BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachel R.
othello, WA
I love Dove products they are the best. The body wash leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and never leaves a greasy feeling it amazing and it smells great too. I love it definitely recommend.
Fran P.
Auburn, GA
Love this product!!! I have very dry skin, and was skeptic at first if this product worked like it said it would. From my experience it worked very well, it made my skin moisturized and soft!!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I just recently tried this and I have to say I really really like the dove line. The body washed left me feeling clean and moisturized and it smelled great as well. what more could you ask for.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has bad eczema and this was recommended by his allergist. It really works great. It smells good and locks in the moisture making the skin softer! Great product!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Love dove and this smells so good you can smell it long after you shower. It leaves your skin soft and feeling moisturized. I often find good coupons for this product too in the Sunday papers
Amy H.
I've been using the Dove body wash since forever (well, since my mom got it in Costco in the bulk pack). It moisturizes very well and it keeps my skin hydrated the whole day. No more lizard skin!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Great for sensitive skin!! this is one of my favorite body wash!
it smells great but the scent doesn't irritate my skin!
great for using everywhere with no breakouts :)
moisturizing as well!!!
Tara S.
Dalton, GA
Dove deep moisture body wash is amazing! The formula is super thick and creamy and creates the most luxurious foam. You can actually feel your skin getting softer and smoothr as you use it!
Veronica H.
Union, IL
I have been using dove for years. Sometimes I try out new brands, but I always come back to dove - nothing keeps me feeling clean and moisturized like dove does. It is just simply the best.
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I love Dove body wash it is my all time favorite!! It works great and has really improved my skin dramatically it is much softer and more moisturized. If you haven't tried it yet, you have to!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.