BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
I love this body wash!! It smells so good and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! I use it almost everyday with my loofah and I’d highly recommend! A little also goes a long way so it lasts a long time!
Kaitlin B.
This dove body wash is the best body wash!! You feel clean after a shower but still have soft skin instead of the dry itchy skin bar soap tends to leave. There are a million different smells to fit your mood!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfectly fine as a body wash. The smell is nice and it lathers well. It does feel moisturizing. I have recently switched to a 100% non toxic body wash made by follain and find that to be of much better quality.
Stephanie B.
i love using dove liquid soap! it’s moisturizing and smells good! i have been using it for year and i don’t think i will ever change soaps! i highly recommend it for people that want creamy liquid shower soaps
Cayla E.
Novi, MI
I love this! It smells so so good and I feel so clean after every time I use it! It makes my skin feel so soft, and it makes my skin feel soft for a long time after each use. I would buy this product again!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash! This stuff is like butter and so creamy on the skin I use it quite frequently when I’m in the shower and it has a very fresh scent great value for the amount of product do you receive
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
I like the smell and how creamy it is. What I don’t like about the product is that it makes me super ashy!! It’s supposed to moisturize your skin but instead it makes you ashy throughout the day. Very very sad.
Yailyn G.
Every time I use this body wash I do not feel the need to use lotion on my skin because of how soft and amazing it leaves my skin feels after a shower. Very amazing product. I would recommend to anyone.
Regina M.
This is the ONLY body wash I will use. It is so soft and good for the skin and does not irritate at all. I prefer the liquid soap over the bar soap. You can't go wrong with any products by dove though.
Cayce B.
Honolulu
This body wash is amazing. So creamy and moisturizing. It is gentle enough not only for me but for my son who almost 3. While I love the regular white beauty bar more, this wash is great for an extra dose of moisture to your skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.