BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I do not like dove. While they claim to be moisturizing every time i have used it, I have gotten out of the shower and my skin has literally been cracked and itchy. I no longer use this. And I won't try any of their others.
Michelle T.
These go fresh body washes smell awesome. I picked up one just to try it out, now I wish I would have picked up more because my husband too my bottle. It leave your skin so soft with a nice clean scent.
Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
I love dove body wash. Lasts a long time bc a little of it goes a long ways. Very soft on your skin and smells great. Only thing is there aren't very many scents to choose from. Price isn't bad either. Would recommend trying.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Good product, leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft! Has affordable price and helps my skin, my skin can be really sensitive and this body wash leaves it super soft and is good for sensitive skin
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
I had this body wash siting in my cabinet for 2 months jiji. I was not attractive by the smell for me it had no smell. I finally decided to use and the smell developed more in the shower and I like it. It also left my skin so soft. I use again and recommend it
Amanda J.
El Segundo, CA
Love this body wash. Doesn't dry out my skin and have a clean mild scent that isn't overpowering. And a little but on a luffa goes a long way so even at around $6 a bottle I find that it last me longer than bargain brands.
Brony B.
I have very sensitive skin that is easily irritated my most soaps, lotions ect. Dove is so soft on your skin and mild. I don't ever have to worry about going out woth embarrassing skin irritations now and can feel confident
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
This product broke my skin out beyond belief. I honestly was shocked since they advertise how well they do with moisturizing skin and how it helps skin. I was so itchy and miserable, I will never buy this products again!
Juliann D.
Hampton, GA
This is the best body wash for dry skin. It moisturizes deeply and you can feel how much better your skin feels! I always use moisturizer after my showers but when I use this body wash I don't have to. Strongly recommend!
Natasha L.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love everything about this product. I started using it when it first came out and i am addicted. I have other body washes that i use on occasion, but i always use this product. I even have a back up on hand at all times.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.