BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

zadie f.
This product is amazing for sensitve skin it has helped me so much ! Be sides it leaving your skin super soft it leaves it hydrated and it doesn't make your skin rough after a while !
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
This Dove body wash really gets the job done when it comes to cleaning your body squeaky clean, while moisturizing it at the same time. It lathers really well and the bottle seems to last quiet long! The scent doesn't seem too overwhelming either.
Carrie H.
Syracuse, NY
This body wash makes my skin feel smooth after using it. It's not too pricey, especially with the bundle from Costco. It has a subtle refreshing scent, which makes it nice and soothing. It is gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend it.
kara e.
Got a sample of this from walmart and it really did make my skin feel softer after one wash. Only thing was I thought it was lotion and rubbed it all over my arms. Washed it off with a wash cloth after I realized my mistake and my arms were so soft!
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend this body wash, especially to those who suffer from dry skin. It moisturizes your skin, leaving it soft all day, from the first day of use. It's a great buy!
Hayley S.
Phoenix, AZ
I really loved this when I first started using it - it smelled great, felt great on the skin. It kept its great smell, but after a while it started to feel like there was lotion buildup on my skin from using this in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling!
Maddie B.
This body wash is fantastic!! It leaves me feeling clean and is so hydrating. Sometimes I don't need to use lotion after using this in the shower! It also smells really good. This stuff is my favorite body wash and I have repurchased many times.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it smells great. It also feels good on your skin and lathers very well. My daughter has eczema and is always irritated by many soaps but she can use this without a problem. We love it!
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I love using this to shave my legs because it's affordable and will last for ages. It's very moisturizing so after I shave and shower I don't always have to use lotion. I also appreciate the clean "soap" scent which plays nicely under fragrance.
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very moisturizing, no smell whatsoever, and very gentle on my skin. Although if I am really smelly from a workout, I might grab something else like a deodorant soap, as it doesn't always make me feel like I'm totally clean and unsmelly if I use just the Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.