BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This is my go-to for my husband and I. We love that it doesn't have any added color or scents so it works well with his sensitive skin. I love that I'm so soft after my showers. It's a win-win!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after only one use. It also smells amazing. It's also long lasting since the amount of product in the bottle is very generous and a few drops are enough for each use.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is the perfect body wash for someone with sensitive skin like myself. It has a nice clean scent that not too powerful and it doesn't leave my skin irritated at all.
Fatoumata G.
I love how the dove deep moisture made my body feel. It left me feeling soft and clean . I especially love the smell. The price for it was reasonable. It was long lasting , I would smell like it after taking a shower. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Sherry B.
Huntsville
Here it is cold outside and my skin is dry and itchy. I started using this product about a week ago and I can really feel the difference. Soft and moisturized with a mild scent. I put this on just after my shower and it goes on smoothly. I will be buying this again.
Erica J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I really like this product. It might be a little pricey, but you get what you paid for in the end. It makes you smell good . When you get out the shower it leaves your skin very soft and smooth.
yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Favorite body wash, I have tried so but so many body wash and I finally found a good affordable body wash that leaves my skin cleans but also hydrates and refreshes my skin
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped my skin to feel smooth and hydrated. No other product has made my skin feel the way this has. I used it everyday when I shower and your skins feel so nice all day long. I have bought over 12 bottles of this product
Karin C.
Sterling, VA
I have been using this produc for 3 months now, I can feel my skin smoothr and not so dried after shower, however it says it will mosturize your skin, I fell still in need of some body lotion.
Jade B.
Baltimore, MD
This smells great and is so silky smooth. The only complaint I have is that I do feel like their could be more moisturizing properties as I do get pretty ashy afterwards
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.