BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica E.
Paterson, NJ
I'm usually a super big fan of dove body wash I love all there products and the way they make my sensitive skin feel very soft and smooth but the smell to this one push me back. Aside from that dove is great for all skin types.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
I've been using this body wash for years and is my go-to. It has a nice, gentle scent that does not compete with whatever lotion and perfume that you like to wear. It leaves my skin silky soft.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely LOVE dove shower gel! They have the winter limited edition and the summer and they both smell AMAZING!!!!!! It is not drying and you do not feel that icky layer of soap on your skin.. I recommend this all the way!!
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
This product is amazing. I get dry skin in the winter and man has this product helped. It made my skin smooth, it stopped my skin from craking, it nourished it and made my skin fresh and clean.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We use Dove body wash frequently. Although I prefer all-natural products, this body wash really does the job. So moisturizing, and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The smell is great as well, and the price is very reasonable.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like this body wash. It's really creamy and it makes my skin feel like it's getting the moisture it needs, plus it's getting me clean. AND it smells heavenly! I don't even have to use lotion after I use this body wash.
Vanessa H.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my son because he has sensitive skin and it getting older so the all in one kid soap isn't cutting it. He uses it everyday and it really helps his skin and doesn't break him out. Great product all around.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
My son and I use this because of our sensitive skin. Sometimes, we tend to break out in a bit of eczema, and this really helps. It is not harsh at all and it doesn't have a heavy scent. It is very gentle, but cleans well.
Amanda B.
My favorite body wash ever. Makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. Slightly more expensive than other brands, but definitely worth the extra cost. Highly recommend.
Fallon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove deep moisture body wash. When the weather begins to change my skin dries out pretty bad. Dove keeps my skin from drying out and help keeps it looking and feeling smooth. And the best part it's not crazy expensive.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.