BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
I think this is a great product for someone with sensitive skin. I tried the travel size when I was traveling of the summer. It is fairly cheap and gets the job done!
Dachell A.
I really like this product and will definently repurchase it. The claims it makes are true and helped my skin retain moisture and had not left a film to cause tight skin as i continue to use it i did realize my skin was softer so it worked for me and i love it
Tina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite Dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling extra soft and smelling delicious!. I would recommend everyone to try this out for themselves. You can never go wrong with Dove especially in the winter!
Christine D.
ALTOONA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap! It lathers enough that I can shave without using shaving cream and leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling really good. It makes you feel fresh!
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Picked this up when I was out of my dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Love using it with my loofa to exfoliate. Smells great and leaves my skin clean and moisturized.
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
I just found the Dove Winter Care body wash a few weeks ago (I live in WI and winter invaded rather suddenly at the beginning of November). It is outstanding! The scent is subtle, but nice. It moisturizers so well that I haven't needed to use body lotion nearly as often as I normally do in the cold/dry months. I love it. Will be buying and using all season long!
Valencia C.
Chicago Heights, IL
I love this body wash. It feels great on your skin and smells even better. Although dove can be more expensive it is definitively worth it, especially to those who have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase it.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I like how this makes my skin feel as the consistency is on the creamy side so it helps moisturize my skin. I feel like it does the job but I'm not completely sold on this product, not to say it's bad or anything. Its more of something I like vs. something I love.
Serena C.
This body wash is awesome. It smells clean and feels so soft on my skin. It rinses off great, with no sticky residue. Afterwords my skin feels very clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to someone, especially if they have dry skin.
Marisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This right here is my right hand body wash it leaves my skin so soft and clean after a shower. The smell is ok but it exfoliates your skin and leaves it moisturized after. I buy some every time they go on sale at target .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.