BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I have used this type of body wash, and I don't love it but I don't hate it. It really does leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. However, I don't like that it has an overpowering "soapy" smell. So overal I am in the middle with this line of products.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I won't use any other body wash since I've tried this one! It foams up so nicely and a little bit goes a long way leaving my skin feeling nice and clean. The pump size is great for households with multiple gals sharing.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this brand for a few years now. I really like that there are several different scents to choose from and the whole line feels great on your skin. The body wash leaves my skin feeling conditioned and soft.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove and have tried as many scents as I can get my hands on. My skin never feels dry and I pretty sensitive skin. I put it on a loofa and it lathers up great!
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this body wash so much. The smell is great and it is so moisturizing that I am even able to use it as a shave cream as well. I use this product on a daily basis and I will continue using it. It also lathers up a lot, so a little goes a long way.
Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Parris C.
Braxton, MS
My favorite body wash! Defiantly works better than any I've ever used. Bought it from wal-mart. I didn't not like anything about it. My husband and I both used it and loved it and was gentle enough to use on our child
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My all time favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, and is so worth the price you pay. The scents are subtle. I’ve even used this product to shave my legs when I run out of shaving cream. I would recommend!
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.