BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa C.
Morganton, NC
This is a great body wash. It smells wonderful and the smell actually stays on your skin rather than fading quickly. I only use it rarely because I feel like it doesn't clean my skin as well as bar soap.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this product every time I am in the shower and I love it. I have normally dry skin but this product helps me out with that issue. I tried their new shampoo and conditioner version and loved it too.
Carla B.
I like Dove. The scents are nice. It's thick as well as sudsy. It's not the old Dove that was not not very bubbly or had that original scent. This one has indeed graduated from it's predecessor.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it in anyway. My skin feels soft and smells great all day. I grew up using Dove and continue to do so. One of my must haves!
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Its nice to finally just feel clean and smell clean after a shower. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the moisture levels of my skin but I definitely feel more clean than I did with other products
nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I got a free sample of this. And before using it I was using store brand soap. I didn't think anything of it. I used this soap one time and now I'm hooked. Seriously. It lathers so good and smells decent,
Tara W.
Paris, KY
I won't take a shower with out my dove. It is the only body wash that leaves me fresh and renewed. It treats my dry skin after a long day and helps me rock on the next day.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
Dove Deep Moisture body wash is great! I tend to dry out and my skin gets really irritated if I used just soap and water. This kind of helps my skin retain some moisture that it loses in the shower!
Deidre o.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love dove! me and my family all use it. have severe eczema and other dermatological issues this is the absolute best for me and my skin! feel silky smooth after
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
Absolutely love this body wash. Its the only thing that doesn't dry out my skin with our well water. The only one I didn't care for was the sensitive skin formula. While it had the same affect on my skin it comes out thick and lumpy and doesn't suds up like all the others do.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.