BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allison S.
Can't live without this! Leaves skin so soft! Only complaint is that the soapy smell it gives off is so strong I sometimes get a headache! But I'd rather smell clean and have it do its job than anything else! ;) Completely in love.
Maricella P.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is the ONLY body wash that I use I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it also smells amazing !♡ and I love how they are starting to sell them in packages of 2
Chelsea E.
I've tried several products that claim they don't dry the skin but this is the first that actually doesn't! It is very creamy like a lotion but has a nice lather to it. I definitely recommend it!
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I actually need to use this more. I have been using Nivea, but they are really all the same, and ALL are overpriced and full of chemicals. Ever try good old "Goat's Milk" soap like Cleopatra?!
Amy H.
I've been using the Dove body wash since forever (well, since my mom got it in Costco in the bulk pack). It moisturizes very well and it keeps my skin hydrated the whole day. No more lizard skin!
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I always enjoy using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. The smell isn't overpowering like some other brands of body creams and washes. It's nice and light.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
I've used these for a long time. I'm loving the coconut milk and jasmine right now. They moisturize, but not overly. Lotion is still necessary for me. They smell good but aren't overpowering at all.
Monse D.
Joliet, IL
Great smells, leaves my skin moisturized and feeling amazing. My absolute favorite. Haven't found one better! Everything else leaves my skin dry no matter how much moisturizer it claims to have.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Dove body wash cleans and smells wonderful. Great lather and rinses off without leaving a soapy residue on your skin. Moisturizes as your cleaning, leaving your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was always a bar soap only person but I decided to try only doves body wash and instantly fell in love your skin is so soft and silky so now I alternate bar and body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.