BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica D.
I really enjoy this body was. it is more pricey than a regular body wash but completely worth it. This cleanses well without stripping the skin. Leaves nice moisturized skin.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
I have very sensitive skin, so I use Dove products pretty frequently because they tend to be gentle, this however, while it feels good while I'm using it, and smells very nice, makes me itch after every shower. I gave it to my husband.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
This body wash is my favorite. It smells wonderful and it has the perfect amount of bubbles. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth while leaving a soft scent behind. It is perfect for my sensitive skin.
Natalie S.
I love how this soap does not strip your skin when you use it. All of the scents they make smell great and it works well at cleaning your body! Get this if you're looking for a great body wash that smells good and won't strip your skin!
Aarti S.
Bellevue, WA
I use the dove deep moisture wash daily. My skin is very sensitive and other soap's and body wash are very harsh for my skin. The dove body wash is very sensitive and keeps my skin hydrated whole day.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I love this body wash. The scent is so fresh and light...it simply smells clean! I definitely feel like my skin is more hydrated after using this...with regular use I noticed a difference in the overall quality of my skin. Very soft :)
Kristy M.
Almost any Dove product is a friend of mine. Growing up with eczema sucks, but most dove products are perfect for sensitive skin. Super moisturizing and always smelling fresh.
Zee D.
Been using this body wash since i am like 5 and it is the only one i will use. When i studied abroad for a year i packed 5 bottles along and was devastated when i ran out. It moisturizes, cleans, smells good and is good for your skin!
Hannah M.
I always turn to dove in the winter. The body washes are more like body creams and work really nice to keep skin hydrated when the winter can be drying. There is a nice selection of scents and even some for those who have sensitive skin.
Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV
Hands down, the BEST body wash I've tried. I am not a fan of lotion, and this body wash allows me to get away with not using lotion! (I still have to use oil on my legs after shaving.) It's great and there are lovely selection of scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.