BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mariana N.
connecticut
It moisturizes the skin and leaves smelling, like all the other products of the dove I love that too pq and wonderful.
I recommend, I always use it after I take my shower.
The Dove brand is to be congratulated has wonderful products
Brandi C.
Clemmons, NC
I love the way my skin feels after I have showered. It feels so smooth and soft. Also it has helped with my acne that I have on my back. I purchased this item at Target!
Demetria H.
Norfolk
My favorite body wash! Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized when I use it. The smell is very fresh and pleasant. Very effective on my dry and sometimes sensitive skin.
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This is my go-to for my husband and I. We love that it doesn't have any added color or scents so it works well with his sensitive skin. I love that I'm so soft after my showers. It's a win-win!
Sarah D.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing body moisturizer. Dove's products are great for sensitive skin. This product is the perfect pal in your daily shower routine. Many scents to choose from, all have the same great formula. Repurchased time and time again. Would totally recommend this product!
Tammy A.
Vienna , IL
This is my favorite body wash. Having a sensitivity to fragrance, Dove is the perfect gentle body wash for a great price. There is no scent, so it's perfect for me. I would definitely recommend!
Karin C.
Sterling, VA
I have been using this produc for 3 months now, I can feel my skin smoothr and not so dried after shower, however it says it will mosturize your skin, I fell still in need of some body lotion.
Jael O.
Laurel, MD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BODY WASH ! Since I have eczema certain soaps aggravate it but never Dove. I am still surprised that I don't scratch myself as soon as I step out the shower. I recommend this for everyone with sensitive skin it's truly a blessing (to me anyways)
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
Original scent is the best! The other ones don't smell that great. Works very well though. Cleansing and very moisturizing. I love using it with a loofah. Inexpensive too! Second only to Olay body wash (that one works even better and smells better) But this is cheaper
Kyleigh K.
angola, NY
I love this brand, always leaves my skin silky smooth without a terrible perfume smell. i bought this at my local walmart, the product lasted me roughly 2 months, i used this product everyday.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.