BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nathaliana D.
I totally would recommend this ! especially if you have sensitive skin. I tried this and it leaves our skin so soft and refreshing . its not rough and it smell amazing !
Allison L.
Rock Hill, SC
I use the blue fig one and in addition to loving the smell and texture, it's light faint blue and I like that. It makes my skin soft and comes in a three pack at Costco.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Sooo deeply moisturizing! Some of my favorite body washes (and bar soap) - it's not drying at all! And they come in the best scents & always leave you smelling so fresh.
Melissa G.
Corbin, KY
I love Dove body wash! It smells amazing and is more moisturizing than many other body washes. I didn't feel the immediate need to apply lotion after using this product.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love Dove products. The shampoo is my favorite. But as for this particular body wash, I think it may be a little too moisturizing. I notice that my body feels a little greasy towards the end of the day which is pretty gross.
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I have always loved Dove soaps. I think these smell very nice and lather very well. They make you feel clean and refreshed and the best part, they are fairly inexpensive!
Laura G.
Mission, TX
Dove is a wonderful product, use the soap or the Body Wash and you will never go back to anything else. Its like you use it once and your stuck with it...Gotta love Dove.
Rachel O.
I've been using this product line for years. I switch between scents every once in a while but the results are still the same. I always feel clean and fresh. I love it.
Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
I use this body wash religiously. It is very moisturizing and has drastically improved the red, bumpy skin in my arms. I also put coconut oil on my arms to further moisturize. This is the only body wash that I fully recommend.
Brittany J.
Dove has great body washes, but I do not like the fact that they test their company tests on animals. I continue to use dove products, because they work well with my skin, but hope that they will quit with testing on animals.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.