BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Krystina T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this birthday wash. But not as much now that I have moved. It just doesn't work with the water at my house. It makes my skin smell funny. It is an ok value. It's really gentle on my skin and makes it feel good. But I would buy it again till we move.
Jenny L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells great especially the cucumber and green tea one. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and you smell great afterwards too! The soap itself is very creamy and thick so a little goes a long way.
Gale F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this body wash every time I shower. It leaves my skin soft for hours without a greasy feel. It has a nice scent. I use the body wash with the pump.. It also is a good price. I buy it at Publix, Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now. It really does make you feel fresh and clean. It also smells nice, not too overwhelming. Sometimes they even come in a value pack of 2.
Vanessa F.
Riverside, CA
I live the smell of this product, it always leaves my skin smelling/feeling fresh and clean. As far as softness goes, I couldn't really tell a noticeable difference after I used this wash for a week+. This is actually a good deal for the price you're paying.
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
I have used this type of body wash, and I don't love it but I don't hate it. It really does leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. However, I don't like that it has an overpowering "soapy" smell. So overal I am in the middle with this line of products.
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Michaela K.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing and feels so smooth on my skin even after I get out of the shower. My holy grail body wash and I don't believe it will change!
Sarah C.
I love Dove. I use the deodorant, the body wash, their shampoos, anything Dove I see. The body wash didn't give me the smoothr skin after one shower like they promise, but it is still an amazing body wash. The rich smell and lather and the long lasting scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.