BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Samantha P.
I love this product and how it makes my skin feel. It lathers up well and doesn't leave my skin dry after the shower. Good price point. I'd highly recommend this product.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
Tiffany A.
I love Dove body wash! It's my favorite. It doesn't just smell great or moisturize your skin (it DOES do that, but that's not it.) It really cleans your skin. It's also great for my sensitive skin.
Linda A.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Is one of my favorites.
It's Very creamy and no need for moisturizer afterwards. The scent is wonderful, not too strong. Great for shaving!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this in 3s pack from Costco and they smell alright. But I feel the skin gets softer. But smell doesn't last longer. It's a very regular body wash, nothing great.
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
I love this body wash. I expected it to leave me feeling greasy, but was quite the opposite. It really deeply moisturized my skin and left me feeling clean at the same time: a difficult feat for most body washes of this nature.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We use Dove body wash frequently. Although I prefer all-natural products, this body wash really does the job. So moisturizing, and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The smell is great as well, and the price is very reasonable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.