BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Me and my family are a huge fan of Dove, I use dove body wash every day and my husband and kids uses the Dove sensitive soap due to their eczema and sensitive skin. Highly recommended even by our physician.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Dove is the ultimate favorite soap/body wash for the family... i can assure you this soap will leave you with petal feeling skin it is so amazing!! I've tried other ones before and always go back to Dove....
viviana p.
Rockledge, FL
One thing I love about Dove is you can definitely feel the difference the first time you used this product. Very smooth, soft and hydrating. My skin feels good after using Dove. Gentle and light fragrance.
Luisa S.
It's incredible how smells affect your mornings, the smell of this body wash.. will affect it, but in a good way, because of the combination of cucumber and green tea, it will energise your mornings! try it!
Alanna M.
My mom and dad use this stuff all the time and when I saw it in their shower I decided to try it, too. It doesn't leave any residue and leave you feeling genuinely clean without a pungent after smell that companies think they have to put in their lotions such as floral or fruity accents
Crystal C.
Dove body washes are the best. they really moisturize your body and give you silky smooth skin. so its really good for people who have really bad dry skin. and also they always smell really great .
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
This body wash does wonders for my skin! I love it the formula leaves my skin so soft and smelling great. Its mild formula works amazing with my skin. Once you try it you may not want to use any other body wash again.
Griselda V.
Awesome product just started using and I can definitely feel the change in my skin. it was dry and peeling. After my first use I noticed the change now my skin is smooth and soft no more peeling for me.
Cynthia G.
Granada hills, CA
I tend to use two soaps from day to day when I go out I use a whole lotion and body was combo. But if I'm not doing anything fancy I will use the Dove soap. It makes my skin freel very refreshed and clean
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.