BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michaela F.
Union, MO
Dove's deep moisture body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh all day long! It has a pleasant fragrance and feels amazing to wash with. I recommend this body wash to everyone I talks to
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
My best friend let me use this at her house when I took a shower and it made my skin feel very nice. The scent is smelled so good and its a good body wash.
Selena T.
This is amazing! It's the best body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin, and in just one wash my skin felt soft and smooth. It is also great because it is really cheap and you only need to use a small amount every wash.
Courtney B.
Purcellville, VA
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body wash. It feels smooth while in the shower. It helps with my sensitive skin as well. I'm allergic to most shower soap but the Dove keeps me breakout free. The smell is very clean and refreshing too.
Jesse L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I should mention that I have fairly oily skin to begin with, but I did not care of this product. It was very think and really hard to wash off. It left my skin feeling like I had just put baby oil on.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I don't notice anything magical about this body wash, but I really like it! It's not "smelly" and it is doesn't leave residue on my skin. I have really dry skin and while my skin doesn't get super moisturized, it does seem to help!!
Linda L.
Awesome body wash it is very moisturizing and lathers up well. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin. After trying different brands of body wash I've stuck with this one for a while. I love the Cucumber and green tea scent!
Brandy S.
I worked in a dermatologist office and we frequently recommended DOVE ! I myself picked up the habit and its all I use! It makes your skin feel so hydrated, soft, and clean! Does not dry you out...truly makes your skin look healthy!
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
Love this product, even my sensitive skin kids and hubby can use it and it doesn't bother their skin or sinuses. I love the feeling my skin has as well after using the Dove bath products. Makes my skin feel hydrated and silky!!
Jasmine H.
Ft Washington, MD
I have really dry skin and this soap nourishes and moisturizes my skin well. It doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't leave me lookin ashy after shower. It makes my skim feel so soft and clean i love it
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.