BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sarah C.
Silver Point, TN
This body wash not only smells heavenly, it actually moisturizes! My skin is healthier, softer, and flake free after one week of use. I cannot tell enough people how wonderful it is!
Temple O.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is one of the only body washes I use. I love the smell, how it leaves me clean but without the soapy residue, and I work out daily, and it fixes my occasional sweaty smell issue.
Nakita J.
Keller, TX
I really like this body wash. It's super moisturizing and very creamy. The scent is very light and isn't annoying to the senses. You also get a fair amount of product for the price.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
I'm not to fond of the smell of this product but I love the way it leaves my skin after showering! I still have dry patches of skin, but I'd continue to use it for making my skin soft!
Kim
This is the best moisturizing body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't make my skin feel dried out when I get out of the shower.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I seem to struggle with getting this to wash off all the way. It doesn't feel like you've been able to wash it all off. It also doesn't really moisturize. Overall I was disappointed.
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
If you want soft hydrated skin this is the product for you. I use it everyday and it keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and it isn't harsh at all.
Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Mikki S.
Every time I buy dove body wash, it is always this scent. The fruity scent is a great smell during and after a shower. It also make my skin feel incredible soft, even after a shave.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This body wash is extremely rich and really does feel like it is nourishing your skin. I have eczema and this does not inflame it in anyway. It has a soft pleasant scent as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.