BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julia R.
Auburn, IN
I just love the scent and the softness it leaves. No greasy feeling, just soft skin! I am also a commercial art addict and the container sold me! It feels just great in the hand won't slip when wet and the logo and color scheme work well together!
zadie f.
This product is amazing for sensitve skin it has helped me so much ! Be sides it leaving your skin super soft it leaves it hydrated and it doesn't make your skin rough after a while !
Erika P.
Granada Hills, CA
I have really sensitive skin and my Dove body wash soothes and adds moisture but doesn't feel oily. I'm able to use it to shave with no problems. It is always a staple in my shower!
Chelsea F.
Ottawa, KS
This is a must have for me when I travel. I have stocked in my bathroom ready to go. It's great for my sensitive skin and lasts quite a while. It doesn't leave me feeling dried out but hydrated and clean. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Neda J.
Blacksburg , VA
The best of the best!! Only one i like using because it really moisturizes and makes my skin feel super great. as a bonus it also smells amazing, which is why I keep going back! Bar soaps make my skin feel rubbery so I go back to liquids. Would recommend 100%
Breanne P.
I have been using Dove body wash for probably 10 years now. It always smells great, has a smooth consistency, cleans and leaves my skin incredibly soft. I actually get compliments.
Amia H.
I really loveeee this body wash because of the way my skin feel after I get out the shower...like it does leave a weird or sticky feeling to your skin and it also moisturizes your skin really good. And since I have dry skin this perfect for me.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love dove products! I have aver urging from the line! This is a good moisturizer for my males in the house I prefer a little more girly lotions but it's good! My dad likes it a lot
Kensley K.
West Fork , AR
This is the only body wash I will use. It not only smells good but completely moisturizers my skin. After I use this product I feel so clean and refreshed. I bought this product from Walmart and it's fairly priced. Love love love this body wash.
Maria S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I started using this product a few years ago when my dermatologist recommended it for my problematic skin. I love this product, it's amazing and keeps my skin moisturized and soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.