BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie K.
I really enjoyed this body wash! It was very moisturizing and smelled very light which is great for sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for moisture or for anybody with sensitive skin.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
I can say Dove body wash works great on all skin types and also if you have sensitive skin.I also like that it don't leave a film on my body after using. Also very thick and not watered down like other products.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I love everything about this body wash!! Why because the scent is not overwhelming but it's there as your washing. The soup kinda has bead like things in the soup that are a little rough but feel great and clean!
Koryn T.
Being on accutane, this is just what my skin needed! It lathers up really well and locks in all the moisture from your shower. Definitely better than Bath and Body Works shower gels- I would absolutely repurchase
Ashley W.
I love the scent of Dove body wash. It is so fresh and clean smelling. It also leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. One of the best body washes out there.
Mandy S.
Palm City, FL
I absolutely love this body wash it's my favorite by far. It makes me feel like I'm getting a real deep clean, but leaves my body super soft and smelling so fresh. I've tried many others, but mother compares.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is rich & creamy. When I use bar soaps my skin gets really dried out but not with this! It's very moisturizing. I like to purchase the economy size pack from Costco to make it more affordable.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I love how bubbly and rich the lather is when I use it with my loofa ! It definitely makes my skin more nourished and clean , but I usually use the bar version as it is more budget friendly and works just as well
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great leaves my body smooth for a couple hours then I start to feel dry skin especially in my face from this product overall this product Is just like any other cheap body wash
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
I really love the Dove body wash! It is so soft and great for people with eczema! I use it every time i shower and have never had a problem with irritated skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.