BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
By far my favorite thing about this body wash is the smell. I dislike a lot of smells and am quite sensitive to them and I honestly could tell you what the smell is, but it's divine. When lathering and washing yourself it smells so amazing I find myself taking big deep breaths. However, the smell doesn't stick around forever, but changes to the classic, slightly creamy, soapy Dove smell, which might seem like a negative...but for me it's a positive! I like to smell clean and fresh after washing, rather than perfumed and this body wash does just that. My husband complimented me immediately hehe.
Audreauna U.
Lemon Grove, CA
I've used dove soap my whole life. this body wash leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. i love how this body wash still has the classic light and clean scent of the old school dove soap bars.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove products, from their shampoos and conditions, soaps and lotions to yes this their body wash!! no residue of any sort and leaves your skin feeling amazing and has an amzing scent to it.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I don't always buy body wash but when I do it dove :) haha but really this is great stuff, I really like the bars also. They don't dry up ur skin like other body washes or bars :) smells nice too
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
I've tried olay and softsoap and such but none of them leaves my skin feeling as moisturized as this one. i love this! the scents not too crazy, and it lingers on nicely :]
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I LOVE the smell of this...it smells super clean. I like that it doesn't have a particular scent, but that it just smells clean and fresh. Plus, it leaves your skin nice and smooth and clean feeling
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Dove products are great! Leaves your skin very soft and they have a good selection of scents. The only drawback is the price. This is only a once in a while purchase for me and only when on sale.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My sister has eczema, and when she was little, her dermatologist suggested she use this... now we all do! It's smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
While I like the smell of this it leaves my skin with a funky film, it also leaves a film in my bath tub that had me cleaning it several times a week. It probably won't be purchasing this anymore.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my Dove body wash. It smells amazing, keeps my skin from drying out, and the scent lingers throughout the day. I have never had dry skin since I started using dove.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.