BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Bianca C.
Palmdale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this it helps with my dry skin during the winter. But only thing is sometimes I have to use it twice on my arm and then I notice at times my arm gets dry again. But I will say its worth the price you can even find them on sale must of the time.
Amber M.
Smithville, TN
This body wash is great if you have dry skin, because it moisturizes really good. It doesn't have much of a scent, but they do have scented. It lathers really nice which is a bonus for me!
lisette a.
Oxnard, CA
I have the winter care one and I can feel the difference after one wash, if I shave my legs though..it is not enough and I do need to apply lotion afterwards. Good product, I have dry skin.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
This a product I cannot live without. It has helped clear up small bumps I used to have on both my upper arms and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It leaves me feeling clean and hydrated.
Tiffany V.
Grayling, MI
I love Dove products, and I swear by this body wash. I have very dry skin, especially on my arms in the winter, and this body wash and dove lotion are the only things that will cure it!
Aisha B.
I love how moisturizing this soap is and good it smells. This soap makes my body feel as soft as a baby. My husband loves how it smells, he ask me all the time what perfume are you wearing or lotion do you have on and I tell him it's just Dove Body Wash.
Bri P.
Laurel, MD
I love everything about dove!!! Who doesn't love not only smelling but also feeling fresh and moisturized after a shower?!? Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash offers that and more!
Gracie G.
I absolutely Love Love Love Dove!!! All their body wash is amazing! They smell great! They make your skin soft, clean, and smelling great! They are extremely allergy friendly! I love it!
Natalie S.
Douglassville, PA
My skin feels so much smoothr when I use this body wash than any other. It has such a great smell that dove products have. I can tell a difference in my skin when I use this product!
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I like this enough that i will keep buying it. It makes my skin very soft and clean but it also drys it out. I'm not sure if its because my body is so used to it but i do like this wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.