BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite of the dove body wash line!! the scent is so amazing and it stays even after you shower and dry, and it leaves you so smooth with no soapy resdue..love it!!!!
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
i always get Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during the winter months. My skin is so dried out, no matter how much lotion I apply...but I use this every day and it really helps!
Melissa B.
Vancouver, WA
Love this product found it left my skin soft, which is hard because I have very dry skin. I love the fact that it also it a larger bottle which means it last longer in my house.
Scarlet L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very skin which gets even more dry in the winter. It is really moisturizing. It has a nice scent. Most importantly, helps to keep my skin hydrated which is perfect for me
Danielle H.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is probably one of my favorites! I love the way my skin feels after, and it smells wonderful. And for the price, I have nothing to complain about. Will definitely buy again.
Stephanie L.
I liked it but too thick feels like your bathing in lotion and it clogged up my flitter in the bathtub I started using Olay instead however Dove hair products for styling I love .
Delores M.
Denver, CO
I completely love this body wash! This Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash gives me Super soft skin all day and night! Unlike other brands that leave me with dry no fun skin. Love it!
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I have such sensitive skin that this is the only soap that I can use. I also have eczema and it helps keep my skin moisturized so that I don't have eczema flair ups all the time.
Emily
Stephens City, VA
This is the body wash I use and I live it! I makes your skin sooo soft! It smells good and is inexpensive. It is soap but acts a lotion! It is affordable an I highly recommend it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.