BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Heather C.
Its not to pricey, and the different smells and sensitive skin one is perfect too.. Dove makes you're skin so soft and you can smell how good you smell after you been clean for hours. Being a mom this is perfect cause kids make messes and your constantly moving and sweating.. So I recommend if you have about $5-$6 dollars to spend. The bars are cheaper, they are about
$3-$4 dollars
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites to use. Feels like a lotion but lathers into a nice milky foam. It does moisturizer my skin but not a lot. It's great for the wintertime but after I shower I'll spread a thick cream to seal in the moisture and keep my body from being dry. Not sure if this is great for the summer or not, but if you do tend to have dry skin year around this would be great for you!
Lisa A.
Beverly Hills
This formula has a great mild scent and definitely has made a difference in my skin. We have hard water so a deep moisturizing body wash is very important each time I shower. A small amount will lather up nicely and rinses well from the skin. I use this product every evening with my skin care regimen. I also find it gentle enough if I have any skin flare ups or healing tattoos.
Keyshia C.
New York
Dove and Caress are my go-to body wash! Dove is very thick and moisturizing. It makes lots of suds and bubbles. It's great for shaving as well. It's an excellent as shave lotion for underneath my arms and it softens it too. I love all Dove products, they smell amazing and the shampoo and conditioner are wonderful to my hair! You can't beat the original moisturizing Dove body wash.
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box. While it is very moisturizing, it has a terrible lather, and smells AWFUL! I threw it away after my first use due to the scent. I will not buy this again!
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
This body wash makes my skin so soft. It smells very good and can be used for men or women. I feel moisturized and I don't have to use lotion as much. I use it each time I shower. I would recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type. Even great for sensitive skin!!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product!! Dove leaves my body feeling exfoliated and fresh. It's mild scent is light but it locks moisture in your skin so you wouldn't have to worry about your skin drying out! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Kaylin F.
Warner Robins, GA
Dove body wash is a very well recommended body wash. it aim's to make the skin smooth. it has an amazing neutral scent. with a very gentle wash the only cons maybe that for some they say it makes their skin dry, but i do recommend trying it out you just never know!
KASSANDRA T.
Ocala, FL
I have known and used this product for about 5 years now. I no longer use it as often as i used to but when I do I'm reminded about how much i love it. I usually buy it from a local walmart or walgreens. The cost of this product is 8 r 9 dollars but the amount of product in the bottle is definitely worth every penny. I highly reccommend this product for people with dry skin.
Joanna M.
I've used Dove Body Washes for years! I also love the Dove Body bars, but this one is much more convenient. Price-point is not bad too. Most scents from this brand smell nice and is not too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this brand for all skin types.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.