BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Vanessa F.
I live the smell of this product, it always leaves my skin smelling/feeling fresh and clean. As far as softness goes, I couldn't really tell a noticeable difference after I used this wash for a week+. This is actually a good deal for the price you're paying.
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
I was looking for a body wash to use that was fragrance free and moisturizing. I purchased the Dove Moisturizing Body Wash for sensitive skin and it is wonderful. At times it doesn't even feel like you are using soap because it keeps your skin so smooth while you are using it. I love the smell and I loved how luxurious my skin felt afterward. A+ Dove!
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I get really dry skin, especially in the summer, and this body wash is my lifesaver. It leaves me totally moisturized and feeling fresh. Overall: would recommend to people with dry skin.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I won't use any other body wash since I've tried this one! It foams up so nicely and a little bit goes a long way leaving my skin feeling nice and clean. The pump size is great for households with multiple gals sharing.
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My all time favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, and is so worth the price you pay. The scents are subtle. I’ve even used this product to shave my legs when I run out of shaving cream. I would recommend!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.