BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I love Dove body wash it is my all time favorite!! It works great and has really improved my skin dramatically it is much softer and more moisturized. If you haven't tried it yet, you have to!
Wendi S.
millville, NJ
I love Dove!!! I use this body wash and my skin responds well to it. I'm impressed with how little residue it leaves and how soft my skin becomes when using this soep. I will use this forever!
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
Angela M.
I have eczema, so I require a good moisturizer. My doctor actually recommended I use this, and it has worked well for me. It keeps my legs and arms moisturized and helps prevent any flare ups.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
As far as soap products go for the body, Dove is the ONLY brand I use. Their products are never harsh nor heavy. They also never leave a film of any kind like so many other soap products do.
Jenna B.
Crisfield, MD
This is the only body wash ill use, probably, for the rest of my life! It's very good for sensitive skin, and makes you look good, and feel super clean and soft! It also smells really good!
Julieann E.
I had this product a while back I not a fan of it I think it way to thick for my personal use in I have dry skin every time I get out the shower I just feel like I have body wash still on me.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I have very dry skin and use a very thick moisturizer. I really like this body wash because it doesn't leave a weird texture to my skin like soap does. It smells very good and not too strong!
patty a.
I love this stuff. It smells great and it even has those little blue things inside to help exfoliate. It's great. I love finding these in a two-pack because I know I will definitely be using it.
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
This makes my skin feel so soft even right after the shower. I have very dry skin in the summer after spending the day at the pool and this body wash helps revive the moisture in my skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.