BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nathaliana D.
I totally would recommend this ! especially if you have sensitive skin. I tried this and it leaves our skin so soft and refreshing . its not rough and it smell amazing !
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I love Dove body wash! It smells amazing and is more moisturizing than many other body washes. I didn't feel the immediate need to apply lotion after using this product.
Ariana Z.
I love this body wash! I received it as a sample at first and I fell in love. It smells so fresh and clean. What I love the most is that it doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. I would this to everybody because it was that good.
Ashli M.
Carlsbad, NM
My go to body wash.. helps moisturize my skin and leave me feeling refresh and silky smooth skin.purchases it at Walmart and many other stores, I use it all them time..
Nicole T.
FRANKLIN, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash it doesn't dry out your skin and it has a great scent. they have one esp. for winter which i really love it moisturizers your skin well and living in Wisconsin we need all the help we can get in our winter.
Natalie G.
Sioux City, IA
Great product helps keep skin moisturized when lotion isn't enough. Product is long lasting. Leaves you smelling good all day. Good price for how much product you get.
Ashley R.
I love this body wash! Smells so good and softens your skin. This is the only body wash I use that helps my skin. I have sensitive skin and Dove does my skin some good.
Maddie G.
I love this product! It keeps your skin so soft all night and day long. I have sensitive skin as well and it works perfect with no reaction to it! Smells amazing as well!
Sharon W.
New albany, PA
No matter how many different body washes I try I always keep coming back to Dove. It is my favorite. It has a gentle scent and works well. Dove is well worth the price.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This is my favorite body wash. This scent smells so sweet and fruity. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. The texture is great and it makes a lot of bubbles.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.