BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Emily
Stephens City, VA
This is the body wash I use and I live it! I makes your skin sooo soft! It smells good and is inexpensive. It is soap but acts a lotion! It is affordable an I highly recommend it!
Lauren J.
No other soap leaves my skin feeling absolutely moisturized. I've tried other body washes for that clean and moisturized feeling and I seriously can't get that with anything else
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I have such sensitive skin that this is the only soap that I can use. I also have eczema and it helps keep my skin moisturized so that I don't have eczema flair ups all the time.
Monique R.
Stockbridge, GA
I have extremely dry skin and Dove is the only brand that I can use to combat it. This product not only smells great but gives my skin the hydration it needs without any build up.
Scarlet L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very skin which gets even more dry in the winter. It is really moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, helps to keep my skin hydrated which is perfect for me
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I really like this body wash. I think the smell is nice and it helps my skin feel moisturized after I shower. I usually alternate this and an exfoliating wash for better results.
Katherine P.
Hamden, CT
This body wash is amazing, its basically the only body wash i use. Leaves your skin smooth and fresh. It also leaves you smelling awesome. Would definitely recommend this product.
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash no matter what kind because i feel like it still leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and beautiful. The smell it just perfect leaving my skin smell amazing not to strong just perfect.
Lisa B.
My favorite body wash and the one with argon oil is awesome too! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Definitely won't use another body wash but this stuff right here!
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I absolutely love this dove body wash. It leaves my skin so soft and deeply moisturized. It also smells really good. I use this daily and would highly recommend it to anyone
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.