BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marsha R.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this soap. Smells great and I still smell it on my skin after I rinse it off unlike other soaps . Makes my feel soft. only complaint I have is the price because I'm cheap and it's a little pricey to me.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this as a daily body wash! Not only does it smell light and clean, it makes your skin feel hydrated. It is especially good to use in the winter to combat dry skin. Love this!
Genesis J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is one of my favorite brand for body wash. The smell is always good. I did suffer from extreme itchy dr skin and this body wash helped calm it down. I felt my skin hydrated and soft and it was awesome!
I have a hard time finding body washes that actually leave me feeling clean. 99% of them make me feel like I have a residue left on my skin but the dove body washes are great! Only one I actually like! The smell is subtle but nice, my skins never dry when I use it, and I actually feel clean!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Olay has some of the best skin products. Their lotions, soaps, and body washes are so silky. All of the products are enriched with moisturuzer. This body wash is one of the few that helps me maintain soft skin.
Britton C.
Birmingham, AL
Ok so I had small red bumps on my arms that were not quite pretty, so I tried this because its not really a heavy scent and it seems gentle. Oh my gosh! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! No more bumps! I have repurchased this 6 times or so over the past two or three years of use. HIGHLY recommend.
Luisa S.
It's incredible how smells affect your mornings, the smell of this body wash.. will affect it, but in a good way, because of the combination of cucumber and green tea, it will energise your mornings! try it!
Brianna M.
Escondido, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing and leaves ur skin feeling smooth and soft. i also use the sensitive skin wash on my 1yr old who has very dry skin. her doctor recommended it and its been working great.
Crystal C.
Dove body washes are the best. they really moisturize your body and give you silky smooth skin. so its really good for people who have really bad dry skin. and also they always smell really great .
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.