leaves our skin feeling soft through out the day.
Deidra B.
Cornelius, NC
My skin tends to get very dry in the winter and fall months so I always switch to Dove then. It is so moisturizing that sometimes I can even skip lotion. I adore this stuff and it smells fabulous.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.