BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Everything dove will always get five stars from me! The formula is gentle on sensitive skin but you get a deep level of moisture and a good clean feeling after your shower!
Melissa G.
Toledo, OR
I love this body wash. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. The scent isn't overpowering and is lasting. I even use it on my young daughter who has sensitive skin.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
I had ti switch to dove for personal reasons via doctors orders. I love fragrant smells which this one does not have, but that is out of my range now. After a few weeks of use it helped my skin hold more moisture, although it takes some work to get it to lather up and stay soapy.
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash does what it says it does. It cleans leaving my skin feel soft and smooth. I find that the texture resembles that of a lotion, but a little goes a long way with a loofa! It smells great too!
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dove is the best body wash ever!! My skin loves it. It leaves my skin very soft and full of moisture. I love that it's gentle enough to use on my daughter also. She also has dry skin. It is kind of expensive. That's the only con.
Fatoumata G.
I love how the dove deep moisture made my body feel. It left me feeling soft and clean . I especially love the smell. The price for it was reasonable. It was long lasting , I would smell like it after taking a shower. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Hannah M.
Dove body wash is where it's at. It smells amazing (doesn't matter which scent you pick, it's going to be good), it lathers and lasts, makes your skin feel like silk (who doesn't want that?!), and DOVE is sending out the right message about beauty. What's not to love?!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after only one use. It also smells amazing. It's also long lasting since the amount of product in the bottle is very generous and a few drops are enough for each use.
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
Favorite body wash, I have tried so but so many body wash and I finally found a good affordable body wash that leaves my skin cleans but also hydrates and refreshes my skin
Brandi C.
Clemmons, NC
I love the way my skin feels after I have showered. It feels so smooth and soft. Also it has helped with my acne that I have on my back. I purchased this item at Target!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.