BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Demi W.
Warner Robins, GA
I absolutely love this body wash! It leaves your skin so soft and I like using it better than a bar of soap. It feels like it is actually washing deep into your skin. Love it!
Melissa K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
This body wash is excellent. There really isn't anything bad that can be said. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all. Also, the price is great.
Lisa B.
My favorite body wash and the one with argon oil is awesome too! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Definitely won't use another body wash but this stuff right here!
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Honestly I love dove. This body wash is so good for the skin. You won't feel like you have caked on soap after you wash like other body washes. It's definitely an awesome wash.
Ciara R.
Lewisville, TX
The scent of the the Plum is soo great and refreshing. It really moisturizes and it does not leave a film on your skin. Its just refreshing and moisturizing and lathers up well.
Cassie D.
This stuff works wonders! And not just for moisturizing but it's a wonderful alternative to shaving cream! They also have some pretty scents. I highly recommend this body wash.
Vanessa B.
Anniston , AL
This body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day. I can always tell a difference when using a different body wash because my skin is dry if I don't use dove.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
I've had a bottle for over a year and I've used it everyday. I still have a couple of months left too. It keeps me clean, I used to have a bad acne problem but not anymore. I also have sensitive skin but I don't break out with this soap.
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I absolutely love this dove body wash. It leaves my skin so soft and deeply moisturized. It also smells really good. I use this daily and would highly recommend it to anyone
Laura W.
Evans, CO
The smell is inviting, The texture is a creamy wash. Easy lather and doesn't take much, so no re applying. it not only keeps you clean, but also doesn't leave that greasy feel.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.