BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I have been purchasing this body wash for a few years now and it is by far my favorite. I have tried switching to other brands but nothing leaves my skin as soft and nourishing as this one. I love that it has a light smell and that it does not irritate my skin.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
I loved this wash. It moisturized my skin a lot with out sticky or oily residue. Just nice and soft! It lathers really well which is nice! I wish it smelled a little better I like light refreshing scents better than this one which is just kindve a plain scent.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the only product I use like a body wash and a facial wash. I love the product because I have sensitive skin so this helps my skin keep it smooth and amazing. It's not so pricey at all and I would buy it again. Totally satisfied.
Laura D.
Goshen, IN
I have super sentivie skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin. This body wash has just the right about of strong cleaning power and gentle smell to not irritate my skin! I have never felt so soft! I defiantly will be buying more!
Brisa K.
Los Angeles
This body wash gives me all the moisture I need! I rarely need lotion except in the winter months when my skin gets drier. This smell amazing! It has a very clean smell that I love in my body wash. I purchased the larger size at Target and it lasted me months!
Valencia C.
Chicago Heights, IL
I love this body wash. It feels great on your skin and smells even better. Although dove can be more expensive it is definitively worth it, especially to those who have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase it.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Becky P.
Reedsburg, WI
This body wash helped me with moisterizing my body. I bought this product at Walmart for an amazing low price. This body wash was is very gentle on my body and at the same time helped to moisturrize at the same time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
I loved it!!!
It made my skin super soft, In a short period of time, a week or so maybe. It smelt good and was gentle on my skin. It was worth the price, which is also good. No complaints it was hands down amazing and I loved it. I would totally recommend it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.