BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
I have a hard time finding body washes that actually leave me feeling clean. 99% of them make me feel like I have a residue left on my skin but the dove body washes are great! Only one I actually like! The smell is subtle but nice, my skins never dry when I use it, and I actually feel clean!
Marsha R.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this soap. Smells great and I still smell it on my skin after I rinse it off unlike other soaps . Makes my feel soft. only complaint I have is the price because I'm cheap and it's a little pricey to me.
Britton C.
Birmingham, AL
Ok so I had small red bumps on my arms that were not quite pretty, so I tried this because its not really a heavy scent and it seems gentle. Oh my gosh! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! No more bumps! I have repurchased this 6 times or so over the past two or three years of use. HIGHLY recommend.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Dove's products, especially the body wash. Whenever I use it, it left my skin feeling really clean and smooth. A little goes a long way. It also last for months unlike many other body washes out there.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Dove is the ultimate favorite soap/body wash for the family... i can assure you this soap will leave you with petal feeling skin it is so amazing!! I've tried other ones before and always go back to Dove....
Brianna M.
Escondido, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing and leaves ur skin feeling smooth and soft. i also use the sensitive skin wash on my 1yr old who has very dry skin. her doctor recommended it and its been working great.
Nicole L.
I originally bought this because of the scent, but ended up loving it. I have issues with body washes making my skin itch and turn read and dry, but this one didn't do anything but leave my skin super soft.
Alanna M.
My mom and dad use this stuff all the time and when I saw it in their shower I decided to try it, too. It doesn't leave any residue and leave you feeling genuinely clean without a pungent after smell that companies think they have to put in their lotions such as floral or fruity accents
Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This is a great product. It helps with my sensitive skin. I recently just started using this body wash but I can already see a difference. Works great. I can feel it moisturizing my skin while I'm washing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.