BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyx B.
bridgeport
This makes my skin soooo soft. I used it during the winter time at school and it totally transformed my skin. It felt nourished and moisturized after my showers. Was very gentle, not harsh at all. Absolutely would recommend!
Matthew H.
Whiteville, NC
The product made my skin feel smooth and soft after just one show. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't strip away all of the natural oils. I use it daily, with no problems. The price isn't too high, and I've already bought my second one! I plan to keep using it.
Jay L.
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Brianna B.
I love the thick, creamy texture, amazing scent, and moisturizing results. My old qualm with this product is that the container is hard to squeeze one you hit half full. For this reason I prefer the new Dove foaming body washes.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Jamie D.
Garwood, NJ
I love the clean feeling I get when I used this body wash.. However I wish the body wash smelled more like the bar soap. I love the bar soap's smell but hate the mess it leaves in my shower.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
our water always dries my skin excessively and i know longer have that problem with this deep moisturizing body wash. dove is so sensitive with all its products and this one especially plus it leaves you with a great clean scent
Rachel Z.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice and it moisturizing. i like it, so maybe you will too idk. its been a while since ive used dove and this site is making me a review a dove product so i don't really have much to say. it cleans your body so i give it a thumbs up. try if it you like it.
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.