BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I love the way that Dove Deep Moisture nurtures my skin in the winter time. It cleans without drying my skin out. It is a good value for the quality of the product. The scent is nice as well. I usually purchase the large bottle over and over again.
Rebecca D.
I love using this because it doesn't overpower my perfume and just smells clean. It's extremely moisturizing and makes my skin soft and pretty. I'll keep using this again and again.
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Monica R.
This body wash gets me clean while not leaving my skin feeling dried out. The scent is nice and fresh but not over bearing. My family uses this body wash usually in the winter months.
Vanessa B.
Metairie, LA
I wasn't a big of a fan of this Dove body wash. It was a bit too creamy and not so sudsy like I like. It almost made me feel like I wasn't rinsing the soap off completely, which is a very uncomfortable feeling. The smell was nice and not overpowering.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This body wash does exactly what it implies- deep moisturizes the skin. It's not like some other body washes that tend to leave your skin extra dry when you step out the shower but instead it leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling oily.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
This product was a great body wash for me. It left my skin feeling clean without that awful squeaky feeling. The scent is light and pleasant and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love how this body wash is perfect for my skin. My skin never feels dry after I shower. I feel like I don't ever have to wear lotion if I don't want to. It's also reasonably priced.
Rachel N.
Portland, OR
I like dove products, but sometimes I think they intentionall mislead ("moisturizing body wash") it washing your body, but it doesn't seem any more moisturizing than the regular dove body wash. It's not too expensive though, which is always a plus.
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
I chose this because it just leaves you're skin so soft and for me personally it's the best feeling I just love it and I would recommend fro everyone to use because I just like it that's much and it smells good too
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.