BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Erika V.
Bend, OR
Love this product so much. You can use it as a shaving cream because of the whipped texture of the product. And after you get out of the shower you can feel the moisture that was repaired.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this it makes my skin so soft and feels good. Dove is the only body wash I will use because my skin gets itchy if it has a scent to it
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
Great feeling body wash and doesn't leave that squeaky residue feeling on your skin. Feels very creamy and moisturizing which I have never gotten from a body wash before. Excellent product.
Danielle R.
I love the way this leaves my skin feeling light and moisturized. It smells nice and fresh with the cool cucumber scent, and it is perfect for the spring and summer.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I love using this it helps with my dry skin during the winter. But only thing is sometimes I have to use it twice on my arm and then I notice at times my arm gets dry again. But I will say its worth the price you can even find them on sale must of the time.
Amber M.
Smithville, TN
This body wash is great if you have dry skin, because it moisturizes really good. It doesn't have much of a scent, but they do have scented. It lathers really nice which is a bonus for me!
Daniela R.
Spokane Vly, WA
By far the best body soap I have ever used. It feels like I'm using lotion on my body it's so smooth and silky. I love everything about dove products they are so refreshing. Must try it
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I love Dove! It is a really good moisturizing soap. It doesn't dry out your skin. It helps your skin stay soft and smooth. There are also many different scents that you can choose from.
Elizabeth R.
Fredonia, NY
I've been using dove all of my life because my doctors have recommended it for my sensitive skin. I have used other brands as much so I can't say much. But I don't have any complaints.
Heather C.
Dudley, MA
I love all dove products and this one is no different. It's the only body wash that keeps my skin from completely drying out in the winter. It smells great too. Fresh and clean smelling.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.