BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I usually get a lot of these troubles is when I get the big package of the stuff and I'll tell you one thing they are wonderful cuz they are very creamy and if you get more so than you think
Sarah A.
Dearborn, MI
I used to just buy the cheapest body wash I could find at the store, but after trying this kind, I can't switch again! It leaves your skin feeling silky and genuinely clean after ever shower
Sabryna B.
A little goes a long way with this product. A nickel size is enough to shave one leg and you can often find coupons for this product. It leaves skin soft and smooth. As well as moisturizes the skin. I have been using if for years and will never go back! Love It!
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I found these on sale at Walgreen's about a month ago I believe for $4.99 so I bought about 3 of them! They are so soothing and refreshing. I love the scents and it really moisturizes my skin but doesn't leave any residue like other creamy body washes. I love Dove!
Dagmaris H.
Good if you have sensitive skin. Good to use on babies that have sensitive skin as well. Soft. I used it couple times a day. I really don't have any complaints. I buy this over and over again
Jay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.
Sara K.
lancaster, SC
I have eczema and was told years ago to use dove soap by my dermatologist for help with it. I haven't had but a few bouts of it since. Dove body wash is so thick and creamy and definitely moisturizes your skin very well.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
Rachel Z.
Orlando, FL
Smells nice and it moisturizing. i like it, so maybe you will too idk. its been a while since ive used dove and this site is making me a review a dove product so i don't really have much to say. it cleans your body so i give it a thumbs up. try if it you like it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.