BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is one of my favorite brands of body wash. I love the different variety of scents and I especially love the fact that I can use it at the beginning of the winter and maintain smooth skin throughout the winter. No dry flaky ashy skin over here !!
Elizabeth R.
Fredonia, NY
I've been using dove all of my life because my doctors have recommended it for my sensitive skin. I have used other brands as much so I can't say much. But I don't have any complaints.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Here is just another wonderful Dove product. I love all of their body care. This body wash has a light, pleasant smell that does not over power. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky.
Gracie G.
I absolutely Love Love Love Dove!!! All their body wash is amazing! They smell great! They make your skin soft, clean, and smelling great! They are extremely allergy friendly! I love it!
Natalie S.
Douglassville, PA
My skin feels so much smoothr when I use this body wash than any other. It has such a great smell that dove products have. I can tell a difference in my skin when I use this product!
Myrna Z.
Elgin, TX
Had tried many body washes. I gave this one a try. I think it's a really good body wash, I have dry skin. With this body wash my skin feels soft and its not dry. It's gentle on my skin
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
I love Dove! It is a really good moisturizing soap. It doesn't dry out your skin. It helps your skin stay soft and smooth. There are also many different scents that you can choose from.
Angie P.
Henderson, NV
The price is great for what you get !! It smells up your shower and it smells wonderful and also leaves skin feeling soft after out of shower . This is great for shaving also very gentle
Heather C.
Dudley, MA
I love all dove products and this one is no different. It's the only body wash that keeps my skin from completely drying out in the winter. It smells great too. Fresh and clean smelling.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I like this enough that i will keep buying it. It makes my skin very soft and clean but it also drys it out. I'm not sure if its because my body is so used to it but i do like this wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.