BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie T.
Carrboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It does not irritate my skin and leaves it fairly well moisturized. The scent is nice and you can't beat the price when it's on sale at the drugstore! I repurchase this often!
Lauren S.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite - especially during the winter when my skin is so dry! Definitely moisturizes as it cleans, it keeps its promise! And I have really sensitive skin so a lot of cleansers irritate it but this doesn't!
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
lindsay p.
Montrose, CO
Best body wash ive ever used, and ive tried quite a few. Dove nutrium moisture hydrates my skin perfectly and smells so clean. This works better than anything high end i cant be without it. My skin feels so balanced from this i don't need much lotion. This is a pretty pure product ingredients wise also.
Amy X.
I have oily skin, and this body wash is not too moisturizing, aka it doesn't feel greasy. Not my favorite, because I need to use more than with some other products, but it works as it's supposed to. Probably better for people with dry or normal type skin.
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
Dove is one of my go to soaps! They are super soft on the skin and smell amazing. I have sensitive skin so it's great to have a product that doesn't irritated it or cause me to be dry and itchy later in the day.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
This body wash builds up such a lather in seconds and makes for a very luxurious shower. The smell is fresh and very clean and your skin is so soft afterwards. Great value for the price.
Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
Saraelen J.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. I have a problem with sensitive and dry skin and this product worked perfectly for it. It may be a little expensive but it is worth every penny
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
I use this products daily, in the shower. Leave my skin feeling soft and smooth, never oily or dry. I love the smell too, it's not too strong. I always feel clean.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.