BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Koryn T.
Being on accutane, this is just what my skin needed! It lathers up really well and locks in all the moisture from your shower. Definitely better than Bath and Body Works shower gels- I would absolutely repurchase
Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
I've always chosen Dove over any other brand. I love how it nurishes my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell is Devine! This is a must try product. Anything Dove is amazing! It's also gentle on your skin.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
There is nothing special about this body wash. I don't find it to be moisturizing, which I need. The ingredients are also harsh. I avoid this body wash for several reasons, the main one being it just doesn't work.
Judina S.
I love that it makes my skin feel when I come out the shower. I also love the smell, its not an over powering smell. It makes me feel clean and well moisturized. Also very affordable.
Carly C.
This is what I usually use. It cleans really well and moisturizes decently. Still have to use a bit of lotion afterward of course but it's definitely less drying than other body washes. The smell is really nice too
Ashley W.
I love the scent of Dove body wash. It is so fresh and clean smelling. It also leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of the best body washes out there.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Dove is the only brand that I can use on my baby skin that will not dry their skin out. So I give them a plus for that. I love all the different scent they have. The price is affordable.
Haydee R.
I simply love dove. This body wash moisturizes your skin at the time your taking your shower. You feel your skin soft no matter your skin type or weather where you live in. Smells really good and it's refreshing.
Mandy S.
Palm City, FL
I absolutely love this body wash it's my favorite by far. It makes me feel like I'm getting a real deep clean, but leaves my body super soft and smelling so fresh. I've tried many others, but mother compares.
Monique S.
The best body wash. Dove cleanses and moisturizes my skin and I actually noticed improvement in my dry skin after repeated use. I highly recommend to those with dry or sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.