BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Dove body wash is an extremely moisturizing product. I use mine daily and it lasts long. It is an affordable product that keeps your skin fresh and smelling fantastic! I bought mine from target but many stores carrying this product. Go out and get yours now!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all dove cleaning products they leave you feeling clean and that is a number 1 in my book. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at a variety of stores.
Pazlie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Loved the way it smelled and the way my skin felt afterward. It did not dry out my skin or leave a film over it. I felt very fresh and clean. I also loved that it was gender neutral so my husband and I could both use it!
Laura G.
Leesburg, GA
This product is a must for sensitive skin, leaves your skin soft & smooth. Other brands will leave me with breakouts but not this product. I love the fact that it isn't too harsh. This is a staple product of mine, i recommend it to all my friends and family.
Maryah H.
, FL
I have very sensitive skin so I have to becarful with what soap I use.Dove has always been great to me never had problems.The lather is silky and makes ur skin soft.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Krystina T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this birthday wash. But not as much now that I have moved. It just doesn't work with the water at my house. It makes my skin smell funny. It is an ok value. It's really gentle on my skin and makes it feel good. But I would buy it again till we move.
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Parris C.
Braxton, MS
My favorite body wash! Defiantly works better than any I've ever used. Bought it from wal-mart. I didn't not like anything about it. My husband and I both used it and loved it and was gentle enough to use on our child
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE dove products their comertials are so catchy and have interesting experiments that catch the eye of the viewers and interested shoppers. I enjoy this product a lot and it does what it promises I but it by the pack of 3 that's how good it is and it those leave you skin smooth and feeling relaxed.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.