BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this body was and I was happy with it ! It left my skin feeling very moisturized !! I enjoyed the scent of this body wash and I will buy it again in the future next time I need to purchase body wash. It left my skin feeling so clean and moisturized.
Odeza Mae B.
I love how this body wash doesn't dry out my skin . I have KP( keratosis pilaris) and usually my skin is so itchy after shower.The prize is also not so over the top and this is easy to find. Overall, i love trying Dove Products i have been using them for years.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I enjoy this body wash, I am currently working through my second large bottle with the pump on it. It lasts such a long time and the lather is rich and creamy. It really helped get my skin through the dry winter months. The scent is a light and fresh clean one.
Ana S.
Nice body wash for dry sensitive skin, although I would recommend the bar soap for people with really dry skin because it's creamier. This body wash is nice because it's nice and hydrating for those of us who like liquid body soap. I recommend Dove to everyone.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I like the Dove products. I am now using them all the time. My skin is soooo sensitive and this is the only body wash that does not make my skin itch. Other body washes dry my skin so bad. This is very moisturizing. I don't have the itchy skin after using this.
Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I have been purchasing this body wash for a few years now and it is by far my favorite. I have tried switching to other brands but nothing leaves my skin as soft and nourishing as this one. I love that it has a light smell and that it does not irritate my skin.
SAMANTHA F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love how soft and refreshed I feel after using this. Moisturizes even my sensitive skin enough. This is my go to winter body wash for added moisture. This product is easy to find and available at nearly every local drugstore/department store. Highly recommended
Shikisha C.
Mansfield, TX
Always a good choice.
I bathe in very hot water, which is supposed to be a bad thing but I do it anyway, and using this has been a wonderful thing. My skin is never very dry, so much so that I can skip after shower lotioning when I use this wash.
Give it a try!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.