BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Jennifer M.
Parsons , TN
I have always been a fan of body wash. This particular one is one of the best. I can tell a big difference in my skin after just one use. With different scents & types this product will always be one of my favorites.
Catrina E.
My fav! Very moisturizing and love all of the smells. Many soaps leave a random feel. However, Dove rinses clean. I purchase it when on sale at Walmart. The cost is worth it thought. I will continue shopping for it.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leave my skin soft and moisturized. Plus the scent is soft and clean without out being too over powering. Additionally, my OBGYN says this is great for keeping your ph balances and not causing irritation.
Jordan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only body wash that doesn't dry out my skin. Nothing else compares after using this body wash. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Emily S.
Plainville, CT
This body wash is definitely great for its value. I don't have to dump a ton of soap on my loofa to get it sudsy. Lasted me for 2 months. They all smell great and not too strong. I purchase my body wash from Target and I would definitely buy it again.
Kaitlyn B.
This product is absolutely amazing! i use this on the daily because my skin is very dry & gets dryer with strong body washes. This one helps to sooth my skin & the smell is very light which is good for my excema. Overall, i highly recommend this product because it does last & the price is very reasonable.
Leia G.
Comanche , OK
I love this for travel. It closes easily and travels well. Very good price and comparable to other brands. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. Very gentle and moisturizing, yet cleansing. I would but again and recommend to my friends.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
Dove Body Wash is a really good body wash for people with dry skin. I get really dry skin in the winter time. It helps moisturize your skin for all day protection against the cold weather. It also makes my skin feel really smooth. It smells wonderful too.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
My absolute all time favorite in this product is the Plum and Sakura Blossom! Smells absolutely amazing and is the only body wash that never irritates my skin, while leaving it super smooth! My husband can't seem to keep his hands away from it either!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.