BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Linda H.
It is great for sensitive skin. It is very nourishing and has a light scent that will not over power your perfume. And, it is thick and creamy. Smells fresh and clean.
Syeda M.
Dublin, OH
I got this body wash in my Walmart beauty box,I tried it and it was not upto the mark, it was so thick that it was stuck in the sprout,then the smell was so neutral, it didn't lather much so whats the point of a body wash?
Tabitha B.
University Pl, WA
I have to have some dove body wash, not only does it leave your skin smooth and smelly good, it is the only wash that doesn't give me a rash. Great for sensitive skin!
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This is my favorite body wash. This scent smells so sweet and fruity. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The texture is great and it makes a lot of bubbles.
Brandalyn H.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Its hard to find a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I'm so happy to have Dove deep moisture body wash. I use it daily and my skin never feels dry.
nathasia a.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Oh i love this body wash, keep your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized, smells amazing , make you want to eat, this product right there is the boom, good price
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
This body wash is like liquid lotion that someone lathers beautifully. I use it for all over body wash as well as lather up a little on my loofa and use for shaving.
Jessica B.
Only body soap I will use! You can feel the difference. It is like using body and lotion in one step and it comes in amazing scents. Although it is a little more expensive than other body washes, it is totally worth it!
Latisha L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and maintains moisture. Its very gentle on my skinvas I do suffer with eczema. This is the only brand of soap I use.
Joey I.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great Body Wash yet the smell is a little overpowering and the price is pretty high.
I have used this one in the past but it was an older formulation that did not lather very well and used the entire bottle in 2 weeks.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.