BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessica S.
The only body wash that I will ever buy. I almost feel like I don't need to moisturize after my shower because this leaves my skin so soft. The range of scents is awesome. Even though it is thick and creamy, it lathers well and makes the skin feel clean.
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product!! it makes my skin nice n soft. HOWEVER, if its used too much, ill have overdried skin. but it makes my skin soft w out oiley reside. i use this daily!!
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE dove products their comertials are so catchy and have interesting experiments that catch the eye of the viewers and interested shoppers. I enjoy this product a lot and it does what it promises I but it by the pack of 3 that's how good it is and it those leave you skin smooth and feeling relaxed.
Ashley G.
Whittier, CA
This body wash give a smoothness to the skin, that is not unique to the brand. It gives a nice freshness as well. It is not the best product that Ive used, but it still gets the job done.
Stephanie M.
Smells great! Gives you this clean and fresh feeling the whole day long. I purchased mine at Walgreens but you can get it really in any store even the grocery store. I really do recommend this product it is gentle on the skin.
Alexandria G.
This soap smells great and is very moisturizing. It is very gentle but cleanses very well without making you feel dry and stripped of moisture. I very much like it!
Margie S.
New London, NH
When I can splurge, I always go for Dove. The scent for all the soaps is like heaven. I have very sensitive and easily irritated skin, and Dove is the perfect savior for when my skin just isn't happy. I love all the scents, and the feel that they leave after.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This smells great like all Dove products and cleans well, but it leaves my dry skin feeling even drier a lot of the time. Definitely need to use a good lotion after using this body wash.
Sara T.
My mother uses this all the time, so when I run out I grab it. It isn't my favorite, however it does the job. I never complain about using it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I won't use any other body wash since I've tried this one! It foams up so nicely and a little bit goes a long way leaving my skin feeling nice and clean. The pump size is great for households with multiple gals sharing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.