BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Casey I.
Saint Louis, MO
This body wash leaves skin feeling extremely hydrated and full of moisture. The fragrance is clean, but not overpowering like some. One of my favorite body washes.
Krystal K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Keratosis Pilaris is a skin condition where white bumps (pimply looking) appear on the upper arms. I've been using this to help keep my arms moisturizer to reduce the look of the condition. Works great when used with a loofah. Hydrating and smells great.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
I love the bar soap but i don't like the body wash as much. It seems that when i shower with the wash it doesn't clean me as well.The beauty bar works better on my body. The scent is not at all pleaseant and it ends up making me feel dirty and smelly.
McKay A.
State University, AR
If you're on a budget, go for it. If not, you can do so much better than buying this body wash. It does not last long because it will take you squeezing the bottle 20 times just to get a proper lather. You'll probably have to buy three bottles per month.
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I love dove body wash. It smells fantastic and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The smell lasts on your skin for a while but it is not overpowering. Also there is no residue left on your skin which is awesome. Also it's pretty reasonably priced.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
I chose this because it just leaves you're skin so soft and for me personally it's the best feeling I just love it and I would recommend fro everyone to use because I just like it that's much and it smells good too
ALEXA S.
Colonia, NJ
I love this soap. It is one of my favorite soaps to use. After hiking when I get dirty this is really good because I feel so clean when I wash with this. I would definitely buy this product again. It's not expensive but it works and smells very good.
Devorah F.
This body wash is practically perfect. It inspires deep moisturizing, is great for the price and smells wonderful. I can even skip a day of showering in between! It's gentle formula will make your skin happy! I will buy this product again, no doubt!
Rebecca D.
I love using this because it doesn't overpower my perfume and just smells clean. It's extremely moisturizing and makes my skin soft and pretty. I'll keep using this again and again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.