BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alexa M.
Riverbank, CA
This body wash is so so amazing overall. I love the smell.. I love the way it makes my skin feel.. I have bumps on my arms and whenever I use this body wash they go away and my skin is so soft like I just put lotion on.. and did I mention it smells AMAZING????????????
Ramona W.
Madison, WI
The majority of my beauty products are Dove whether it is a soap bar or this body wash. I am always happy how gentle it is on my skin, never leaving me dry. It doesn't take much so it last a good amount of time. The perfect size for travel! A repeat buy for sure.
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
Perfect to throw in your bag for that weekend get away. Easy and creamy body wash makes showering a breeze and leaves skin very moisturized. Low price point makes it a cult favorite. What does dove make me that isn't amazing?!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This body wash worked okay for me, and it did add a bit of moisture to my skin, but it is made with sodium laureth sulfate which usually strips my skin even if there is added moisture like in this product. Okay for when I'm in a pinch, but I won't use it all the time.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I found these on sale at Walgreen's about a month ago I believe for $4.99 so I bought about 3 of them! They are so soothing and refreshing. I love the scents and it really moisturizes my skin but doesn't leave any residue like other creamy body washes. I love Dove!
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Jessica V.
We have solely used Dove body wash in our house for years! We all have very sensitive skin and this is the only product that does not cause eczema breakouts and dry patches. In fact I even used this on my baby over traditional baby products because it worked better.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This is always my first pick when buying body washes for me and my family as well. It works perfect for our skin, the scent is amazing and it also doesn't throw off your ph balances! I love this product and buy it all the time!!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
our water always dries my skin excessively and i know longer have that problem with this deep moisturizing body wash. dove is so sensitive with all its products and this one especially plus it leaves you with a great clean scent
Joniqua D.
Irving, TX
I Love Dove Body Wash. It is the only Body Wash I've used in a couple of years. I keeps my skin soft and smooth. Even when I've skipped shaving a couple times my legs still feel smooth. I absolutely Love this product and would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the buy?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.