BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aubry C.
This body wash not only leaves my skin soft and silky, but hydrates it for a long time. It can be used by men or women, as it leaves a nice, fresh scent. Big container makes it last awhile.
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I was totally in shock when I finally tried the Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash. My skin felt like silk and not too mention the scent is heavenly. It's so good that my significant other started using it because he gets dry patches on his skin and it helped tremendously. A Must keep in the beauty stash.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is a good body wash and the scents are all nice, but I don't use it very often because it contains sodium laureth sulfate. However, it is nice to use every now and then. I really like the cucumber green tea scent.
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
I use this products daily, in the shower. Leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, never oily or dry. I love the smell too, it's not too strong. I always feel clean.
Saraelen J.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I have a problem with sensitive and dry skin and this product worked perfectly for it. It may be a little expensive but it is worth every penny
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
Dove is one of my go to soaps! They are super soft on the skin and smell amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's great to have a product that doesn't irritated it or cause me to be dry and itchy later in the day.
Nella C.
Smells amazing, i love it! And i have noticed a difference, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry after i shower, like other body washes tend to. Also, i have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it either.
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
Amy X.
I have oily skin, and this body wash is not too moisturizing, aka it doesn't feel greasy. Not my favorite, because I need to use more than with some other products, but it works as it's supposed to. Probably better for people with dry or normal type skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.