BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica B.
Only body soap I will use! You can feel the difference. It is like using body and lotion in one step and it comes in amazing scents. Although it is a little more expensive than other body washes, it is totally worth it!
Kim A.
Leaves your skin feeling so moisturized! And the smell is always great! I've tried the scented smells and they're nice but I feel that the normal is more effective
Noemi V.
I bought the pack at target for the price. But I love the smell. I have the pomegranate one and it's my favorite one. I'm almost out and planning to buy another one
Rachel L.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this Dove body wash. Getting the two in a package is the only way I ever go. And, almost every scent that comes in the two-packs are delicious!
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
My hair was starting t get damaged from drying it out with other products, stripping it of its oils and using my hot iron. Then when I used this, it immediately made my hair so much soft and less frizzy. I love it!
Ash
Not my favorite dove product but still a good one. I found that this was overly thick on the skin. Loved how my skin felt after however. I've always been impressed with the moisturizing affect that dove products have
Kimberly s.
Its very Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and it has a very nice scent! in my wal mart for 2 its only like 6 dollars. what a bargain!
Brittany s.
Perrin, TX
The smell is not overpowering but pleasant and say goodbye to dry itchy winter skin issues. This bottle contains something magical that takes care of all of that and leaves you with soft,beautiful skin. I adore dove!
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This is my go to body wash. I'm not sure if it actually moisturizes better than the rest, but I like that there is no scent and it really feels like there is no residue left on the skin. It is super creamy and smooth.
Morgan O.
Meridian, ID
I use the blue orange scent and sometimes it's hard to get out of the shower, it smells so good. It moisturizes really well but I do add lotion after the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.