BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natasha K.
Waltham, MA
Haven't disliked any of the dove products I've tried thus far. Once you use their moisturizing bath products, it will leave you feeling hydrated, refreshed and with a fresh clean feel. The cool cucumber line does just that. Must try!
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
I tried using this for a few months thinking maybe my skin will change and I decided it won't work. I would like to think my skin is typical, dry during the winter and oily during the summer but either way I never seen any results
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never had a bad experience with Dove body wash. It's one of the few that doesn't irritate my skin, and it comes in a variety of scents. I would recommend it to anyone!
Emily M.
Cleveland, OH
I always use Dove body wash because it really helps moisturize my dry skin. It leaves my skin smelling great too! My skin is really sensitive and Dove is very gentile.
Annie P.
Portland, OR
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great and cleans well but is difficult to rinse off. It is much thicker than most body washes but leaves your skin feels nourished.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I love how thick this product is. It smells delightful and makes your skin so smooth. A little on the pricey side but most definitely worth it. I buy it all the time from my local walmart.
Jahdi D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this body wash! It is light, smells great, easily washes off and hydrating. Never leaves a sticky residue and great on sensitive skin. My skin is fresh and smooth!_
Elizabeth C.
Mayfield, KY
This is my current favorite body wash. It lathers well on my loofa and gets me super clean. The scent is very fresh and lingers a bit on the skin. I love it ! Highly recommend.
Libby D.
Nelsonville, OH
This is perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. It leaves you silky smooth without the gross residue feeling that you can get from other soaps. Plus you smell great all day!
Ari P.
Baltimore , MD
This is a great everyday body wash. keeps you moisturized all day long, which is especially great with dry skin like mine. plus it's affordable and easily found in stores.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.