BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
Great moisturizing body wash, that leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I can't use soap that has too much of a perfumed smell, or I get very dry and itchy. This soap leaves my skin very smooth and silky.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove and have tried as many scents as I can get my hands on. My skin never feels dry and I pretty sensitive skin. I put it on a loofa and it lathers up great!
Parris C.
Braxton, MS
My favorite body wash! Defiantly works better than any I've ever used. Bought it from wal-mart. I didn't not like anything about it. My husband and I both used it and loved it and was gentle enough to use on our child
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
I was looking for a body wash to use that was fragrance free and moisturizing. I purchased the Dove Moisturizing Body Wash for sensitive skin and it is wonderful. At times it doesn't even feel like you are using soap because it keeps your skin so smooth while you are using it. I love the smell and I loved how luxurious my skin felt afterward. A+ Dove!
Marie P.
Warren , PA
I love this stuff. My skin Is so soft and velvety. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else. I have used this and the shampoo and conditioner. It definitely helps with dry skin
Nella C.
I absolutely love this body wash, it comes in so many different scents so you can switch it up, but thats not even the best part about it. I love that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the fact that it does not dry it out. it's simply heaven in a bottle <3
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.