BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash no matter what kind because i feel like it still leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and beautiful. The smell it just perfect leaving my skin smell amazing not to strong just perfect.
Danielle H.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is probably one of my favorites! I love the way my skin feels after, and it smells wonderful. And for the price, I have nothing to complain about. Will definitely buy again.
Stephanie L.
I liked it but too thick feels like your bathing in lotion and it clogged up my flitter in the bathtub I started using Olay instead however Dove hair products for styling I love .
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite of the dove body wash line!! the scent is so amazing and it stays even after you shower and dry, and it leaves you so smooth with no soapy resdue..love it!!!!
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I have such sensitive skin that this is the only soap that I can use. I also have eczema and it helps keep my skin moisturized so that I don't have eczema flair ups all the time.
Scarlet L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very skin which gets even more dry in the winter. It is really moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, helps to keep my skin hydrated which is perfect for me
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
i always get Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during the winter months. My skin is so dried out, no matter how much lotion I apply...but I use this every day and it really helps!
Avion P.
Douglasville, GA
Leaves my body feeling silky smooth and smelling great!A little on a puff goes a long way it's thick and creamy and lathers up well. My skin feels totally nourished after a bath!
Cassie D.
This stuff works wonders! And not just for moisturizing but it's a wonderful alternative to shaving cream! They also have some pretty scents. I highly recommend this body wash.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
One of my favorite body washes. Dove always replenishes my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated after the shower. The scents are always clean as well, and great for shaving too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.