BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Dove products period but this body wash takes the cake. It leaves my skin soft and feeling Great after every use! It also smells amazing. Its very rich and doesn't take much to get a lather.
Joniqua D.
Irving, TX
I Love Dove Body Wash. It is the only Body Wash I've used in a couple of years. I keeps my skin soft and smooth. Even when I've skipped shaving a couple times my legs still feel smooth. I absolutely Love this product and would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Dagmaris H.
Good if you have sensitive skin. Good to use on babies that have sensitive skin as well. Soft. I used it couple times a day. I really don't have any complaints. I buy this over and over again
Alyx B.
bridgeport
This makes my skin soooo soft. I used it during the winter time at school and it totally transformed my skin. It felt nourished and moisturized after my showers. Was very gentle, not harsh at all. Absolutely would recommend!
Jessica V.
We have solely used Dove body wash in our house for years! We all have very sensitive skin and this is the only product that does not cause eczema breakouts and dry patches. In fact I even used this on my baby over traditional baby products because it worked better.
Renee D.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Love this product. It is my all time go to for body wash. it truly does leave your skin feeling soft and clean. I buy this product at Sams Club. They always have the best price on Dove body wash and it's larger bottles so they last longer between shopping trips.
Aisha B.
san diego, CA
Original scent is the best! The other ones don't smell that great. Works very well though. Cleansing and very moisturizing. I love using it with a loofah. Inexpensive too! Second only to Olay body wash (that one works even better and smells better) But this is cheaper
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
I've never felt that this body wash was fantastic. I like that the scent is mild but it you do not use it on a loofa or body pouf, it doesn't get sudsy enough to bathe well with. It honestly feels like I'm bathing with lotion.
Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Aidevo O.
Newark, NJ
I got it from my schools campus store because I ran out of my bath and body works. My skin feels really smooth after the shower. It is very affordable. It doesn't leave your skin feeing dry.
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What scent would you like to see dove offered?
Michele M.
Novi, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??
Smrithi A.
Anyone tried dove cucumber body wash?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?

Kohl's