BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way it leaves my skin... I have verrrryyyy sensitive skin and it's was hard for me to find something with a nice scent and a smooth lather. Highly recommended!!
Takiyah H.
Birmingham, AL
Dove is a brand I trust. I trust this brand for my family. For me, I have very dry skin and besides needing a lot of moisture, I need products that are gentle on my skin. I need a product that's long lasting and last through the day to help me feel comfortable.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Zoe M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I Love this body wash! I continue to keep buying this product. This is a good price for the product and lasts a while. It leave a clean refreshing scent. Pros: my skin feels better and more moisturized after use. I would definitely continue to buy this product!
jahziel a.
I really have a sensitive skin, I only used one body wash before but I thought i should try something new and this is what i picked , this body wash never breaks me out , it keeps my body soft
Ramona W.
Madison, WI
The majority of my beauty products are Dove whether it is a soap bar or this body wash. I am always happy how gentle it is on my skin, never leaving me dry. It doesn't take much so it last a good amount of time. The perfect size for travel! A repeat buy for sure.
Katreia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this at Wal-Mart and I absolutely love this stuff. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and most importantly moisturized. It keeps me smelling fresh all day.
Ebony P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product but I mostly use this for my son. He has very sensitive skin and this works wonders for him. This is the only was I use for him and I love it.
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love the powdery smell of this body wash, but for someone who has very dry skin, it does not give me much moisture. when almost at the end of the bottle, it is very difficult to get out. i cut my old bottles open with a razor blade to retrieve the remaining body wash.
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.