BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I love it, I have a very sensitive and dry skin and it helps me keep my sin moisturized. Plus, I love the old-fashioned creamy, soapy smell it has. It rinses very easily and doesn't leave my skin dry like others. I wish we could find slim plastic refilling pouches, like Nivea does, because I don't like to waste plastic.
Brandy S.
I worked in a dermatologist office and we frequently recommended DOVE ! I myself picked up the habit and its all I use! It makes your skin feel so hydrated, soft, and clean! Does not dry you out...truly makes your skin look healthy!
Linda A.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
Is one of my favorites.
It's Very creamy and no need for moisturizer afterwards. The scent is wonderful, not too strong. Great for shaving!
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I bought this in 3s pack from Costco and they smell alright. But I feel the skin gets softer. But smell doesn't last longer. It's a very regular body wash, nothing great.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Every time I go to the store, I buy one of these. I like that they have a variety of scents, and the cost is affordable.

This also lasts a long time!!! My favorites are Nectarine & White Ginger and Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
I stopped using Dove body wash to try another product. I didn't realize how much I loved dove until I came back to this. It is so silky smooth and lathers nicely. Scent lasts all day as well. Plenty of different scents to choose from.
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have lots of allergies to makeup and body products. This is one of the few that I can use. I have been using this for years now, I even use it as my shaving cream. I like that it has a nice, light scent and is very moisturizing.
Fallon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove deep moisture body wash. When the weather begins to change my skin dries out pretty bad. Dove keeps my skin from drying out and help keeps it looking and feeling smooth. And the best part it's not crazy expensive.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We use Dove body wash frequently. Although I prefer all-natural products, this body wash really does the job. So moisturizing, and doesn't leave a film on your skin. The smell is great as well, and the price is very reasonable.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like this body wash. It's really creamy and it makes my skin feel like it's getting the moisture it needs, plus it's getting me clean. AND it smells heavenly! I don't even have to use lotion after I use this body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.