BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

lisette a.
Oxnard, CA
I have the winter care one and I can feel the difference after one wash, if I shave my legs though..it is not enough and I do need to apply lotion afterwards. Good product, I have dry skin.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Got a sample of this from walmart in a promotional package. tried this and bought it... love its smell and can use it every day or just when your skin needs a boost of moisture. its great.
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just got a sample of this at my dermatologists office... Its awesome! It feels like putting lotion on skin and I was able to smoothly shave my legs with it- love it!
Bri P.
Laurel, MD
I love everything about dove!!! Who doesn't love not only smelling but also feeling fresh and moisturized after a shower?!? Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash offers that and more!
Valecia M.
Maumee, OH
This product really help with my dry skin.i love this body wash excellent product. The deep moisturizing is my favorite. If you have very dry skin I would suggest this body wash to you.
Jennifer H.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Here is just another wonderful Dove product. I love all of their body care. This body wash has a light, pleasant smell that does not over power. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I like this enough that i will keep buying it. It makes my skin very soft and clean but it also drys it out. I'm not sure if its because my body is so used to it but i do like this wash.
Arielle G.
This is my #1 body wash. It leaves me feeling refreshed, clean, and soft. The best thing about this product it is dermatologist tested and great for sensitive skin.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
This a product I cannot live without. It has helped clear up small bumps I used to have on both my upper arms and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It leaves me feeling clean and hydrated.
Tina G.
Irvine, CA
I like this body wash, but I don't like SLS. I wouldn't repurchase for that reason, but it does make a great shaving cream. It smells fresh!! My skin does feel hydrated after use as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.