BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mary B.
Lombard, IL
Dove body wash is an extremely moisturizing product. I use mine daily and it lasts long. It is an affordable product that keeps your skin fresh and smelling fantastic! I bought mine from target but many stores carrying this product. Go out and get yours now!
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
I loved it!!!
It made my skin super soft, In a short period of time, a week or so maybe. It smelt good and was gentle on my skin. It was worth the price, which is also good. No complaints it was hands down amazing and I loved it. I would totally recommend it!
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Picked this up when I was out of my dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Love using it with my loofa to exfoliate. Smells great and leaves my skin clean and moisturized.
Becky W.
Upsala, MN
I love this body wash for how soft and moistured it leaves my skin. I have naturally dry skin, which gets even worse in winter. Dove deep moisture helps from drying out my skin like a lot of other body washes do and keeps me from having to lotion 10 times a day.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is very very nice! Lathers so well and feels like silk on your skin! It's very luxurious feeling. The only thing is the scent is very plain. I wish this formula had more scent options because it's so good and inexpensive!
Becky P.
Reedsburg, WI
This body wash helped me with moisterizing my body. I bought this product at Walmart for an amazing low price. This body wash was is very gentle on my body and at the same time helped to moisturrize at the same time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I like how this makes my skin feel as the consistency is on the creamy side so it helps moisturize my skin. I feel like it does the job but I'm not completely sold on this product, not to say it's bad or anything. Its more of something I like vs. something I love.
Katie D.
Tamaroa, IL
This product is very outstanding the product works very well it is very gentle not at all harsh it was very nice I think the packaging was very nice the product is good I don't think there is any need for improvement or recommendations at all for this product
Vianney S.
Aurora , CO
I've been using this as my body wash for a while. I think it's a nice product, it feels like body lotion. I use quite a bit in order to get that really clean feeling that I like. The smell is nice, doesn't get annoying or anything. Dove is pretty cool all around.
Maryah H.
, FL
I have very sensitive skin so I have to becarful with what soap I use.Dove has always been great to me never had problems.The lather is silky and makes ur skin soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.