BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite body wash. I use it on my four-year-old son as well. It moisturizes my skin and I feel clean and feel like it's a very good price. The product also last a long time and I little goes a long way. This is a repurchase for me and I probably will not never go to another brand.
Geraldine R.
THIS IS MY FAVORITEEEEE SOAP IN LIFEEEEE!! the scent is light and perfect not too strong and it makes your skin baby soft like no other soap can do it already gone through about 4-5 bottles lol it’s awesome and affordable. Can find in dollar general Walmart every where!!
Brandi T.
Kenova, WV
This body wash is pretty amazing! Makes my skin feel super soft without leaving residue. I'm not a huge fan of the smell wish it had a sweet smell but itself has a clean smell. My skin feel so so soft I recommend it to a lot of people. I have always had small bumps on the back of my arms since high school and they got worse after having kids. After using this body wash for 1 month my arms are 100% clear!!
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is amazing.. My skin tends to get dry specially my legs and this body wash helps to keep my body nice and soft.. The moisture lasts.. I have instantly seen an improvement to my skin.. I like switching it up every once and awhile and I try other scents but this is my favorite brand overall
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Love this item ! I use it every time i shower . I have brought this product quite a few times and will continue to buy . I believe i got mine from Costco in a 3 pack and it lasts me a while before I need to buy another set . It is slightly pricey but it is worth is because it smells great (not too strong of a smell) , has a neutral scent so its not too feminine or male scent . Keeps skin soft and moisturized .
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
I want to give this a higher rating because the feeling of this body wash is super soft and it feels good while you are washing on the skin.  However as soon as you start to rinse off it makes my skin almost feel dry even while I'm standing under the water.  Its almost like there is friction while trying to rinse and rub the soap off my body.  It is just a sensation that is unpleasant to me.
Adriana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft I absolutely love it. It is very gentle on my skin  and moisturizes while making me feel really clean. It is sold at a very affordable price. I would totally recommend to everyone who wants super soft skin.
Carly S.
Dove makes extremely creamy body washes. They aren't a gel consistency, but rather a lotion. That's one thing that makes them stand out in my book! My skin always feels baby smooth and moisturized after I shower. I also love all the options Dove gives you to customize to what YOUR body needs.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove Deep Moisture body wash definitely deserves 5 stars! The smell is great and lasts for quite some time after you get out of the shower. The consistency of the wash is creamy and rich and very lathering. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long. For me personally, I need products that keep the moisture locked in because I have eczema, which is extremely dry skin, so I need all the moisture I can get.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Omg!!!! I love love love this body wash!!! I love that it applies well with your hands (because loofah and wash clothes gross me out). It's great to use to shave your legs and it's just a nice treat in the shower. The smell is super clean and you feel like you are wrapping yourself in a foamy luxe treatment. I use this daily. It's perfect for the winter and summer. This is a staple in my shower for sure.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.