BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too. If you have sensitive skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. I grabbed the big bottle with the pump from Walmart and just keep refilling it with the 3-pack from Costco. Very cost-effective.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love the way this smells and feels. It’s moisturizing. The scent is amazing and you can smell it hours after your shower. So affordable, and would purchase again. Highly recommend
Priscilla G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells amazing. I love how it bring so much moisture to my skin. I love how it is still very gentle on my skin. I love how long the smell lasts when I am out of the shower. I would recommend.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved dove body wash. My body us bery sensitive when it comes to body wash with fragrance. Dove has never gave me any issues. I love all their body wash. Highly recommend them.
Michaela C.
Great body wash, especially for dry skin during the winter months. The great clean smell linger on my skin even after I get out of the shower. Affordable for the amount of soap you get.
⠀⠀⠀⠀Alisha M.
West Covina, CA
Love the smell and the thickness of the body wash. I am a continuous user and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and is pretty inexpensive. I would definitely recommend to others.
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best body wash! It smells incredible and doesn’t dry out the skin. It is affordable and worth every penny! I will continue to purchase this body wash and recommend it to all of my family and friends!
Sitey M.
Boston
What I recommend you use is this Dove body wash. If your skin is rough and dry I recommend you to use it, it will smooth and moisturizers your skin into a beautiful and healthy skin.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love. This made my skin so smooth and hydrated after using it. Smells nice and clean. Very affordable and long lasting. Would recommend and would repurchase in the future :)
Hawraa A.
Tampa
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.