BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Wendy O.
Munford, TN
As far as soap products go for the body, Dove is the ONLY brand I use. Their products are never harsh nor heavy. They also never leave a film of any kind like so many other soap products do.
Julieann E.
I had this product a while back I not a fan of it I think it way to thick for my personal use in I have dry skin every time I get out the shower I just feel like I have body wash still on me.
Veronica H.
Union, IL
I have been using dove for years. Sometimes I try out new brands, but I always come back to dove - nothing keeps me feeling clean and moisturized like dove does. It is just simply the best.
Yvette C.
Lynchburg, VA
I always love using Dove Products because they do just what they promise! They keep your skin feeling soft and also give you a long-lasting fresh scent that you'll love! I love when people say I smell nice!
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
Dove is one of my go to body washes. I like that it has a mild scent and that I can use it on my sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy which makes it last a long time!
Jenna B.
Crisfield, MD
This is the only body wash ill use, probably, for the rest of my life! It's very good for sensitive skin, and makes you look good, and feel super clean and soft! It also smells really good!
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
patty a.
I love this stuff. It smells great and it even has those little blue things inside to help exfoliate. It's great. I love finding these in a two-pack because I know I will definitely be using it.
Angela M.
I have eczema, so I require a good moisturizer. My doctor actually recommended I use this, and it has worked well for me. It keeps my legs and arms moisturized and helps prevent any flare ups.
Samantha B.
Dover Plains, NY
Love this body wash! My skin gets super dry in the winter - this is the only body wash I will use because it does help to moisturize. Highly recommended! Look for it in a 3 pack at Sam's Club!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.