BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laura S.
Austin, TX
As moisturizing drugstore body washes go, this is not at all bad. But it's not a patch on Olay Ultra Moisture or any of the Olay range, in my opinion. Also, I can never get past the extra-strong soap smell of Dove products.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I usually get a lot of these troubles is when I get the big package of the stuff and I'll tell you one thing they are wonderful cuz they are very creamy and if you get more so than you think
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love the powdery smell of this body wash, but for someone who has very dry skin, it does not give me much moisture. when almost at the end of the bottle, it is very difficult to get out. i cut my old bottles open with a razor blade to retrieve the remaining body wash.
Sara K.
lancaster, SC
I have eczema and was told years ago to use dove soap by my dermatologist for help with it. I haven't had but a few bouts of it since. Dove body wash is so thick and creamy and definitely moisturizes your skin very well.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Matthew H.
Whiteville, NC
The product made my skin feel smooth and soft after just one show. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't strip away all of the natural oils. I use it daily, with no problems. The price isn't too high, and I've already bought my second one! I plan to keep using it.
Ebony P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product but I mostly use this for my son. He has very sensitive skin and this works wonders for him. This is the only was I use for him and I love it.
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I love this body wash makes ur skin so soft it's really cheap too can find it any drug store it's really gentle to ur skin I use everyday when I shower n let me tell u it makes ur skin feel out of this world it's amazing
Laura G.
Leesburg, GA
This product is a must for sensitive skin, leaves your skin soft & smooth. Other brands will leave me with breakouts but not this product. I love the fact that it isn't too harsh. This is a staple product of mine, i recommend it to all my friends and family.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.