BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the first creamy, moisturizing body wash that I have found that doesn't leave that nasty film on your skin. I can't stand that feeling! It feels as though it really gets you clean and gives your skin the moisture it needs.
Kyle L.
New York
Great product! Lives up to its promises. Locks in moisture in the skin and has a pleasant fragrance as well. Leaves me feeling and smelling clean and moisturized every day. Highly recommend!
Sabryna B.
A little goes a long way with this product. A nickel size is enough to shave one leg and you can often find coupons for this product. It leaves skin soft and smooth. As well as moisturizes the skin. I have been using if for years and will never go back! Love It!
Ashley N.
I've used Dove for as long as I can remember. They are an overall quality drugstore brand in my opinion. This body wash does leave your skin feeling soft without any left behind residue. The only down side to it is that it takes a lot to get a good lather worked up.
Dagmaris H.
Good if you have sensitive skin. Good to use on babies that have sensitive skin as well. Soft. I used it couple times a day. I really don't have any complaints. I buy this over and over again
Sarah A.
Dearborn, MI
I used to just buy the cheapest body wash I could find at the store, but after trying this kind, I can't switch again! It leaves your skin feeling silky and genuinely clean after ever shower
Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Jessica V.
We have solely used Dove body wash in our house for years! We all have very sensitive skin and this is the only product that does not cause eczema breakouts and dry patches. In fact I even used this on my baby over traditional baby products because it worked better.
Aisha B.
san diego, CA
Original scent is the best! The other ones don't smell that great. Works very well though. Cleansing and very moisturizing. I love using it with a loofah. Inexpensive too! Second only to Olay body wash (that one works even better and smells better) But this is cheaper
Aimee M.
Chelsea, AL
I've never felt that this body wash was fantastic. I like that the scent is mild but it you do not use it on a loofa or body pouf, it doesn't get sudsy enough to bathe well with. It honestly feels like I'm bathing with lotion.
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Deborah V.