BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ideal B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've brought this on two different occasions and I still don't like it. At first I thought it was my skin care routine so I changed it but it still left my skin feeling very dry
Vanessa W.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Dove body was. It always makes my skin feel soft and my body feels clean. It also smells great and I love how the scent lingers. I would totally recommend this product.
Laura W.
Evans, CO
The smell is inviting, The texture is a creamy wash. Easy lather and doesn't take much, so no re applying. it not only keeps you clean, but also doesn't leave that greasy feel.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
I've had a bottle for over a year and I've used it everyday. I still have a couple of months left too. It keeps me clean, I used to have a bad acne problem but not anymore. I also have sensitive skin but I don't break out with this soap.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love my dove body wash, it's the only one I use now. It gives me a wonderful clean feeling with a smooth finish that I feel I don't need moisturizer and the scent is fantastic
Shirley A.
I stopped using bar soap and traded it in for body wash after my boyfriend introduced me to this. This body wash smells SOOO GOOD and it does leave my skin feeling smoothr and fresh! I think my boyfriend has converted me to a Dove addict.
Ciara R.
Lewisville, TX
The scent of the the Plum is soo great and refreshing. It really moisturizes and it does not leave a film on your skin. Its just refreshing and moisturizing and lathers up well.
Melissa K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
This body wash is excellent. There really isn't anything bad that can be said. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all. Also, the price is great.
Melissa H.
I have tried almost every scent of this product and they all smell really good! It makes your skin soft and leaves you with a scent all day I don't find it to be a strong scent.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Honestly I love dove. This body wash is so good for the skin. You won't feel like you have caked on soap after you wash like other body washes. It's definitely an awesome wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.