BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Natasha K.
Waltham, MA
Haven't disliked any of the dove products I've tried thus far. Once you use their moisturizing bath products, it will leave you feeling hydrated, refreshed and with a fresh clean feel. The cool cucumber line does just that. Must try!
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE LOVE Dove body wash! I prefer this over any other kind of body wash. I will use others and when I come back to Dove I can always tell a difference in my skin. I haven't found a Dove Body Wash scent that I don't like either.
Ryann H.
This is my go-to body wash. It's always moisturizing and doesn't have too strong of a smell. It's great for sensitive skin and doubles as my shaving cream if I've run out.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I use this every time i get in the shower. It gets off all my makeup, makes my body smell fresh and leave such a soft feeling to my skin. I will always love this body wash.
Ashley D.
Staunton, VA
This is the ONLY body wash I will use! It smells amazing and leaves my skin silky soft. It is by far the best body wash I have found, even compare to more high end products.
Dominga V.
Glen Lyon, PA
I love this body was. usually other products you lose smell after a hour well with dove you keep the smell for about 8 hours I love it and wouldn't go to a different brand.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove body was is like my best friend, after using it my skin is soft smooth and healthy. It loves the skin and the smell is so unique you just want to continue to be unique.
Stat H.
The Colony, TX
I definitely love opaque creamy washes versus transparen't soapy textures. Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft and a subtle fresh scent stays with me throughout the day.
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
I tried using this for a few months thinking maybe my skin will change and I decided it won't work. I would like to think my skin is typical, dry during the winter and oily during the summer but either way I never seen any results
Auddy W.
This is one of my top body washes I've ever used! I LOVE the scent, it's like no other. It's very moisturizing, it definitely does its job! I highly recommend this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.